SUGGESTION

Hi!

It's been an year or something more that i started a serie of drawing about myth and religion: i drew a lot of figures you can find here www.deviantart.com/nenril-tf/g…

Now i need your help: SUGGEST ME A MYTHOLOGICAL FIGURE I WILL DRAW!

I will close this post the 31th of March saying which of your suggestion i will draw.
When i will upload the work i will tag the one who suggested it to me!

You can choose between mythological figures (greek, latin, northen, egyptian etc) or folklore or religious one, just be sure i didn't draw it before :D

I hope you like the idea and thank a lot for the help <3

Amphitrite by Nenril-Tf Cassilda by Nenril-Tf Suspiria - GIFT by Nenril-Tf Which is more important the sword or the scabbard? by Nenril-Tf
Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I decided to draw Chang'e but i've and Isis draw in queque and they commissioned my an Harpy :D
I think i will upload it the 9th of April but if you want to sneack peek check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/nenril9lli/

I'm hosting a Contest if you want to join in: MY FIRST CONTEST!

I'm going to closew this thread tomorrow :D
I noticed that the 31th of March i won't be able to have access to a computer, so i will choose what i will draw next this sunday :D
So i decided to draw Chang'e but i've and Isis draw in queque and they commissioned my an Harpy :D
I think i will upload it the 9th of April but if you want to sneack peek check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/nenril9lli/

I’ve done a phersephone for a contest some time ago, Tiamat is surely interesting but i’m not great in drawing animals
So i decided to draw Chang'e but i've and Isis draw in queque and they commissioned my an Harpy :D

Osan is very interesting! Rhanks for the link :D
Sup! You're welcome. In this site there's a lot more of inspiration
gaia with her husband uranus or cronos and rhea 

both very interesting! Thank you :D
Gallo-Roman Goddess: Epona. Protector of horses, ponies, donkeys and mules. Also a goddess of fertility. 

I know Epona, and i love her because he is a great inspiration in zelda...but i'm allergic to horses so i can't fully appreciate her XD

i would try but i'm terrible in drawing beasts XD
What about the Egyptian god, Ra? I feel like that would look really cool in your style. ^^

Oh Thank you...i'm totally turning in something egyptian after this thread :D
what about a dragon? Or aphrodite like from disney hercules? 

Aphrodite is really interesting, probably i won't do her like in hercules but with more symbolism like fishes and myrtle