Fractal (and possibly other works) ripped

Site: [link]

Basically a whole bunch of fractal images have been ripped from people on dA. I'm not sure if every single one of those fractals were ripped from people, but there are a lot in there that I recognize. :|

The other things on that site might have been ripped as well, but as I don't spend my time away from the fractal section, I wouldn't know.

I tried to send them an e-mail, but alas, their responding thing asks for your phone type, phone #, where you live, etc. So, I'll assume you guys at dA know how to effectively deal with things like this.
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks to your alert I just noticed that this image [link] has been ripped to. I have notified the artist. I take some time now to go through that site to see if I recognize some more.
noah-kh I am sure was under the manga section, in fact the picture they ripped is this one: [link]

Arcipello was also ripped, placed under the manga section, [link]

I'm also sure that I've seen a lot from the following artists: Zeiva, Zejini, and there's a couple that's also from the group of There's a lot more, but that's it for now... I can honestly swear a good portion of the manga art there are drawn by people I devwatch. I just have to sort through it all.
I have found a bunch of my images there. But they were from my stock acct., so I won't complain too much about those. But I did finally find a link to e mail them & complained about other ripped images. I don't know if they will do anything though. We can hope.
Thanks.
I just had a quick look at the wallpaper site, and many of the ripped images now show a message...

"This content is unavailable or forbidden. Please try another content!"

... when you click on them to go to the download page...

I advise everyone to check their works there again, and send more emails to the mediaplazza people if your work has not been "removed" as yet...

T.
About time, that is definetly good news.
Just to let everyone know I have received a response from the legal advisor of MEDIAPLAZZA through an email I sent to the hosting company Jet Multimedia. He has asked me to provide links to show it's my artwork and of the artwork in question. Hopefully something good will come of this. If anyone would like the legal advisors email note me and I'll send it to you.
I'd be interested, but none of my work was stolen.

Maybe send him an e-mail listing all of the artists who had work stolen?
About half of the site consists of my artwork. There are entire pages that are my work. A handful of people have alerted me by now.
Thank you all who are helping each other. That is how this site is supposed to be.
Let me know what I can do to help.
Also, the thumbprint ones that they ripped from my gallery are also copyrighted by a band that I made those for. That is an actual person's fingerprint. We could try to pin Identity Theft onto the charges as well.
I indetified a few artists work up there (in the manga category) that have been stolen there quite popular artists so i dont want to contact them incase someone else has already. Maybe someone whos been following this thread more might know if they have or havent yet and let them know.

:icontubnose:

after searching a few titles
uhmm....if no one else has, I contacted .
Ok guys I need volunteers to run a "special" program dedicated to this site... ;)
That's not going to help the situation.
Bringing their site down wont help??? huh... why not?
First, bringing down just that one site wont really affect Mediaplazza in any way they have thousands of sites just like that one who are on just as many hosts.

Second, if you could bring down the thousands of Mediaplazza sites it would only temporarily make the 'problem' disappear, it'll be all there again within a day or two.

Third, It won't compensate any of the affected artists for monetary loss.

Fourth, two wrongs don't make a right. They hit us, so we hit them back, our legal grounds and friendly relationship become rocky and ultimately make our chances of properly resolving this issue rather slim.
But but but... that's the Bush way!! Anyhow, and you think that using your charm and politics will work? Ok... I'll wait... ;)

Fourth, two wrongs don't make a right. They hit us, so we hit them back, our legal grounds and friendly relationship become rocky and ultimately make our chances of properly resolving this issue rather slim.
Bush way!?

God damned I'm glad I'm an Australian and not an American. :lol:
LOL!!

It was a joke.... but these people will keep ripping, but oh well...
my art is being stolen as well....

ART BEING STOLEN

[link]

[link]
I recieved an email from Ilham Laaroussi at i.laaroussi@mediaplazza.com from Mediaplazza asking me to specify which images were mine so they could be taken down. We'll see if that really happens. In the meantime, know that Ilham Laaroussi will probably give you a response if you email him.

Nick
Don't forget to mention compensation and query about what profits they have made from your work and what are the chances of you seeing any of them.
That's good to know, I haven't gotten a response from Carole yet.

Maybe it would be good if we just tried to get the entire gallery taken down, or at least, all the fractal pieces.
Geeez, seeing stuff like this makes me really angry, I don't think any of my things are in there, but if there's anything I can do please poke me and I'll do it, very very bad indeed!

*hugs* to all you who have found your atr ripped I hope you get it sorted and the people responsible smacked so it hurts!