Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Free Commissions\Requests

Hidden by Commenter

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconryuketsu1022:
Ryuketsu1022 Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hey everybody, im sorry for not being able to get around to any off these, the more i try, the less proud i am of what im making. despite these requests being free, i dont want to post something i wouldnt be proud of.
:iconputnameheregf:
PutNameHereGF Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Greetings, I hope I'm not too late to try requesting!

I just made this OC here today actually, so I was hoping I could try finding a few interested artists who might doodle her for me! Here's hoping you find any sort of interest in her, haha!
toyhou.se/9009863.akira-abhura…

I have this link to her Toyhouse if you'd like to look, and I apologize in advance for how bare-bones it is! If you have any questions or anything like that, feel free to message me! ^^
Thank you muchly for the opportunity!
:iconbassoeg:
BassoeG Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Could I please request artwork of the creature depicted by this sculpture of mine...
Bald-Tailed Mammalian Top View by BassoeG Bald-Tailed Mammalian Side View by BassoeG Bald-Tailed Mammalian Front View by BassoeG Bald-Tailed Mammalian Bottom View by BassoeG Bald-Tailed Mammalian Back View by BassoeG Bald-Tailed Mammalian Angled Front View by BassoeG Bald-Tailed Mammalian Angled Back View by BassoeG
...or alternately, this charecter if you'd prefer something more human?
Fourdisc Helmet Character Red Version by BassoeG Fourdisc Helmet by JustCallMeRaye
Thanks in advance if either of them catch your interest and have a nice day.
:icondevious-discord-rp:
Since you do Jojo and monsters, perhaps FLAMERUS the Cerberus Nighlok in a Deadly Queen Bomb Type 1 Detonate pose as fire roars out of his exhaust pipes please?

FLAMERUS:  Flamerus The Cerberus Nighlok Color By Crystal By  by DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP   Flamerus Sketch By Bnnm040 By Devious Discord Rp-d by DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP   Flamerus Fullbody Color By  Aquatheohiokitty By De by DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP   FLAMERUS FEET REF COLOR by crashazarel by DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP   Nighloks Doomitaur Flamerus And Zebraslash Sketch  by DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP   Flamerus Feral Form Color By Bunniehkins By Deviou by DEVIOUS-DISCORD-RP  
:iconrtnightmare:
RTNightmare Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Fashion Sans: Sweater by RTNightmare  
:iconn-preussen:
N-Preussen Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello! Here's my gal if you're interested
toyhou.se/8878595.fauna/galler…
:icononearmeddruid:
OneArmedDruid Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconmetalrodan:
MetalRodan Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
:icondhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdd:
I have a request but with no picture, just a concept. I'm hoping that you will draw a dark latex beast from changed, pictures should be on google, wearing a suit and glasses.
:iconmayumiofthecherokee:
mayumiofthecherokee Featured By Owner Edited Nov 22, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
Hello Ryuketsu.

I'm hopeful to find a fan art of one of my work ideas I plan on posting on here and am wondering if you are willing to do line art of Dobby the house Elf helping to care for a sick elf with Harry Potter trying to force the sick elf into his bed at the time. Though if you do some basic coloring I'll be so happy. Thank you so much for offering free commissions but this is going to be used as inspiration for me as well. 
:iconnockeynoo:
NockeyNoo Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
here's my request oc, his name is Noo
Noo (pop'n music oc reference) by NockeyNoo hug this guy by NockeyNoo Noo (5) by NockeyNoo Noo (6) by NockeyNoo
:iconxsweetslayerx:
xSweetSlayerx Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Professional General Artist
Would you like to draw my character Remila please?
Hazbin Hotel OC: Remila Faustus by xSweetSlayerx   Why Fly, When You Can Levitate? by xSweetSlayerx  
:iconjeshuamorbus:
JeshuaMorbus Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
Greetings.

Could you draw my OC Wund?

I hope you're interested.

Thanks for your time.
:iconohmykabusan:
OhMyKabuSan Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
maybe this oc of mine ?  His name is Takehiro Takeda Revekka Commission Edit Watermarked by BillyChatzo by OhMyKabuSan   Takehiro Takeda by ShinyPandaart by OhMyKabuSan  
or this oc of mine ? His name is Liam White Liam by FujeeB13 by OhMyKabuSan   Liam White by BillyChatzo by OhMyKabuSan   
or perhaps this oc of mine ? His name is Vincent Ford. Vincent Ford by Pixennon 1 by OhMyKabuSan  
thank you for considering:heart: :hug: :huggle: 
:iconarmstrongy85:
Armstrongy85 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi, hope that you are well?

Would you be interested in drawing my character Jen, please?

Thank you

Green Girl by ranaribramante  
:iconiwantmyavocado:
iwantmyavocado Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oooh could you draw araminta? :D <3
Candy Cane YCH (OPEN!) by iwantmyavocado   Snowflake Icon YCH (OPEN!) by iwantmyavocado  
toyhou.se/8900857.araminta
:iconzoudai:
Zoudai Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Fara Rozanski by Zoudai   April Echack By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Whitney Verso By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Emma Grayson By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Morgan Heyward By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Sunghoo Mina By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Rinko Ishihara By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Teresa Mitchell by X-STYX-X by Zoudai   Bianca Lanper By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Una Sanchez by Zoudai  

Here are my OCs if you're interested in taking one on.  
:icong4m6-m45t6r:
G4m6-M45t6r Featured By Owner Edited Nov 21, 2020
Hello? I don't know if this is in your comfort zone, but would you be interested in doing a particular character from Ballmastrz: 9009 that I seem to have taken an interest in?

See right here:
youtu.be/JmITCLfU32I
(alright, I'll give you a clue: it's the girl with the lollipop. Oh! I've given it away now.)
Add a Comment: