Drawing your character (for free), but there is a catch...

....there always is, isn't there?

I like to experiment after a loooongggg, serious piece of work. These experiments can be in the weirdest styles and often I don't pay much attention to all the 'YOU HAVE TO DO THIS AND THAT' rules. So, anatomy is often weird. And the lighting. It might turn into an utter mess.

Still reading? Okay then!

If you're interested, and have a character to offer ( doesn't have to be an OC ), feel free to post it and I might use it in one of my experiments. I can't guarantee a style, quality, etc. So that would be the catch, yes.

This isn't first come, first served, if I get a lot of characters thrown at me, I'll pick what catches my eye.

Bullet Point 23 Only humanoid characters. No animals or furries ( cause I don't draw those well and it's meant to be relaxing lol ).
Bullet Point 23 No NSFW. If your character is too sexy, chances are I won't pick it, sorry.
Bullet Point 23 It doesn't matter what your skill in drawing is, if I can make out your concept, it's fine.
Bullet Point 23 Please post thumbs. I'm not going to hunt down a link only to find out the character doesn't do anything for me XD

I'm adding this post also to my journal and will try to remember to comment on it to keep track of what I'm doing. * ehum *
Comments160
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Though I'm not done yet with every last thing in this thread, I'm closing it so nothing new can be added to it.
I might open a new one like it ( or different ) in the future, but not certain about it yet. :)
wait, it costs points? i just joined and have 0....
Yes. Sorry, I can't change the opening post. This is what I wrote one day ago:

This is now changed to art trade or points ( pay as you wish, min of 1 point, max what ever you like ).
All before this post are, obviously, still free. But any new submissions are not :) (Smile)

If no new submissions will come in after this post, I will keep working on the submissions already up. And, when done, will close the thread and open a new one for art trade or points.

Feel free to ask any questions.

So basically everything before that is free, and after that falls under this.
ok ill think about it. Thank u!
No problem :) And also no problem if you decide against it, of course
kk ill try to think of something for an art trade and thank u!
how do i add a picture
Tughi Reference 2019 by MissMillia
All I got is 30 points lol. I would love to see him in your style!
I do take art trades too, though :)
Ah, I have a lot on my plate unfortunately Sweating a little...  How many points do you prefer? I could try to gather up some
I have a lot on my plate
Same lol

How many points do you prefer?

It's from 1 point up to whatever, tbh :) It's more an experiment and to see what people are thinking about how much my work might be worth.
Though I do want to pay someone for something at some point, so the more the better?
Really up to you. I'm also doing the 'pay afterwards',  for now, cause I'm so behind on things and juggling projects.
I'm thinking maybe 50 points? 60?
Either is fine! Maybe flip a coin? XD
Welp. I'm too late to get some art for free. :saddummy:
Sorry! Just, I'm like weeks behind on this and also swamped with other stuff. And there is the small issue I do need points for things. So I thought I'd combine these issues and plop down something :)
This is now changed to art trade or points ( pay as you wish, min of 1 point, max what ever you like ).
All before this post are, obviously, still free. But any new submissions are not :)

If no new submissions will come in after this post, I will keep working on the submissions already up. And, when done, will close the thread and open a new one for art trade or points.

Feel free to ask any questions.
You can do my OC if you'd like, doesn't have to be their normal furry forms :)
Bullet Point 23 Please post thumbs. I'm not going to hunt down a link only to find out the character doesn't do anything for me XD

Also, if you only have furry thumbs of the character, it will unfortunately be a no from me :/
Hey, are you still doing this? If so, here's my character 9b372b87-e8f1-4bd5-b339-04e8f3d5f479 by DatBoiAndSpongeGar1   B09298b5-6dfb-4f9c-9a80-22116487183e by DatBoiAndSpongeGar1  
if you need colors it’s listed in the full body pic, and also you can just check my profile pic for the head. It'd be interesting to see what you'd do with such a cartoony design, lol.
I am, yes. I'm just slow LOL
Also, be sure to note it's for experiments, please. May turn abstract, idk
Ah, i see. I assumed you were just gonna experiment with all of them :/ anyways, yeah, I’d like to see something abstract.
It does seem to be ending up that I'm doing them all xD
haha, didn’t mean all as in LITERALLY all but ok, lol.