Taking requests / suggestions (NSFW/Adult)

Hi, 
I recently found it fun to do a user suggestion and would be down to do some more. I primarily do NSFW & erotic art - pictures of good looking women, but not too much fetish stuff. 

Previous suggestion: Loba from Apex Legends
Check my profile for other examples of my work (NSFW obviously)

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to draw! 

Cheers
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
would you draw male characters? if so could you draw my babe Leastus?
Passionate Love (resubmission) by Universal-blessings   Leastus human ref 2021 by Universal-blessings  
if not I understand and thank you
Question.
You Boredom Time Can Like Draw My OC Juliane Valencia Race Change?
or, Can Like Draw Midia (Paladin's Quest) Race Change?
If you don't know, click the URL.

◆My OC Juliane Valencia
■Ref
Juliane Valencia Awsomejet3d version  by Awsomejet3D
■Race Change
Human → Demi-fiend
◆Midia (Paladin's Quest)
■Ref
Midia (Paladin's Quest) by nemesislivezx  
■Ref URL
lennus.fandom.com/wiki/Midia
■Race Change
Human (Raigan) → Demi-fiend
◆Journal
■Study of Illustration Type
Study of Illustration Type<English Translation>This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about "Illustration Type".If you don't know, click the Ref URL.The Relation Journal can also be useful for New Illustration Draw.◆Normal Type■Ref URLhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illustration■For example ... (Full Body),■For example ... (Haif Body),■For example ... (Head Shot),■For example ... (Chibi),◆Comic Type■Ref URLhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comics■For example ...,◆Sprite Type■Ref URLhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(computer_graphics)■For example ...,◆Character Sheet■Ref URLhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_sheet■For example ... (Character Sheet),◆Concept Art■Ref URLhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept_art■For example ...,,,,,,,,,,,◆Relation Journal■Study of Original Character Creation,Study of Original Character Creation November 6, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Front and Back View,Study of Front and Back ViewNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Three View,Study of Three ViewNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Character Redesign,Study of Character RedesignNovember 6, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Form Change,Study of Form ChangeNovember 26, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Race Change,Study of Race ChangeNovember 28, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Sex Change,Study of Sex ChangeNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Costume Remake,Study of Costume RemakeNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Part Change,Study of Part ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Length Change,Study of Length ChangeNovember 10, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Color Palette Change,Study of Color Palette ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Weapon Remake,Study of Weapon RemakeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Weapon Form Change,Study of Weapon Form ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Handedness Change,Study of Handedness ChangeNovember 10, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Sprite Art,Study of Sprite ArtDecember 1, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Fusion,Study of FusionNovember 30, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Wearing Costumes,Study of Wearing CostumesNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Cosplaying as Characters,Study of Cosplaying as CharactersNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Iron Wall Skirt,Study of Iron Wall SkirtNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Tight Skirt,Study of Tight SkirtNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Using his Weapons,Study of Using his WeaponsNovember 10, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Pose Imitation,Study of Pose ImitationNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Position Change,Study of Position ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Doing a Moves,Study of Doing a MovesNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Character Number,Study of Character NumberNovember 10, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about

■Study of Race Change
Study of Race Change<English Translation>This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about "Race Change".If you don't know, click the Ref URL.The Relation Journal can also be useful for New Illustration Draw.◆Guide■AboutIt means to change the Race of Living Thing.Appearance may also change depending on the changed Race.■Ref URLhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Race_Change◆Protagonist (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne)■Before Form Change,,,■Race ChangeHuman → Demi-fiemd■After Form Change,◆Nanako Doujima (Persona 4)■Before Form Change,■Race ChangeHuman → Demi-fiemd■After Form Change,◆Nero (Devil May Cry Series)■Before Form Change,■Race ChangeHuman → Demi-fiemd■After Form Change,◆Dante (Devil May Cry Series)■Before Form Change,■Race ChangeHuman → Demi-fiemd■After Form Change,◆Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)■Before Form Change,■Race ChangeHuman → Demi-fiemd■After Form Change,◆Other Link■Demi-fiend Transformhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Demi-fiend_Transform ◆Journal■Study of Illustration Type,Study of Illustration TypeNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Original Character Creation,Study of Original Character Creation November 6, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Front and Back View,Study of Front and Back ViewNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Three View,Study of Three ViewNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Character Redesign,Study of Character RedesignNovember 6, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Form Change,Study of Form ChangeNovember 26, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Sex Change,Study of Sex ChangeNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Costume Remake,Study of Costume RemakeNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Part Change,Study of Part ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Length Change,Study of Length ChangeNovember 10, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Color Palette Change,Study of Color Palette ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Weapon Remake,Study of Weapon RemakeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Weapon Form Change,Study of Weapon Form ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Handedness Change,Study of Handedness ChangeNovember 10, 2020

■Study of Character Number
Study of Character Number<English Translation>This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about "Character Number".If you don't know, click the Ref URL.The Relation Journal can also be useful for New Illustration Draw.◆Guide■AboutMainly means how many Characters there are.If there is only one character, it becomes a Single Character, and if there are two, it becomes a Couple Character.■Ref URLhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Number◆Single Character■Gallery,,,,,◆Couple Character■Gallery,,,,,◆Relation Journal■Study of Illustration Type,Study of Illustration TypeNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Original Character Creation,Study of Original Character Creation November 6, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Wearing Costumes,Study of Wearing CostumesNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Cosplaying as Characters,Study of Cosplaying as CharactersNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Iron Wall Skirt,Study of Iron Wall SkirtNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Tight Skirt,Study of Tight SkirtNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Using his Weapons,Study of Using his WeaponsNovember 10, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Pose Imitation,Study of Pose ImitationNovember 8, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Position Change,Study of Position ChangeNovember 9, 2020
This is a Journal whose Purpose is to learn about■Study of Doing a Moves,Study of Doing a MovesNovember 9, 2020
Would you be interested in my alien princess Krya?

Krya Expressions by CometColt Krya on Guard by CometColt Krya Profile by CometColt
Hiya, would you like to do a NSFW drawing of my character here?

Asuka 18 Clothed by Yakkov
Can ya do my giant snake OC? Snake emoticon 

[ Go to thread ]
Hello, will any of these characters do?
New Year by Fredory   Cyra the Bandit Thief by Fredory   Roosa Doodle by Fredory

Thanks for the chance!
If you're still taking requests or suggestions, how about Velma from Scooby Doo transforming into a She Bat similar to how Francine Langstrom transformed into one in the Batman The Animated Series episode Terror In The Sky?

If you need reference pics, i'll be glad to provide them...
I know how Velma looks, but some references for the other stuff might be nice, not have to go digging it up myself. 
Sure thing :)

Here are some reference pics from the Batman episode I mentioned: web.archive.org/web/2007102909…

Hopefully that works for you :)
Would you draw a tall girl, small breasts and big butt with purple hair and public hair(trimmed like a square bush) please?
Could you consider doing this obscure little mermaid character called finella.
i could definitely consider it - got any reference images or am I doing it from imagination?

I do jave references images there in my gallery actually.

Do you do anthro characters?
Fauna Ref Sheet by N-Preussen  
Not really, but I'd be down to do a humanized version like I did for Nitwitsworld - is that of interest?

Sure, that'd be fine ^^

Thanks so much!! That's really cool!

Themysterywriter Request By Whirlpoolofconfusion D by THEMYSTERYWRITER  

Can you draw her with less fur around her neck and in a skimpy Santa outfit?
I'd be interested in doing a more humanized version, like I did for Nitwitsworld below. Does that work?
Still in time for the season - hope you like it :)

Mature Content

Xmas Cat by GardenOfPan
Hi my friend! Could you please consider doing my OC Azura? If not, I understand :)
Azura by royal-breeze   Bsb 03  Azura By Royal Breeze By Nightcrawled-dbuo by royal-breeze  sta.sh/229iwsvmxc4?edit=1