LF: Humanoids to practice drawing with! [ Requests ]

Comment hidden
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you are interested, you can do some practice with my OC Lunario.

New OC Lunario by stitchcutie626   Back view of Lunarios hair by stitchcutie626  
Maybe one of them if you want to try?
4357 Rix by VampireSiberian   Samara by VampireSiberian ?
Have a nice day! Good luck :D!
If you're interested...

:bulletpink: Nickname: "Auntie"
:bulletpink: Personality: maternal, reliable, comforting, protective

Auntie by Acaciathorn Auntie by sundaefundae by Acaciathorn
mind giving my angel boy Gavin a go? toyhou.se/4527462.gavin#153026…

or wait could we maybe make it an art trade? i need to work on my anthros and ferals 
oh good on you for branching out! i could give you some critiques if you'd like, i love helping artists out :0 and if you're looking for good resources on learning anatomy and stuff, i've been saving art tutorials and references for Years on my tumblr. i've got a general reference tag where i throw everything, but you can refine it down by anatomy, or specific things like arms or faces. i don't have all my tags linked anywhere though so it can be a little hard to navigate sometimes, even for me ^^;

anyway! if you'd like you could try this gal out :> thanks for the opportunity!
Hi, I wish you luck on your art journey ^^
Here is my guy if you'd like to practice with him,  Ari by SincereSneakyy I'm a little soft but I'll try to critique 
Can you draw my avatar please?
www.deviantart.com/billychatzo…
A fat/chubby guy with glasses.
Would you be interested in doing/willing to do a humanised Lego request (put another way, take a Lego character as reference and draw them as regular human form)? This month, I'm doing something a little different from what I normally ask for. With it being October and knowing Halloween is at the end of the month, I thought maybe I would like to see fanart done of any of either the monster characters from the Monster Fighters theme (such as Lord Vampyre), or characters featured in Series 14 of the Minifigures theme (i.e. the Tiger Woman or the Spider Lady). Details can be found here:
brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Mo…
brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/71…