Doing some requests! There are limitations though...

I wanna get some character design practice! BUT! I'm only going to take written descriptions. No picture references, and I might change up certain details. So in short, it may not even resemble what your oc looks like. I want to do a 3 view turn around portrait.
I may not pick your suggestion. The more flowery and interesting the description is, the higher the likelyhood of it getting picked, and the more the character looks less like the preceding, also raises the probability of it being picked. These images will be going into my portfolio.
I will pick 5.

Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
uwu this looks gucci

She's 11 years old, has mousy, shoulder-length brown hair with bangs, and wears very plain, tanned clothing. Patches of her skins where scales were are green with lime swirls. This green run the entire back of her body, save for the back of her head, alongside her legs. Patches of her ordinary, milky complexion mix with the green on her torso, and the left side of her face is also green. Her left eye, subsequently, is tinted yellow with a slit pupil. She wears gloves to cover her nails, and usually roams the desert. Her right eye is blue and ordinary.
Basically she is part lizard but her scales were removed to prevent the disease from spreading. It's like greyscale from Game Of Thrones kinda.
Thanks! I'll add it to the pile!
Heya! So this looks like a really interesting idea, and I want to take a chance of getting lucky.

So this will be the description for my Fusion OC Rosarade.

Rosarade is 5’11, with long black hair with aqua coloured streaks going through them. Rosarade is heterochromatic, with one eye being icy blue, and the other being topaz yellow. They wear a black tank top along with midnight blue knee length shorts, and her feet are bare. They have a slightly tanned skin tone. From their back, a set of long wings hang, which are a ocean blue, tipped with a soft green that blends with the ocean blue.

Thank you for the opportunity to give this a shot.
Thanks! Adding it to the entries.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Quick question, do you want it posted onto the new page for the thread?
Nah, I already added it to the pile. I've got 'em all in a notepad file.
Hi there! This seems fun

Bright and Tall, muscular and pink skinned, They have a beautiful head of long green hair that is their pride and joy. Their hair style is that of the classic pompadour infront and then long, wavy and loose in the back. They have a singular horn protruding from their for head. They have a more angular shaped head, with a mix of masculine and femmine features.

They rock shooting star styled hair clips and their ears are a mix between an 'elf' and a horse/donkey like creature, but more on elvish side. They wear a bright colored uniform with  aStar on the chest of the halter style shirt. The pants are either leggings or tights, either paired with booty shorts/ long on one side skirt. Shoes  long "sailor" style boots, with little star a cents on the side. Her belt has a small banana as a buckle.

They wear yellow gauntlet gloves or boxing gloves that are yellow with pink ribbon, or they keep their hands wrapped in a special bandage. Their color schemes are mainly pink, yellow, green.

Thank you for the chance
Alright, thank you! I'll put it in the pile... likely going to choose these randomly, as all have been interesting, so far!
Thanks! Thats a fair way:)
Has green skin with yellow lining like a hard drive. Has two thick wires coming out of their head, one yellow and the other red, it has a huge gap it its chest. Its a female and is 14. It has a light blue shirt with black pants and brown boots.
Hmm... alright. Thanks!
Scary shadow monster hiding itself under a hoodie with eyes that seem st stare into the soul. Something dark that lurks in the shadows.

Thanks for the chance!
Thank you for the opportunity! ♥
Here's my OC Emily who still needs a reference picture so I don't have anything to show anyway XD
She's 19 years old girl, rather short and petite in overall. She has light skin, but not too pale, she's slightly tanned.
Her eyes are big, light blue.
She has long, sunny blond hair, ending a few centimeters above her waist. She ties them in two low ponytails or two braids, or just leaves loose. Parted on her right side, no fringe.
Emily used to wear somewhat "cute" clothes, something similar to korean fashion or like a girl from anime. Pastel colors, pink, blue, creamy, white. Short skirts with long socks, cute sweaters, hoodies with animal ears, a lot of girly accessories.
But the truth is, all this cuteness is just a facade. In fact, she isn't sweet at all. She is satanic witch who's trying to kill the innocent one. When she doesn't want or need to pretend, she likes to wear strong make up and sexy black and dark red clothes.
Alright, I might give it a shot.
Dark long hair, slender toned body, red eyes with one black sclera, sharp canines, claw-tipped pale fingers, pale skin, snake and rat teeth collar, slashed up and dark left hand.

Thanks for the opportunity my dude!