Portrait Requests

EDIT: Requests are closed now. Tomorrow I will finish the requests I didn't do that were posted before I closed these.

Hello! I'd like to do some quick portrait drawings for fun. I will do character drawings, fan art or OCs. One character per user please. Thanks!
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe my character Blake if you're interested? Your art looks so nice!
Blake Concepts by Anime-Cat-Art Blake by Anime-Cat-Art
Your character and the others I haven't done will be finished tomorrow morning. I gotta go to bed! Thank you for posting! :D

No worries! And thank you so much! I can't wait to see it!

Here you go! I hope you like it!

Yes by erikastenvik  

That looks amazing! Thank you so much!

No problem! Thanks for the project ^u^
It would be nice if you could do him (the guy in blue) toyhou.se/6248719.percy-redsto…
But if you don't want to I understand, no worries.
I did the thing! For a while this drawing looked pretty terrifying, but I'm happy with how it turned out! I hope you are too!

Yes2 by erikastenvik  

I dig it, thank you very much.

Would you be interested in doing a fanart chest-up portrait of Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers?: Morrigan Aensland by FelesTacita
Here it is! Good suggestion; I had a lot of fun! Hope you like it!

Yes3 by erikastenvik  

Thank you very much for doing this bust portrait of Morrigan Aensland! She looks so pretty!:love: :heart:

With your permission, would it be okay if I can upload the drawing that you did for me and credit you? :D

Hey, you know what!? I think I recognize you from a few years ago! My old account name was Demon-Mau and I drew your Mechapuff character! I think I deleted my old account but I'm sure that drawing is still on my old laptop. I knew your avatar looked familiar lol.

Really? I didn't know that. Can I see the old Mechapuff drawing that you did prior to deactivating your account? :D

No problem! I'm glad you like it :)
With credit is a-okay, thank you for asking! 

You're welcome! :hug: :heart:

Hi, hope that you are well?

Would you be interested in drawing my character Jen, please?

Thank you

Night at the bar - Request by Armstrongy85 by CutelyCreepy  
Emma Grayson By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Whitney Verso By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Rinko Ishihara By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Sunghoo Mina By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Bianca Lanper By X-Styx-X by Zoudai   Una Sanchez By X-Styx-X by Zoudai

Would any of my girls here interest you? 
I hope you like it! She seemed like the most interesting personality to draw :D (Big Grin) Enjoy! 
Someonesoc by erikastenvik  

Thank you, I love it!

That's great, I'm glad!
Would you be interested in doing/willing to do a humanised Lego request? This month, I'm doing something a little different from what I normally ask for. With it being October and knowing Halloween is at the end of the month, I thought maybe I would like to see fanart done of any of either the monster characters from the Monster Fighters theme (such as Lord Vampyre), or characters featured in Series 14 of the Minifigures theme (i.e. the Tiger Woman or the Spider Lady). This, btw, is a sort-of "take your pick" deal.
Details can be found here:
brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Mo…
brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/71…
Hi, would you like to draw my guy? :) Thank you for the opportunity
Ari by SincereSneakyy  
Here you go! Thank you for giving me something to do! I thought orange would be an interesting color with his shark scarf. I hope you like it!

Armando by erikastenvik