LF Artists that love to color!

Kawaii Mouse (Being Kawaii) [V1] Hello dA!

I am working on "item art" for an upcoming ARPG and have run into a wall!
I have found that after doing the lineart I have no inspiration left to color.

Paw Bullet Blue (Outline) - F2U! So I am looking for an artist who loves to color and would be willing to donate their time and efforts to our ARPG by coloring these items in exchange for in-game items and perks?

Bullet Purple The ARPG is loosely based on the ever famous Animal Crossing.

Seizure Bullet The items/linearts are all 100x100 in pixels. You should be saving two versions once colored: black lines and colored lines.

Star If interested please post a comment here with examples of style and quality we can expect!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
here are all my examples-
I have more in my gallery 
High Detailed Wolf Adopt by Shadkill   thylacine Adopt (CLOSED) by Shadkill   Foxy adopts (6/6 OPEN) by Shadkill   Protogen Adopt CLOSED by Shadkill   Finshed request, pluto by Shadkill   Contest entry- moonroyal wolf for Horrvss by Shadkill   Skyfall by Shadkill   Sweet Paris by Shadkill   Daria And The Little Wolves by Shadkill  

Mature Content

Custom Prize by Shadkill
  Morningstar Pack sneak peek by Shadkill   Ghostfeet Horse adopts by Shadkill  
I want to be part of the game team.
Webber by ZenKillian   Lanscape WIP by ZenKillian   Drowned Titan by ZenKillian   Delta by ZenKillian   
Are you able to draw items if examples are provided?
Or do other art for the group? :)
Sure, I could try it in my spare time. Just DM me the details.
I am interested in helping out. Sadly I don't have one set style or quality, but here is the link to may gallery.
www.deviantart.com/xxcheshires…
I could try to help i use a pixel site to do my pixel work 
1/2 Angry by KillerMakaChop   2/2 Happy by KillerMakaChop   4/6 commission by KillerMakaChop   Stabbed heart by KillerMakaChop   Static Pizza Icon by KillerMakaChop   Galaxy Demon by KillerMakaChop   Chilling-in-the-dark by KillerMakaChop   Klaus Chilling on the Couch by KillerMakaChop   Tv-man by KillerMakaChop   Chillen-with-you by KillerMakaChop   Couple  Trade - animated by KillerMakaChop   Evil Within ArtTrade by KillerMakaChop   AT What a cutie by KillerMakaChop   Cole - Dragon Age by KillerMakaChop   Witch - Abigail by KillerMakaChop   Stardew Valley Farmhouse - Kharma by KillerMakaChop   Cave - Stardew valley - done by KillerMakaChop  << here's the stuff I liked that i've done :) 
Are you able to draw pixel items?
Canvas size 100x100 pixels and examples are provided
Yeah I could, what r u looking for.