Looking for art trades and requets

Lately, I've been a bit bored with my artistic abilities, and I would love to do requests and art trades with other artists.
     You don't have to be perfect at drawing, or even be perfect at all to request a art trade or request in general. 

Feel free to leave me a note, i'll be waiting here patiently. 

-  Ti
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ah, I would love to. 

I would suggest either half body or shoulder + head sort of situation, but that depends on you mi amigo. I wuld like to know what exactly you would like to do for your half. 

Do you have a character or design you want? Or a literature work?
Kian by PandixArt I'd like a drawing of him! You can choose what you draw, except NSFW u.u

just send me a ref and I'll get started!
Of course !  I'll probably d a full body version, I really like his design!!  Are the holes in his pants open muscles or scars?  

Body ref: 

Mature Content

Concerned body ref : Bellus by Artemis-Jupiter

Outfit ref:
  Af917424-d37b-4d73-962d-5b0b4f454372 by Artemis-Jupiter
Head shot ref:
  Thinking by Artemis-Jupiter Blush by Artemis-Jupiter
Omg I should have made them scars T-T but no, those are just ripped Jean's:/
I'll get on your drawing when I get home!
i can totally do some bad-ass scars under were the rips in the jeans are if you like. ^^
haha no, I don't want to trouble you :3 The drawing looks amazing, I can't thank you enough
View all replies
Hello Artemis-Jupiter ,

We appreciate when Deviants make use of our forums but it appears that you may have started your discussion in the wrong area. We try to keep things loosely organized by types of discussions and it appears that your thread fits in better in the Projects area so I’m going to move it over there so that it may receive more attention.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding!
Ah, thank you. I apologize for posting this is the wrong section. Thank you for sending me your guidelines, i'll be sure to re-read them before posting another forum.

Thank you for your time.  

- Ti
:iconart-trade-bulletin: is always looking for trades within each other, though you have to sign up. I'd suggest groups like :iconart--is--love: if you wanna post a listing to their profile