Free oc requests!

Just want something fun to do.
However theres some rules

no nsfw, furries ect

I will draw characters that have tails, ears, horns . 

I get to pick what to draw, I might change your oc's clothing ect but this is just sketch for fun. 

Not everyone will get the same thing. like I might draw a headshot for one oc or full body for another. 

I dont want anything thing back.

~If you know anyone on da that might be interested let them know~

Ps I'm bad at replying nothing against yous I just have shit tone of anxiety. 
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey so I'm not an artist like everyone here, but I am just looking for someone to bring my OC, Alaia, to life. 

She is known as a 'Fae' so she has pointed ears. Her hair is wavy and silver, her eyes deep violet and ringed in long, dark eyelashes. She has a small scar on her left cheek. She is to be the queen of her own throne, so she has a fantasy-like circlet crown with stars and a crescent moon on it (if you are up to including things like that). I'm really sorry I don't have any visuals for you, but if you want more descriptions of my OC feel free to let me know! 
I know you said "no furries" but would you be willing to do a draw of my OC? The drawing by SparkleArts22 will be my one true OC, and she will be my go to artist for all things professional with my OC, but I would like to see what other artists styles are like. If you agree, I will give you the full image of my OC.
Thank you for the opportunity! ^^

TETHYS - 'Bird Set Free' by K0MAT0SE87   TETHYS - 'Games To Play' by K0MAT0SE87  
ACE - 'A Godly Power' (Sketch) by K0MAT0SE87   ACE - 'My Universe'  by K0MAT0SE87  
Hello. If I’m double posting, just ignore this because I swear I posted on this thread before but my post seems to have disappeared. Either way, I am leaving a link to a ref sheet of my dear OC, Daisy:
www.deviantart.com/scaryghouls…
Thank you sm for considering, and I hope you have a great day!!
Hello! I've got an OC you can try? I hope she's not too complicated.

Priscilla by PaopuTree

Hello, dear! C:

It is so generous of you to be doing this! I will suggest something; however, please do not feel obliged to take my request. Please, only draw my character if they inspire you, you are dry of inspiration, and/or you have the time! ^_^ Also, please do take your time with this if you do choose me! I'd hate to be a burden to you.

I would love it if I could see any of these characters in your art style!

quyakillaluna.deviantart.com/g…

But particularly I'd love to see my newest OC, Black-Eyed-Susan, aka Suzie Starr!
|Ladies with an Attitude| (ToNE: Black-Eyed Susan) by LaReina-QuyaKoroleva You can read about her personality and such in her description :3 In short, she's an 80s popstar and genetically hybridised with a black-eyed-susan flower xD

Since she's pretty detailed, I'd highly suggest reading the "confusing details" section at the bottom of her bio. And you can draw her however you like, as long as you don't change her design <3

Thank you so much for this opportunity, and keep up the nice work ^^

Can you draw a character, following only text?
I'm a writer, and can barely draw...
Would you be interested in my alien princess Krya?

Princess of Psykron by CometColt
Please draw my waifu Natsuki! Img E1409 by Natsukismywaifu  
Doki Doki Literature Club? Lol
Oh yeet same, but Monika is my favorite
Actually your wrong

Lets take it somewhere else to fight u got discord

You can try to draw her:
Mazis by merthin18
does any one here inspire you? www.deviantart.com/taintedtruf… also if you choose me I'll advertise you to all my internet buds ( just remind me ) 
can you draw my black clover oc? he dont need that huge smile either lol
my black clover oc Akkar by deathlucifer
Hello, can I ask for you recrate my character,  Shae sanitano by Imsambo1  shae..as a request? I don't care what sort attire you put on her. I just want her to have a change. 
Hello! I made a character today and looking for it to get drawn! Here's the details: 

Eyes: Sky Blue 
[Ears: if different] - Default 
Skin color: #E9CDC1 
Hair: 
i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/or… (girl behind guy) 
Hair color: Strawberry white or whatever goes better
Body build: Average- 
img7-us.anidb.net/pics/anime/2… 
[Bust:] C32 
[Waist:] 
i.pinimg.com/736x/08/62/09/086… 
[Hip:] Propotionate to waist, not too small/big compared to it 
Height: 5'7 
Weight: 130 lbs (~59 kg)

Please let me know if you could draw it! 
Maybe she will interest you?

Pansy Dessert by DreamStoryM