Requests Open!

I’m taking requests again! Digital or traditional (digital might take longer)

Rules:
- No animals (anthro is fine)
- No technology/robots
- No fetish art

Examples of my work:
Emi by ArtsyGirl7     Girl With Crow by ArtsyGirl7     Anxiety by ArtsyGirl7       Angel and Demon by ArtsyGirl7
Comments120
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
would you like to draw my animal crossing oc? sta.sh/22350ebq27gb?edit=1  feel free to include my favorite animal crossing item but you don't have to  (preview.redd.it/r6pny9w945v21.…
Requests are closed for now until I finish the ones I have gotten already but I’d love to do them once I’m done!
alright, thank you! 
Hey!
I see requests are closed, but In the future if you wanna do an art trade (in my sig) I think it might be fun!

If not no worries :) have a great day
That’s be great!
Cool! Once your free be sure to send a note or msg! You're an awesome artist cant wait!
Awwwww thank you!!Heart Love 
Requests are closed for now until I finish the ones I have gotten already but I’d love to do one of them once I’m done!
OC: Lucius (Manga Character) by flamespeedy   Would love to see my male OC drawn in your style.
Requests are closed for now until I finish the ones I have gotten already but I’d love to do him/her once I’m done!
Sweet. thank you <3
Draw my OC: Mona the Belly Dancer Girl.

(She’s has freckles on her cheek).
New Look for Mona by jonwii
Requests are closed for now until I finish the ones I have gotten already but I’d love to do her once I’m done!
Sure, let me know when the Request done. 😊
Of course! 😊
Thank Ypu! 😊😍💝💕❤️😘😁

And when it’s going to be done?
I don’t know right know, I have a pretty busy schedule so I try to fit it around schoolwork and work so hopefully within the next eeek or two depending on how my schedule looks 🥰
Hey!! My name is komarukoune :) I am an artist from Japan!

Its so nice of you to do this!!

If you have the time, could I have any of these OCs drawn? I would looove it!

Stripes and Triangles by komarukoune tokyo boy by komarukoune tokyo girl by komarukoune My Manga Characters by komarukoune OC in Inktober by komarukoune original character by komarukoune
Yes but you’ll have to wait unfortunately, I have a ton of requests now so I’m going to finish those before I take on anymore, I’ll let you know when tho!
Alright guys, I’ve got plenty of requests to work on for now, so they’ll be temporarily closed until I finish, then I’ll open them again! Please be patient while I work on yours :) (Smile) Spread the love