SFW or NSFW YCH raffle

Only requirement is that you have to be a watcher. First time doing this and I would like to do many more

Just comment anything down below and i'll give you a number.

Winner will be picked at the end of this month (31st) via a random number generator.

Don't show me your character, don't want anyone thinking I'll just pick the one that interests me most. I wanna keep it fair.

Your character here by BlackCapBandit
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Screenshot (10) by BlackCapBandit  And the winner is number 5, StoryMaple, I will be in contact with you.

Now before the rest of you unwatch, I'm gonna do more raffles from now on, especially holiday themed ones like Halloween or Christmas. So please do stick around if you wanna join those too in the future. I'm considering having more winners next time, like a 2nd and 3rd place.

In the near future I will also open polls so watchers can decide on things like what poses should be used or if the prize should just be a free commission and not a YCH.

Again, thank you for taking part.

BootyFreeze Grace-Zed Kisame-Abumi EpifanioTherion SwirlHex HyperHy Jug-a-Nuts goldcoins15 fankygoesnow Griddellia Banya-Laplace-Studio THEMYSTERYWRITER @
and where do we post characters? Im interested to enter but not sure what is this about lol
You only show me the character you want me to draw if you win the raffle. So you're good now, don't have to do anything else.

I'd like to enter. :meow: 
Heyo! It is I, Epifanio! And I have watched you a long time ago!
Seems interesting. Imma give u a watch
Watched ~ Jeay! :huggle:
I like to participate!