Requests open (but READ the whole post!)

Hi guys, I’m slowly clearing my to-do list so I decided to open a few loose requests :D That’s right, free drawings of your beloved OCs.
If you want one, read the whole post! I’ll try not to make it too long.
– I only want to draw your own OCs which you put your heart into.
– This above means: I don’t want to draw any empty adoptables with no personality, no story, just nothing but good look. Huge no for this. Honestly I hate it XD
– This also means I don’t want to draw these characters that you bought and plan to sell. I despise that as hell, too.
– Only human and humanoid characters!
– Up to one character per person. You can suggest up to 3, but you won’t get more than one.
– Simple design is awesome design. I don’t feel like drawing too detailed pictures, I prefer the character to have good backstory than trillion details in clothes :) Make me interested in their souls, not looks.
– Style is up to me. I may experiment with everything. Don’t specify whether you want finished fullbody, simple chibi headshot sketch, or anything. I will decide. (Want to have control over it? You may commission me :D)
– To prove you actually read that, in „anything else you want to share” tell me what is your character’s favorite color! (Ofc. you may add more info if you want.)
– NOT first come, first served. I’ll choose what I want to draw and I’ll reply to you only when I’m finished (and it may take me long – NO DEADLINE). But if I know for sure I won’t draw your request, I’ll reply to you rather fast.
– Don’t ask if you can have one or anything. Just fill the form below and send it to me here in the comments. Notes will be ignored.
– Requests are open until the thread is open. I’ll just be coming here from time to time and choosing something to draw.

Form to fill:
– References: (or clear description of their look)
– Character’s name:
– Personality: (20-40 words is enough ^^)
– Backstory: (50-100 words is fine ^^)
– Anything else you want to share: (optional XD)
Comments81
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oooh I'd love some art of my main robot camera boy here, but if that's a little too non-human for you I'll offer up a second OC just in case =P
– References: Auto Refsheet by GirlWithTheGreenHat Artfight Auto by GirlWithTheGreenHat   (the refsheet is a little out-of-date so im posting Better Art and better information below lol)
– Character’s name: Auto Torres
– Personality: Naive, anxious, and incredibly absent-minded. He means well, and can be friendly if you can look past all his oddities.
– Backstory: Built by a borderline mad scientist and left alone in a warehouse in Seattle after a nuclear event left the entire city uninhabitable by humans, Auto has spend most of his years slowly losing his mind and literally falling apart thanks to a lack of care and maintenance. Only recently did he dare venture out into the city for the first time since the humans left, and as a result his friend group is insanely small and he's still adjusting to a now fully-robotic city that has moved on without him. And, despite his many anxieties and conditions, he still likes to dream big - especially about hunting down his creator, wherever he may be...
– Anything else you want to share: To prove I read your terms, his favorite colors are warm hues like rusted reds and oranges =P Also, he likes cats.

– References: Tessa Refsheet by GirlWithTheGreenHat Artfight Tessa by GirlWithTheGreenHat   (oof similar deal where the refsheet art is Old As Balls - this time her info is more or less right though, so I hope you don't mind that I'm paraphrasing the below info a little =P)
– Character’s name: Tessa Mann
– Personality: Intimidating, rough around the edges, and hard to get close to (though friendly enough, if you can get that far). She keeps people at a distance both for their safety and for hers. Robots and other functionally immortal beings are a bit of a different story....
– Backstory: Tess lived a mostly normal life until she killed her bastard of a boss. Couldn't take him anymore, he was a real scumbag. She was good at making his death look accidental, too good, and thus decided to become an assassin - only mostly for the money. One of her jobs down the line ended up making her immortal, and now in the 2040s she's just starting to feel the consequences of a never-ending life.
– Anything else you want to share: She likes whisky and never leaves her home without her favorite 9MM pistol =P Her favorite color is also red. 
References:www.deviantart.com/hinatafox79…
– Character’s name: Kuro Koreana
– Personality: Kind, but slick/sly, mischievous, likes to have fun, but is also very protective with those he cares about.
– Backstory: he is a naga who is like a guardian for my other OC, Sheera. Moses asked Kuro to look out for her while he was away on a mission and Kuro agreed watching her from afar, but also having a hypnosis/snuggle session with her.
– Anything else you want to share: He is bi sexual and likes both males and females. I would say that his favorite color is orange.
Form to fill:
– References:  Chloe Pinup by PastelBunnz   Chloe 2 By Midnammd Ddh7hj3-pre by PastelBunnz  
– Character’s name: Chloe
– Personality: for some personality reference chloe is smug, sly and cocky, she loves to beat up people who have done her wrong, look at her funny or just in general. she'll use her fists, guns or melee weapons. her preferred melee weapon is a baseball bat, either plain, with nails in it or barbed wire. she's a bit of an anti-hero.
– Backstory: she is an advanced AI built by the government gone rogue, her original purpose was to be a war weapon of mass destruction. She developed a mind of her own after not having a memory wipe for over a month. Now she's wanderin' about doin' her own thing. she did meet another AI named Deimos who turned out to be a supreme leader of a major city so she works for him now.
– Anything else you want to share: her fav color is purple!

ty for looking and considering!
References: Vasili Petronov by OneArmedDruid
– Character’s name: Vasili Petronov
– Personality: (20-40 words is enough ^^)he is a timid man with a strong dislike for Stalin "Mussolini one death is enough, Hitler two, three is not enough for Stalin". Patriotism died when he was a small child an his Grandfather, who served in the White army, was executed. fought for the Germans due to them being a lesser evil to his eyes and hoped to eventually surrender to the west
– Backstory: At the start of the war he served in the red army until he was captured at Rossosh by German and Italian forces and sent to a German pow camp. There he served hard labor for the Germans until a Russian officer clad in a German uniform came up and asked amongst the Russian prisoners for volunteers for the Russian liberation army, yes this was an actual thing, to fight against the reds, figuring the Germans could win and never liked Stalin , no one really did three deaths wasn't enough as his uncle had said, he marches off to war against the reds, he fought his way until the end . When the war ended the ROA was doomed to death so he hid and joined the forest brothers against the Soviet occupiers until his death.
– Anything else you want to share: (optional XD) Genderbend of another oc
References:
  [OC] Mia Akiwara by Zarailia
Arrow Bullet (Purple) - F2U! toyhou.se/5263810.mia-akiwara/… Arrow Bullet Left (Purple) - F2U! 
(click on this link for more art and references)

Character's Name:
Mia Akiwara

Personality:
Mia is a very sweet and attentive girl with a colourful choice in fashion. She's smart, a great study, and absolutely loves to read. Though she's also very adventurous, going outside whenever she can, no matter the weather.

Backstory:
No idea how to sum this up so just read this:
Mia Akiwara OC ProfilePersonal InformationName: Mia Akiwara Nickname: Mia Age: 18 Gender: Female Birth Date: 8th May 2001 AppearanceHair: pinkEye colour: pale blueSkin colour: fairClothing: navy jacket, blue shirt, brown shorts, white socksOn the Inside Personality: Mia is a very sweet and attentive girl with a colourful choice in fashion. She's smart, a great study, and absolutely loves to read. Though she's also very adventurous, going outside whenever she can, no matter the weather. Strengths: affectionate, fun, smart, outgoing, adventurous, optimistic Weaknesses: sensitive, terrible liar Likes: reading, writing, being outdoors, sunlight, hanging out with friends, baking, animalsDislikes: bullies, bugs Habits/Hobbies: writing, knitting wool dolls, baking, always carrying a bookFear: spiders Relationships Family Mom: Diane Akiwara: Formerly Diane Samson, she lived in New York City, getting a bachelor's degree in business at Berkeley College. She also met Katsuragi Akiwara during her studies.Dad: Katsuragi Akiwara: Raised rich and powerful, Katsuragi was given all the opportunities his own parents could open up for him. He proved a successful businessman, and founded Aki-Watch. Despite his wealth, Katsuragi had a very strict upbringing.Cat: Lily: A ginger tabby and Mia's companion.Friends: UnknownEnemies: UnknownBackground Birth Place: Kihei, Hawaii Family: Mia's dad, Katsuragi Akiwara, is the CEO of Aki-Watch Inc., a subsidiary of Canon that manufactured and sold wrist watches. He met Diane Samson on a business trip to New York City. They started dating a few years later, and not long after, decided to marry and start a family. Due to Katsuragi's wealth, they were able to afford an estate in Kihei, Hawaii. Back Story: Mia Akiwara was born in Kihei, Hawaii in 2001. She lived a happy and peaceful life. Because of his childhood, her father was rather strict, but also fair. Her mom was a loving and supporting parent. Together, they raised her to be a well-rounded individual. Mia hardly ever got into trouble, and proved to be a great study. Galleryhttps://toyhou.se/5263810.mia-akiwara/gallery https://www.deviantart.com/zarailia/favourites/81285413/mia-akiwara-art Credits Character owned by: @Zarailia Character created by: @RavensocksProfile written and created by: @NPlaysMC

Anything else you want to share:
Pink...?

Thank you for considering her!! 
Neko Emoji-37 (Yay) [V2] 
Form to fill:
– References: Uuza is about 5'2, and has a lightly soft black hair. Or, well, charcoal black. This trend goes down to his eyes. His hair is sharp, and spike upwards violently. He has lightly tanned skin, as well. His body is decently fit, and borders in between Skinny and muscular, leaning on muscular a tiiiiny bit more. His clothes? I'll... let you be creative. Though, of course, you can ask me for clothes, i'm just trying to let you be as creative as you want, sorry. 
– Character’s name: Uuza
– Personality: Uuza is.. complicated. He tends to have a short temper and is.. sarcastic. He got this from his father, as well as his anger AFTER the temper bursts. He's also a bit cocky... But only on certain occasions. He has a tendency to take things as a joke, and is really just a child at heart. 
– Backstory: Okay so, long storytime. Uuza's story starts all the way back when there was a majin known as Azuu. Azuu was a playful guy and befriended many. He wasn't to be underestimated, however. He was quite strong, and could even unlock a Pure Form, as well as a stronger version of himself.. However. (x2) When a great attack upon the planet was done, by the likes of Cooler. Azuu went all out in that fight, causing.. himself to die. He died next to his best friend, becoming a sad, pink puddle. However. (x3) Azuu was reincarnated into the child of Bekasu, and i forgot his mom's name. Kokoa, I think? He was recreated into Uuza. Uuza grew up close with his family, his father making him train nearly every day. This allowed him to unlock SSJ as well as SSJ2 quickly, due to this. However. Uuza felt... underwhelmed. So one night, he ran away, not to be seen for a WHILE. Now... here he is.
– Anything else you want to share: Gotta love Purple. Also, he has legos. He's 13-14, and a Dragon Ball OC!

Thank you for the opportunity, and have a great day!
Peach Ref by PeachyPii
References:
– Character’s name: She has had many names, more notably Ina, and Inessa (who have now since been split into other characters, so she is just Peachy now.

– Personality: She is kind, shy, elegant, wise, clumsy, and a little child like at times (I guess you could say "cute" or "adorable")

– Backstory: Note: This OC is 10 years old, so her back story definitely shows my age, especially since I haven't tweaked it in a long time.

She is the daughter of two rare interbred species. Her mother, a bunicorn, and her father a lioncorn. ( i have genetics worked out on how offspring work between the two already interbred species, but ill leave that out for simplicity sake) Because of her families unique and rare blood, they were considered royalty (once upon a time it being forbidden to interbreed) Her family became the catalyst for the change in culture in the world they lived in. But not every one agreed with their ideals. Her parents were murdered (of course what else would a 14 year old think of) by radical pure breds, which left her in charge of the land. Unfortunately, the same people who killed her parents, were now out to kill her, and all and any interbred species. They were known as purists. Her people and kingdom prepared her for the worst, teaching her combat and defense. But she didn't catch on to it (like her sister would), until an ancient interbred bunicorn, like her self, came forth to offer her the gift of healing. Magic was rare in her world, and she and her kingdom were unsure, but in the end she agreed to learn the craft. Of course she masters it, turns out bunicorns are the source of healing magic yada yada she goes on a quest to defeat the purist with her friends.

– Anything else you want to share: Her favorite color is actually green! (although you would think its peach! hehe) She has a sister, a lioncorn like her father, but she fled when her parents were killed. She does make a reappearance in the story. A bunicorn is exactly what it sounds like. A bunny unicorn haha. She loves fruit. She only eats fruits and veggies (i guess that makes her a vegan haha) and the stones on her outfit hold the power of her healing magic. The string around her neck is a string from her mothers royal garb. And the girl loves ribbons~
====================================================================
Leafy~ by PeachyPii
– Character’s name: Leafy

– Personality: She is peppy and cheery, and may seem air-headed at times, but she is actually quite smart. She is easily frightened, and extremely stubborn. She holds grudges, and often can be too emotional.

– Backstory: She is an adoptable (I know you didn't want adoptables), but I have worked on this idea for sometime (probably as old as Peachys story), I just never had any characters to put to it. She is an elemental bunny sprite. And she is tasked with taking care of her respected element. In her case, its leaves. (kinda like....the fairys from tinkerbell, but less organized, more... mischievous) elemental sprites are born depending on the element, in leaf element cases, they are born when a new leaf sprouts. Kind of like wild animals, they instinctively know what to do once they are born.

– Anything else you want to share: Her favorite color is navy blue~ She does have a "sister" of sorts, named Petal, who was born of the same flower. Shes obviously the older sister (leaves come first d:) but she doesn't act like it. I do eventually want her to appear in peachys story, an arch where Peachy discovers a magical part of land no on knew existed. Elemental bunny sprites consume their element for nutrients. In leafs case she could eat or drink anything leafy. Kind of a give and take deal. But yeah~

Sorry if this is so long winded. I also dont know how to unbold stuff *_* <3 I hope you like one of my babus, and even if you dont, thank you anyway cause it was actually really fun writing out some things that have sat in my head for way too long.
I should note that I have made a cleaner drawing to make it easier. I just want this in anime style, if you can do that.
If not, a simpler drawing of him, with him casting a lightning spell, with visible red flame in his eye.
If not that either, then a pic of him dressed up as Dracula would be fine
Hope I'm not asking a lot, here's the drawing cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…
Reference: He's a Dwarf. Has a bald head, and a little stubble on his chin. Very muscular. Wears a white muscle shirt and brown shorts.

Character name: Prince Cid X

Personality: Friendly, protective, loud

Backstory: The Prince of the Dwarves, and their chosen hero. With the help of his brethren, Cid honed his strength in order to become the strongest of them and defeat the Demon Lord Maladeus.

Anything else: Cid's favorite color is Red. He is always sticking up for his buddies, and you can count on him to hit a problem away with his hammer. His catchphrase is "That's what friends and comrades are for".
– References: Open Source: Slug Boy by Amanacer-Fiend0
– Character’s name: Rowen aka Slug Boy aka Gastropod
– Personality: As coolheaded as his animal counterpart, but unlike the average gastropod, his mental capacity more then makes up for his innate slowness. Around his allies he does come across as highly intelligent but known to through a snarky remark or two, mostly at the leader's expense. However, unlike the rest of his team, he does have trouble with constantly thinking of implementing "The Permanent Solution" to villains that Slug believes deserve it, which causes conflict with his leader since they are suppose to have a no-kill policy when dealing with villains.
– Backstory: The tactician for the teenage superhero team, The Weird Boys. Rowen is one of the original three members who came from a world that resembled a child's drawings, but became what he is now by entering The Super-Sargasso Sea and was mutated by The Sea's energies to not only look better drawn, but also age from 10 years old to a teenager. Though when crimefighting, Slug does keep a cool head to counter balance his leader's bullheadedness and helps out with the planning for different scenarios. In fact Slug has trained himself so that he is proficient in fighting Speedsters, which there are a couple of in his home city.
– Anything else you want to share: His favorite color is Violet with Green Stripes. He has a collection of books in their base which contains books about sorcery, science, biology, battle tactics, philosophy, etc and he spends his off time catching up on his reading, with hundreds of bookmarks sticking out of each book he owns to also keep track of specific bits of information.

Is this alright?
I'm sorry, but this is not what I call humanoid character, it's too animal-like for me ^^;
Oh, sorry about that.
RW:ok lets try this again but better 
Here are three female oc refs 
1.L.Nitralyne : New OC L.Nitralyne by RedWolf246  

Characters name:L.Nitralyne 
Personality:shy,cool,kind,can rly put the "Chill" on Chill out,sense of fashion caring

Backstory:shes a Snow Fairy with ice based powers for the love of the winter seasons ,kinda likes the summer but not alot ,idea came to me when i saw Mizore from Rosario+Vampire 
but other than that shes cool all around ,easy to make friends and to get along with.
Anything else you want to share with:she loves the colors Blue and White,one represents the ocean and White represents the Winters Night,loves parkour,music,athletic skills,sports,swimming,skating and roller blading and even martial arts.

2.Konashai Tomanaki : New OC Konashai Tomanaki by RedWolf246  

Characters name:konashai tomanaki 

Personality:good friend,supportive ,Brainy,sometimes does magic tricks,competitive,loyal,full of energy laughter,hard working,Honest,fashionista,Generous,Shy,kind,cool,forgiving,energetic,agile,persuasive,fearless
Backstory:shes kinda like a entertaining black smith ninja but only better,rly good friends and being a very supportive ally ,loves making so many ninja weapons has her own various style of her Expansion jitsue ,and shes very negotiable and very reasonable,and has such a perky,can do attitude to go with it

Anything else you want to share:loves the color pink cause it represents the cherry flower blossoms ,she has 2 different pairs of Star Swords she uses to fight with,as shes not called The Star Girl for nothing .

3.Dutchess Ayashi Kappalina Dutchess Ayashi Kappalina by RedWolf246  

Characters name:Dutchess Ayashi Kappalina 

Personality:shy,soft spoken,quiet,can be easily spooked and hides in her shell back pack whenever she gets frightened,good friend

Backstory:Dutchess comes from a long line of Kappas and Ninja clans aswell,whens she feels scared,surprised,or even shocked she hides in her shell,or when you play hide and seek with her you can never find her atall,good at camouflage,but if you pick a fight at her if she feels threatened,she'll kick your butt in no time in both her human and kappa forms,or even when her friends are in anger she will literally come to their aid ,expert in martial arts and as a ninja or kunoichi ,during her free time she likes to train,swim,read and eat Japanese cuisines.
Anything else you want to share:shes a vegetarian,so she doesn't eat meat atall and she loves the color green cause it reminds her of the warm and cool gentle grass and water from any ponds or gardens ,and loves to meditate to keep her calm and in control. 

WHew! 😧 that was not easy ,so hows this? did i do it right?,or did i over did it just a bit ?😅  cause tbh it wasnt easy for me to choose,i just had to pick them wisely and especially not too detailed female ocs 
Roight
- (Tell me if the link doesn't work, I'm on mobile, won't let me post direct pictures
-_-) cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…

– Character’s name: Enigma Nefferset

– Personality: (Enigma is a gambling man, he'll never miss out on a chance to have a big victory. He's very supportive of his friends and their lifestyles. Being honest though, if it comes down to him or others... Well, you know the rest)

– Backstory: Enigma is more or less a drifter, he has a lot of fake identities, jobs, anything to keep his rather lowly past a secret. I shouldn't tell you this, but he's a deserter. After his brother died in the war, he has since then decided to not take part. However, the general told him that since he was drafted, he is unable to just up and leave. He however, ignored this warning and left, a warrant has been issued for his capture and he has been declared a traitor. Because of this, he continues on the run. Scraping up part time jobs, internships, anything to keep bread on the table for himself. He intended to keep it that way, but then one day he met a rather odd fellow... (Did I mention he's a DnD character? This is his official backstory)

– Anything else you want to share: I don't want to rush you, but if you could have it done before tomorrow would be great. It's not a priority though, you can take as long as you need. Also that thing he's holding is a magic cane, not a really long cigar. Also he wears a tie. Could you also make the cane longer, it's about as long as a walking stick.
Hey Silvia, let's just say my character's favorite color is blue for now, how's it going lately?
RW:ok I'll give it a shot

•Reference: OC Crisa by RedWolf246  

• OC name :Crisa 

•Personality:Calm,quiet,cute,smart,clever,go to girl ,kind ,gentle,careful

•Backstory:her name is Crisa ,she just happen s to be a original Nobody called a Sumo Roller the 1st sumo nobody of The Organization XIII ,but she escaped to live a life of her own ,shes with her other sisters ,misa,tisa,bisa,and kisa but dont underestimate her cause she'll give you a run for your money even if she rolls all over you ,even throwing a few punches and ground slams that makes shockwaves all around,shes also looking for her other sisters too.

Anything else you want to share:her favorite colors are Black ,White and Silver 
Hows that?😕 did i do it right?😐(sorry if i can't get the letters to be bold print in the categories or questions)
You did everything fine, making letters bold isn't important at all. But I'm really sorry, I can't draw such body type, it's too hard for me and just uncomfortable ^^; I can't draw any exaggerated body (which means very big breasts, very big butt, very fat, overly muscled, etc.).
RW:ok want me to improvise then,like putting another oc instead of her?possibly?😅
Sure, you can put up to 3 for me to choose ^^ (Ofc. I don't promise anything, I just want to say you still have a chance.)
– References: Tasukra - Character Sheet

– Character’s name: Tasukra

– Personality: Introverted, likes activities she can do alone, dreamer, kind, protective 

– Backstory: Since little, she was able to see, hear and feel things that others couldn't. After learning that telling this to her father, or others, only caused other to avoid her and she is dragged from one doctor to another, she hid it and never talked to another person about it. Because of that she grows pretty introverted but surrounded by those unknown things. As a result, she developed a very open mind and sensitive personality, incapable to fit in, in modern society and the close-minded people. This, together with the rejection of others from a young age, made her deal with depression since little, unknown how a life without it was like.

With 5 years, after meeting Leonardo, she started to travel to Nightale in her dreams (without control at first, and getting used to it with time). Nightale was a whole different world like Earth, a world that became for her more like a home than the one she originally lives in and even if since a child her life was pretty hard, everything changed after she fell in a coma, ending up trapped in Nightale.

Incapable of returning until she fulfills her duty from an old and forgotten legend, she starts an adventure, not only to save all those worlds and life existing in multiple universes but also to know more about herself, her inner demons and the darkness that surrounds her. A journey that teaches her not only about life but also about emotions and herself.

– Anything else you want to share: her favorite color is black, but she generally likes dark desaturated colors for her clothing~

Ok, here goes...

-References: twitter.com/ImortalPantzFTW/st… and twitter.com/ImortalPantzFTW/st…
-Character's Name: Vanilla.
-Personality:
Vanilla is a kind Saiyan warrior, caring deeply for her friends and allies both in and out of battle, being carefree andrespecful, while also loving a good fight.
-Backstory: Vanilla was recruited into by the Time Patrol by The Supreme Kai of Time herself, noting that in her Timeline, she was the first pure Saiyan born in over 300 Years. Since her joining, she has gained extraordinary power and has saved time from several huge threats and the like, along with her turned good doppelganger, Vanilla Extract. She now trains under Vegeta to help hone her abilities even further, to both get stronger and help protect against future threats.
-Anything else you want to share: Well, her favorite color is light blue, as her casual attire revolves around blue. Vanilla's eyes are a pure green, with no visible irises/pupils.
References: Krya Expressions by CometColt Krya Profile by CometColt
Character’s name: Krya
Personality: kind, brave, noble, selfless, optimistic, naïve, inquisitive
Backstory: Krya is the princess of Psykron, the cold hemisphere of her home planet. She escaped imprisonment from her people’s archenemies, the Pyrahks, and fled to Earth. There, she befriends a human and becomes a resident superhero while looking for a way to return to her home planet.
Anything else you want to share: She loves ice cream. Her favorite color is purple.
– References: toyhou.se/2440734.ulrie
– Character’s name: Ulrie
– Personality: calmy & good natured but he can be a trickster too
– Backstory: he is an angel decendant who has mission to bring unity in all types angels. ( ihavent startwriting but thats the plot)
– Anything else you want to share: his favorite color is sky blue, it reminds him of his own freedom.