Artist open to requests

Open to requests,within reason. I retain the right to decline  without having to explaining  myself.
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey can you do art of myself with an axlotl on my shoulder i really like your art style i can continue this over discord if you want
your art style is very cute! <3 
Ivy Mudtwig by martyrex
can you redraw my otterfolk warlock ivy mudtwig.
www.flow.page/keeva feel free to draw my girl Keeva in any of her designs <3 Have a great day, thanks for  the opportunity. 
wanna draw any one here (preferably make it halloweeny ) www.deviantart.com/taintedtruf…
Maybe my OC Kaya?
She has 21 years
Kaya by KieronXLinna
Hi, hope that you are well?

Would you be interested in drawing my character Jen, please?

Thank you

Request-Know Her Name by fleurashdesign  
Maybe if he inspires you:
MarigoldFauna_ Taghe by VampireSiberian
Have a nice day!

Can you give this guy an annoyed expression? 
Hello once more! If you are willing to give my Gothic fairy Blair a try, that would be wonderful. Thanks for the chance!
Here's my oc if you'd like to draw her, thanks :)
Guess I'm a furry now by SincereSneakyy  
Hey, could you do my boy Ecklee? 
All About Ecklee by Nightfest
 Cn you draw my OC Kari?
My  special wedding dess by RebelJediPrincess

Thans for the chance! 
Kari 8 by Starr-Raven

'ere ya go! try to save it before 10/25/20 because im gonna delete it from my stash then :) hope you like!

Thanks so much! You really drew Kari so beautifully! All the detail you put into this looks so elegant.  Also I love the changes you made to her hairstyle, crown, and dress, it really suits her perfectly.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoy the drawing so much. I gave it my best, I enjoyed creating an elegant piece.

I'm glad you enjoyed drawing her. [Cat Emote] Closed Eye Smile

My oc Chu Ju ?  Her skin is tan and her golden, velvet headband (it's a headband not a tiara), has triangular shapes on it.  Thank you kindly for considering :heart: 

Filefile by OhMyKabuSan Req For Ohmykabusan By Amoebabro De6t9fh-fullview by OhMyKabuSan
Hi! Maybe my OC Lunario might be of interest to you?

New OC Lunario by stitchcutie626   Back view of Lunarios hair by stitchcutie626  
Lunario 8 by Starr-Raven

Here ya go! try to save it before 10/23/20 because im gonna delete it from my stash then :) hope you like!

Oh my gosh! She is so cute in your style! Thank you! I love it! I did save it by the way.

I'm glad you like her! Truthfully I'm trying to get out of a bit of a funk...it feels a bit rusty to draw or ...do anything, lol! :hug: