Looking for adopts

Hey everyone! I am in the mood to look at some adopts that you might have. Post below if you have any adopts that have been sitting around for a while. I’ll check it out and see if i want to take them off your shoulders. Thanks
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What type of adopts are you looking for?

Right now, anything. I like the cute and adorable human or animal adopts. But I am open to anything right now.

I can design owl, pigeon, chicken, duck, origami bird, horse, deer, dragon, sea dragon, dinosaur, turtle, plant, spider, fish and music note adopts. Price is negotiable.

I’ll let you know, if I am interested.

I have more in my account page!
Canine Adopts Set Price [5/6] OPEN by Pogostickz Wolf Adopt Auction 2 [OPEN] by Pogostickz Adopt Batch OTA [2/3 OPEN] by Pogostickz Doggo Adopt Auction [OPEN] by Pogostickz
Oh they are super cute! Definitely going to keep those in mind.

Okay! Lmk if You decide to get them^^

Here's my folder of adopts! they start at $4 www.deviantart.com/phantomjoha…

Oh my gosh! You have some cute adoptables! i don’t have enough points now, but maybe later on I’ll buy one of them. Thank you for showing me your adopts!

Ok! I'll keep you in mind. They are actually quite old now and have been sitting around for more than a year lol, I'll be giving a free headshot of each ofthe adopt you buy^^

Oooo wow! I thought they were new. oh! Thank you for letting me know about that. :-)

I actually almost got an heart attack when I got notifs lol

I know that same feeling. When i used to have adopts and got notifications. I was like holy moly! What is going on here!? Lol

I have 3 adopts that need a good home to go to. 

Sea Witch Mermaid Adoptable (OPEN) by FreeingMyAngelWings I can let her go for 30 points.

Halloween Adopts by FreeingMyAngelWings The top 2, Zombie and Witch, are 25 each. 
Oh! That witch looks cute! Maybe, I’ll think about getting her. Thank you for showing me your adopts!
I have a bunch of really cheap adopts on my adoptable account! :)
www.deviantart.com/frizzyburst

I also have adopts on this account that have been here for a while. I favorited them on the other account so it's easy to find. I hope you find something you like!
I thought about making another account to.
May I ask for the reason why you have multiple?

I wanted to make adopts, but I didn't think it'd fit with this account. I didn't want this account to turn into an adoptable account, so I made a new one specifically for that purpose.

I see. I was thinking about making an account for movie review comics.

Sorry this took so long to reply. Thank you for showing me your adopts! I really like the jigglypuff ones. I’ll think about it.

It's okay! Thank you for considering! ^^

Hello! I still have some here, give it a look :)
www.deviantart.com/banya-lapla…
Sorry this took so long to reply. Thank you for showing me your adopts! I love your style its so cute! Its just that I don’t have enough points right now. I wish i could do an OTA with you. But maybe later on I’ll buy one from you.