Taking Request!

I'm opening a Free request

I need to practice and know people because i really new in this, so for those who want to draw some character or something I will be happy to do. You can see my style in my gallery.I can draw existing character (tv shows, movies ect) or characters that you created, it will be a pleasure to make them. please do not get mad if I can not make them all <3

Comments165
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
May you please draw Monika on the toilet while Concept Bendy walks in on her? This is what Monika(the one on the toilet) looks like sta.sh/0ydgbfhfnkv this is what Concept Bendy(the one walking in) looks like sta.sh/01o9mol7okjc
Is this still open?
would you like to draw my animal crossing oc? sta.sh/22350ebq27gb?edit=1  feel free to include my favorite animal crossing item but you don't have to  (preview.redd.it/r6pny9w945v21.… ) 
Heya!  Here's my request.  It's a Role-Playing Game character I play from time-to-time, a priestess named Kalevere.

Reference: sta.sh/227k8cbw653s -- Warning!  Artistic nudity. 

Choice of attire, and everything like that is up to you.  Have a good day!
Here's part of the cast from my upcoming project for if you want to try one out:
Hermond Riskowl by ChoonLasty-Ghost Floyd Eagleton by ChoonLasty-Ghost Vincent Cockagogh by ChoonLasty-Ghost Allemard Pengam by ChoonLasty-Ghost Joule Albawatt by ChoonLasty-Ghost
Do feel free to give them your twists! (If you know what I mean...)
I have 4 main OC's:

ToM: OC sheet Gordon by MissFlowFlame ToM: OC sheet Zack by MissFlowFlame ToM: OC sheet Mo by MissFlowFlame ToM: OC sheet Nor by MissFlowFlame
ToM portraits: Gordon Leporin by MissFlowFlame ToM portraits: Zack Fraglan by MissFlowFlame ToM portraits: Monica Ember Anne-Marie Salentein by MissFlowFlame ToM portraits: Nor by MissFlowFlame

You have a véry neat stye!
Hi there, I like your style of art! 

I'm not sure if you might be able to do this. But if you can, do you think you can do the Audi R18 e-tron?

Audi R18 e-tron by AloneRacecar   2014 Audi R18 e-tron by AloneRacecar

I know that it looks a little bit intimidating, but you don't necessarily need to do EVERY little detail. All I ask is for you to do your very best! :D (Big Grin) 

Now these are the only two pictures I have, but you can always search other pictures online. This race car is pretty well know. Thumbs Up 
You think you can give my geisha girl Mio a try?
Mio Chinatsu by genius-spirit
Your gallery is beautiful. 

If you're still doing this, would you be interested in drawing either one of these OCs?
Vivian Again by Blastmasterism324   SBW: Glaciation by Blastmasterism324  
Thanks! 
Hi! Thank you very much, I like the characters, I'll see if I can make them ^^
Sounds good, I'm glad you liked them :D
i would love if you could draw toyhou.se/3866391.crybaby-5
Helllooo, I'll see if i can do it ^^
Hello there. I was wondering if I could possibly get an old gaia avatar of mines. I plan on making this into an OC for me and do more with it.
His is Sylent and I call his sub-species of Naga/Llamia the Bottomless Pit Cobra. His colours and white and black scales and he does have hair under his hood of a dark navy and light blue mixture. He has horns as they symbolize adult hood in his species. 

Height wise from the tip of his hood to the tip of his tail he is most likely around 17'4 feet long(or 5.3 Meters) long.
Due to his scales and choice of clothing he does blend in a lot with his overcoat.
His eyes look closed like broke from pokemon or Gin from Bleach but, he can see easily. He doesn't open his eyes much due to having twin colour eyes. His right being that of a golden sun yellow and his left being an oceanic blue. On the tip of his hood is a star-shaped birthmark that actually shines out more due to the black scales abnormal bright sheen.

I know this might be a bit but, I have an old screen shot of him from the old Gaia website. If you do draw I would greatly appreciate it.

www.gaiaonline.com/avatar/cust…
hello! I can not open the image :c
really? That's odd but, let me see if I can show you. I have the avatar itself on my old gaia online account
Hi, can you draw My OC Gilbert Ionis and Natsume Kannuki?

My OC Gilbert Ionis: Stay Gold ~ Gilbert Ionis by AliceDoll009
Hi!, I'll see if i can do it ^^
If you would like, it would be awesome if you could draw my OCs Lidea, James, and their son Edward. 💜

How do you add pictures? I don’t have pictures of them on this account because the art is old.
Hello! what do you mean with Add pictures?
Sorry.
I can’t seem to figure out how to add images to my comment. 
Do I have to upload the image to this account to be able to put it in my comment? I sure that sounds like a very dumb question, explanation, I have not drawn my characters in a while and the only digital version I have of them is on my only other account on NewGrounds, but the art is old so I haven’t posted them on this my new account. 
I would love to see you play around with my characters, if you’d like.