Details

September 14
Link

Statistics

Replies: 135

Does anybody do couples commissions?

:iconstitchcutie626:
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I’m wondering if anyone does couples commissions? Looking for anyone who can do human couples. Anyways, I know it’s not a lot but if you do choose to comment on this post. Thank you! If not, no worries have a good one!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconnop0eticd3vice:
nop0eticd3vice Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I do commissions 
Wong Jogja By Nop0eticd3vice Dcj3nqf-250t (1) by nop0eticd3vice   Mama Coco By Nop0eticd3vice Dchr0tw-250t by nop0eticd3vice   Monkey Aladin Copy By Nop0eticd3vice Dcgpld9-250t by nop0eticd3vice   Sexygirl Copy By Nop0eticd3vice Dcgpt99-250t by nop0eticd3vice  
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wow! Fantastic art! Do you by any chance have a commissions journal?
:iconnop0eticd3vice:
nop0eticd3vice Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i dont know. i have paypal for a payment
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi! Your art style is lovely and gorgeous! I will definitely keep you in mind. I really would like to have a commission done by you in the future! I faved your journal and thank you for commenting your commission journal!
:iconbylittlecn:
bylittlecn Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Thank you for keeping me in mind! That means a lot! I will look forward to work with you :)
:icontianasama:
TianaSama Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student General Artist
I do ! Example :3
Teen Titans Go : Jinx/Terra by TianaSama   Alistair/Maribel : Chill by TianaSama   BLEACH : HitsuHina (90'S STYLE) by TianaSama   Starfire/Raven : 40% 40% 20% by TianaSama   Szayel/Cirucci : MAD LOVERS by TianaSama   FANART : Cedric/Nicolas by TianaSama   Alistair/Maribel - Swing by TianaSama   Alistair/Maribel - Cartoon version by TianaSama  
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh my gosh! So beautiful! Ok one question for you. Do you happen to have a journal with your commission prices on it?
:icontianasama:
TianaSama Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student General Artist
Aaah, not yet, I recently made a comeback to DA so I wanted to wait a bit more before making a journal, but I'm open to commission of course :D
Because I can do many styles, prices depends on what you want me to do ^^
Let's discuss that through note if you want :3
Sure let’s discuss it through notes.
:iconmike-the-dabbler:
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I'm having a 25 for 1 commission special on orange/black colored humanoids or humanoids with orange or black hair between now and October 31st.
Thank you for commenting! I will keep that in mind.
:iconkawayyuki:
Kawayyuki Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hello. In case you are still looking for commissions here is my journal with all my commissions info in 
Commission details
Wow! I love your style it’s so cute! You also have perfect timing cause I was about to put up another forum about commissioning. I will definitely keep you in mind! I faved your journal and thank you for commenting your commission prices journal!
:iconkawayyuki:
Kawayyuki Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Thank you for taking the time to check my journal ^^ hope we can work on a commission soon
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Still looking for some more commissions. :-)
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Your art style is so cute! I loved it! I faved your commission prices and also your commissions journal. Thank you for commenting your commission prices, commission journal and also your examples!
:iconx-styx-x:
x-STYX-x Featured By Owner Sep 21, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Thank you too! My commissions are always open if you're interested
:iconthebadgerfoxdraws:
thebadgerfoxdraws Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi there :wave: 
If you are still searching for some commission I can offer a discount for couples the rest of September ^V^ you can get the second character for half the prize :hug: 
Examples of art - paranthesis below shows what each would cost 
Outfit swappers (OCs - Tyberius and Ico) by thebadgerfoxdraws   Happy birthday Phoenix (OCs) by thebadgerfoxdraws   Golden duo (FC - Hakan and Orca) by thebadgerfoxdraws    Chessyset And Solstice (commission) by thebadgerfoxdraws   Naji And Imyri (art trade) by thebadgerfoxdraws   Hug your kitty (OC pixel) by thebadgerfoxdraws  
(Traditional fullbody sketch to 450 pt - traditional halfbody coloured sketch to 450 pt - traditional full coloured headshot to 450 pt - digital flat halfbody to 600 pt - digital shaded fullbody to 750 pt - animated pixel *click for bigger animation* to 750 pt) 
Journals: 
OPEN Traditional commissions [Points only]Disclaimer 
Please read this journal thouroughly and comment the right form and remember to answer everything 
I will give you three tries on getting it right otherwise I will not be taking your commission offer - you have been warned :'D Hug 
Welcome to this commission journal 
You can commission traditional drawings here :hug:
Please read my ToS before moving on - you will find a list of what I can or can't draw in there as well :hug: 
How to commission 
To commission me please do either comment below or send me a note using the form in the end of this journal :hug: 
Do not send the points before I have accepted your commission, please :hug: 
What I offer 
#1 Doodles  
50 :points: per character

Max 15 di
OPEN - Point commissions (digital) UPDATED! September 8 2020 I now offer free speedpaints for all regular digital commissions (offer 2) Welcome to my new Eclipse-version of my commission journal Traditional commissions can be found here All prices are in points - I do not take paypal Offers 1. Icon commissions Blinking icons 150x150 px (can be converted to 50x50 or 100x100 after wishes) 72 px/inch quality300 ,50-100 extra for detailed designs and animations 2. Regular digital commissions Digital art of 1200x1600 px 72 px/inch quality ,Offers are in order of shown in the commission sheet Headshots; sketch 100 coloured sketch 150 lineart 200 flat 300 shaded 400 Animals: sketch 100 coloured sketch 150 lineart 200 flat 300 shaded 400 Halfbody: sketch 150 coloured sketch 200 lineart 300 flat 400 shaded 500 Chibi: sketch 150 coloured sketch 200 lineart 300 flat 400 shaded 500 Anthro: see later Fullbody: sketch 200 coloured sketch 300 lineart 400 flat 500 shaded 600 3. Pixel commissions Pixel art of 300x400 px 72 px/inch quality ,Animated examples (click for bigger canvas): ,Offer are in order of shown in the commission sheetHeadshots: flat 200 shaded 300 animated 400 Fullbody: flat 300 shaded 400 animated 500 100-200 extra for detailed animations Extra characters The prices and examples are all for one character - for additional characters it will cost;Double for first additional character, 150% extra for two extra characters To see more precisely what the price will be per added character check out this document Examples of additional character pieces: ,Backgrounds Icons will always have a simple background - you can wish for colours All background types shown in the examples for regular digital commissions doesn't cost extra If you want more detailed background the price starts with 100 extra (since this option is new I do not have a maximum price) Examples of more detailed backgrounds (ordered after complexity) ,pixels never have a background SpeedpaintsFor all regular digital commissions you can get a free speedpaint in your order Examples of speedpaints below ,,,Anthro characters I mostly take humanoid or animal commission but I can also draw anthros Anthros cost the same as humanoids eg. a headshot costs the same as a headshot, halfbody as halfbody etc. How to orderWhen ordering please fill in this form either in the comments or in a note - the agreement is the most important part, I will not accept your commission before you have fill in that correctly To answer the agreement and also just to know what I can draw and other important terms please read my terms of service Username: Type: do you want icon, regular or pixel commissions? Composition: headshot-animal-halfbody-chibi-fullbody Character(s): the name of your character(s) you want me to draw Reference(s): I prefer good quality, full coloured fullbody references and/or toyhouse or st.ash folders with at least one reference of good quality Background: if you want a specific type of background please fill in this part - if not please state 'n/a' Speedpaint: only an option for regular digital art commission (offer 2) - please state yes or no Other: any wishes for poses, expressions, outfit etc. will go here the same goes for if I should tag others in the art than you (if closed species for instance), if you are not interested in wips or have other important details you'd like to share Agreement: I, (insert your username), have read and understood the Terms of Service set by thebadgerfoxdraws, and I accept that if I should break these rules, the offer will be declined and all owned art has been cancelled. By answering the question in the document above I have hereby signed this agreement - the answer is (here you should add in your answer to the question found at the end of the ToS google docs document) If you have any questions, feel free to ask LoveMarina aka the badger fox...
I wish you good luck finding somebody to commission and a nice Sunday ^V^ 
Oooo I do have a question about the fanart. Can you do a character from the anime Boku no hero academia?
Probably yes ^v^ do you have a reference of them? then I can give you a more useful answer :hug: <3
yes I do. Well I was thinking about commissioning an OC x canon. the character that I want drawn is fatgum in his skinny form.
References of fatgum:
I think I can draw him alright :hug:
Ok! Umm can we chat on notes about this commission?
sure ^V^ you can find a form for it in my journals :hug: ^V^
Sweet!
(1 Reply)
:iconsakohju:
sakohju Featured By Owner Edited Sep 19, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there, I can do couples if you're still looking! I also have an option for cheap sketches, depending on your budget:
  Commission Journal-To commission me, note me or email me at sakohju@gmail.com
-Payment is preferably via PayPal. Payment must be made up front. For cheap point commissions, please see my point commission journal.
-I am now accepting payment in points as well! Points may only be paid by request and must be paid through my commissions widget. For price conversion, 100 points = $1 USD
-Prices and samples below are screenshots from my website. 
-Prices are per character. Simple backgrounds - e.g. no background, solid color, gradient, etc. are free. Otherwise additional cost for backgrounds are determined by complexity. 
-I will not draw anything NSFW or that DA classifies as mature content
-You are free to check on my progress while I work on your commission. 
  Point Commissions (Sketch)NOTE: These are cheap point commissions, for which I do black and white line art sketches only (with the exception of colored sketches). For my regular commissions (which I now also accept points for!), please see my Commission Journal.
-To commission me, just note me with the subject "Point Commission"
-Points must be paid through my commissions widget
-Points must be given before I begin working on the sketch.
-Prices are per character
-I will not draw anything NSFW or that DA classifies as mature content.
Chibi - 200 Points 

Headshot/Bust - 250 Points 

Full body - 300 Points 

Here's a few more examples of my work:
Librarian and Writer by sakohju   Takame by sakohju   Here with You by sakohju   Your Name by sakohju   Commission: The Ruby Falcon x The Indigo Comet by sakohju    Commission: Valin x Hotaru by sakohju   Commission: Winter Schnee x Chrostopher Knightfall by sakohju  
Wow! You have a very cute and lovely style! I will definitely keep you in mind. I faved both your commission journals. Thank you for commenting your commission journals and examples!
:iconsakohju:
sakohju Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No prob, thank you for considering me! :D
:iconkatrinlouiseo24:
KatrinLouiseo24 Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi! I am currently accepting commissions (and they are on sale)
Currently doing Black and White commission for only $5 or 500 points
::Tamed:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Snake Tails:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Flower Girl:: by KatrinLouiseo24 Nadzieja and Francesco by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Penny and The Mandalorian:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Cobalt:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Wear Whatever You Want:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Twisted:: by KatrinLouiseo24
Oh my gosh! What a beautiful and lovely style! I am definitely interested! Do you have a commissions journal by any chance?
:iconkatrinlouiseo24:
KatrinLouiseo24 Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Unfortunately, i think i deleted it since it is outdated. But i would gladly send you details regarding my commission prices if youre interested on commissioning me other than the black and white. Send me a note pls :)
Ah ok. I will send you a note then :-)
:iconkennythemesht:
kennythemesht Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2020  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
Hi!I would like to work for you!

Here are some of my works:

Love! by kennythemesht   Kenny at the beach by kennythemesht   K. at the beach by kennythemesht  
(I also made some with LGBTQ+ couples but I don't have them rn sorry)
Here are my prices:
COMMISSIONS OPEN by kennythemesht  
My preferred method of payment is PayPal
I am almost always available and if you want I can give you my discord/Instagram/Twitter account so we can communicate better
Feel free to send me a note if interested, I am new at doing commission and I really look forward in doing one!
I really hope I was useful, have a good day!
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wow! your art is amazing! If you have a Twitter we can follow each other. My username is stitch_cute_626. I faved your commissions prices. I really love your style! I will definitely keep you in mind! Thank you for commenting your commission process and examples!
:iconkirimagica:
KiriMagica Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey I'm getting back into doing commissions and have full slots.
I can do a detailed piece like this for around $20-25 or BG are always more though

Gaia Commission by KiriMagica   Paypal commission for MIRI on Gaia by KiriMagica   Azula by KiriMagica  
Or for cheaper and simpler options I have things like this  
Commission for CuriousCake by KiriMagica   Noodlerella's New Hair by KiriMagica   Son (Gift) by KiriMagica   This would be around $15 Along with chibis basic ($10)  to detail ($15). 

I hope you'll consider
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh my gosh! What a cute style! I am so interested! I will definitely have to keep you in mind. By any chance do you have a commissions journal?
KiriMagica Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
stitchcutie626 Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sweet! I faved it just in case I need a future commission from you! Thank you for commenting with your commission prices and examples! Also thank you for sending your commission journal!
KiriMagica Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
No problem thank you for considering
:iconvolpizz:
volpizz Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I Will Draw HQ Illustration Fake Screenshot Modern Anime Scene

please see the portfolio that has been listed in this post :)

I'm going to draw a character, and I'll add a simple lens blur background in my style

Bust Up or Close Up

Price: 30$ USD / 2400 Point

Additional Character ( in the same canvas ): +15$ USD / +1200 Point

Half Body

Price: 40$ USD / 3200 Point

Additional Character ( in the same canvas ): +20$ USD / +1600 Point

*I'll finish it in 1 - 3 days [ according to the order queue ]

More info: 
Open Commissions: Draw Fake Screenshot Anime SceneHello, I Open are Commissions: Draw HQ Fake Screenshot Modern Anime Scene1$ USD = 80 point I Will Draw HQ Illustration Fake Screenshot Modern Anime Sceneplease see the portfolio that has been listed in this post :)I'm going to draw a character, and I'll add a simple lens blur background in my style*I'll finish it in 1 - 3 days [ according to the order queue ]__________________________________________________________________________________,Bust Up or Close UpPrice: 30$ USD / 2400 PointAdditional Character ( in the same canvas ): +15$ USD / +1200 Point__________________________________________________________________________________,Half BodyPrice: 40$ USD / 3200 PointAdditional Character ( in the same canvas ): +20$ USD / +1600 Point__________________________________________________________________________________I don't draw:LEWD 18+__________________________________________________________________________________What You Get:- You will get Source File PSD + JPG + PNG- Canvas size 3840x2160 Pixel - 300 DpiWhat I Need:- Please give me references of character you requested- Please explain what the character's expression looks like, the setting of the scene, the setting of the atmosphere, and all that is needed__________________________________________________________________________________ContactIf you are interested please contact me via Message/ChatEmail: volpizcommission@gmail.com.Discord: Volpiz#9350__________________________________________________________________________________Note- Please message me first before ordering.- unlimited revision only when I still sketching [ No revisi Pose or Angle Camera ]- After we deal with sketches and start coloring, I don't accept any revisions except revisions about colors.- The price on package not for commercial use, the price for commercial use is multiplied by 2 of the total original price__________________________________________________________________________________Thank you very much :)

COMMISSION -  Zoya by volpizz COMMISSION - Sakura by volpizz COMMISSION - Haruka Hoshimiya by volpizz COMMISSION - Burger King XD by volpizz Watame-lon by volpizz Inugami Korone and Nekomata Okayu by volpizz

Thank you :D

Wow! your art style is truly amazing and glorious! I am very interested. I faved your commissions journal. Thank you for commenting your commissions journal and examples!
:iconvolpizz:
volpizz Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
thank you 😊
please send me a message or chat if you want to order 😁
:iconladyicepaw:
LadyIcepaw Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I actually really love drawing couples and interaction poses in general :D
Here's my commission info and some examples of my work~

Point/PayPal Commissions are OPEN!These are the different kinds of digital commissions that I'm offering! I will usually finish a drawing/painting within a week.ICON: 15€ (1800 Points)HALFBODY: 25€ (3000 Points), +17€ for every additional characterFULLBODY: 35€ (4100 Points), +22€ for every additional characterExamples: COMPLEX ILLUSTRATION: min. 45€. The price will depend on the amount of characters and difficulty level of the scenery – Tell me what you have in mind and I'll make an offer.Examples: Note: Due to technical limitations, I can't currently provide images that're larger than 2000px on each side, meaning they're not suitable for printing on A4 or larger. Keep this in mind when you consider commissioning me! Below are my commission policies. Make sure to read them before hitting me up via DM! :> Policies: Unless stated otherwise, commissions are for personal use, meaning you can't resell or otherwise profit off of the image. Please provide a reference for the character(s) that you'd like me to draw. I may reject a commission, for example if I feel like it lies outside of my abilities. I do draw NSFW too, but nothing hardcore for now. If you're unsure, feel free to ask, I don't judge! I'm open to drawing any species, including anthros, humans, classic fantasy races etc.All prices are in EUR and payment takes place via PayPal invoice or dA Points. I'll send a sketch, at which point you can suggest changes. I'll move on to finishing the artwork once we're both happy with the sketch and I have received the payment. You can expect me to finish a commission within a week, unless it's very complex. You'll be the first one to see the finished work. I'll publicly upload it to my gallery if I have your permission to do so. I do not provide traditional art or physical copies of the work that I'm creating. If one of us cancels the commission for some reason, you will get a full refund.You're free to reupload the art I made for you, use it as an icon etc. Linking back to me isn't neccessary, but very appreciated!If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to write a comment or drop me a message! Peace out, Linda Silver and Gold by LadyIcepaw Breezy Hugs by LadyIcepaw Dance ~ Fight by LadyIcepaw A good froggy (SOW) by LadyIcepaw
:iconerasedme:
ErasedMe Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
There are currently 5 slots available for my commissions
For more info on the prices look here:  Commissions are now OPEN by ErasedMe
or here: twitter.com/monokumaplushi/sta…
You can either leave me a dm on twitter or send me a note here!

An example for the price would be
35 euro/ 41$  for a bust/ fully shaded/ with lines/ one color background 

here are some examples as well
Cute Chaos by ErasedMe Commission -In the woods by ErasedMe Commission - Il-Omin by ErasedMe Redesign of my favorite characters by ErasedMe
Wow! Your art is very cool! I will definitely keep you in mind! Thank you for commenting your commission prices and examples. Oh one quick question. Do you mind if I follow you on Twitter? Just in case I would like a commission from you?
Thank you very much for your nice feedback. I hope I can work with you in the future.
And yes ofc, it would be great to have you as a follower. :)
Okay! I am definitely going to follow you on Twitter!
thanks, thats really nice from you =)
Add a Comment: