Taking Requests!

Hello all! 

I would like to do some requests. I am happy to draw most things! 

What I draw best are chubby and/or muscular women. But isn't to say that I won't draw other things.  Original characters x canon characters are fine. 

I do chibis as well. 

Also take art trades. 

Feel free to say hi :) 
Comments2021
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hi, if these are still open, would you consider drawing my OC Lillian?

Thank you for the opportunity,

If these come with a backdrop maybe she could be in a dungeon like some of your other pics?

Lillian making waves

The idea is simple!!

just would like to have three photos comb into one to make an oc for me to use as a pfp/fun thing to look at.

Can link up the three pictures.

Small idea: Two friends named Hunter Steele and Corona from the tv show/book Spider Riders.

Strangly the book depiction of the characters are very differnt than the anime.

can u draw the two tolliver's i think i requested u one time i guess it wouldnt hurt to request a 2nd time

tolliver oublier male form
tollivia oublier female form

Badge Awards

Badge Awards

Still open just slow!

Hello! If you're still taking requests, could you please consider doing either my OC Coyotea or Foxtail? If not, I totally understand! :D

Coyotea By Schultestudios Da92qe9 By Royal Breeze-
I see Red
Sister  Royal Breeze By Tofiman Da4za3b By Royal B
Request   Sister By Chame-dawjvfg

Coyotea: https://sta.sh/222ckzwg0xg3?edit=1

Sister: https://sta.sh/216e89txecmx?edit=1

Badge Awards

Could you draw my character Pamana?

Pamana

Badge Awards

I would like to request my own OCs to be drawn:

They are detective partners and it would be awesome if you could draw them together! Be sure to include their Ho-Oh feathers if you do draw them too; they're basically a physical symbol of their close bond💖

I'm not sure if you've drawn Pokemon before, but I thought it was worth a shot to ask.

Badge Awards

Badge Awards

[REF PIC - OC] Ryuna

What about my elf gal? '3'

You say you best draw chubby and/or muscular. So if you want to draw her chubby, or muscular, totally cool.

Badge Awards

Hey there! Yo I'd like to have a new, lovely OC of my own. Wing (left):heart: rvmpWing (right) Here are the first, 3 steps to design her. :below:

:bulletpink: Doodle a half harpy, half patamon. :patamon: Use a patamon for face, skin and tail reference.

:bulletwhite: Make sure she's got wings on her back instead of havin' them for arms/ears.

:bulletpink: Model her ears after a koromon's and make the tip of each ear shaped like they're split into 2. Koromon Emote 1

I'll letcha know if she needs any modifications.

Badge Awards

As usual, link me up the parts you want to see from actual images please.

Another thing, I got a ref sheet for her.

[ Take a look ]

Here are the changes that needa be done.

Step 1: Let's reduce her amount of fingers on each hand to 4.

Step 2: We're gonna make her hands and feet fluffy.

Step 3: We're gonna make her hair longer; long enough to reach her waist. After that, let's reduce the streaks on it.

Step 4: We're gonna have her wear a different outfit. Here's a sketch of it. :below: You can also use the sketch for quiver design reference. If you look at the right, you'll see her quiver. The outfit's gonna have lotsa red, some white and some gold accessories.

Harpy Outfit _draft

Step 5: Her lovecore bow needs to look mechanical and shiny like these weapons.

Barrier jackets and devices

After you do these steps, I'll letcha know if she needs any further modifications.

So here is how I draw. I print out the refs and I draw away from my screen. SO if you have a lot of text please put that in an image so I can just save it down. The fewer the better.

Sure, man. :nod: Let's see.

When you say " put that in an image ", do you mean translate what I've written into pics or insert what I've written into a pic? :confused:

View all replies

Wanna draw her? I have more refs?

Amber

Badge Awards