Looking for Characters as Extras (SFW or NSFW)

Are you interested in having your character appear in a comic series?
I'm currently looking for characters to use as extras (background characters) during more crowded scenes in one of two comics:

Ran and Arin (SFW)
As an extra for more crowded scenes or any scene that requires them in mainly an urban setting, must be consenting to wear modern urban attire in a casual pose (walking, jogging ect.).

Royal Dungeon (NSFW)
As an extra for more populated scenes in an underground adult setting, must be consenting to wear very reveling sexual attire in sexual poses and actions along with being interacted with by other extras or main characters in an erotic manner within the BDSM sub-genre.

Terms:
Character must be anthropomorphic (furry) . The character cannot have unrealistically colored fur (neon, ect.) hair colored as such is fine. Must be a land animal (that exists). Cannot be reptilian, avian or aquatic. 
If you are participating, have a character sheet with a color guide and the character in two or more angles ready to present. Character MUST belong to you! Will be done in my art style, if your character has proportions or a body shape that might make it stick out too much in a scene, I will adjust it to my liking. Kemono is fine, but I will make them furry. Choose which series you want your character in, only one, failure to do so will result in me choosing for you. NO FAN OC'S!

Proper credits will be given on appropriate pages your character is in.

Royal Dungeon only: If I really really like the info given, I might even make them a regular.

If you are participating, thank you for your contribution.
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, by the way, I can propose another one chara for the other story, my apricot eater mongrel pup Mellia
Sure. Link her character sheet.
Alright. She'll make a great background character.
Thanks again,. buddy!
This is Trist, and I am looking for him to be in Royal Dungeon.

Trist is a wolf, there are many like him but this wolf is mine. He is generally tall 6'4", has a slender feminine figure, and has enough sexual paraphenellia to fill a few chests. He has a giant spinning wheel that both he and his lovers have been suspended from, handcuffs for days, whips, collars, leashes, and a lot of leather. Although he wont shy away from latex.

He is used to being dominated by men and women of all shapes and sizes, as well as occassionally dominating them himself. He can be loving, or vicious, but mostly loving to anyone that works with him. He tends to be fond of large groups, as well as one on one interactions. Essentially, he is a very versitile switch.

He tends to be afraid of anything that involves restricting breathing if he is the one it is being done to.

AT - Trist for WeWillWeWill by MetaLatias5 This one is by Meta-Latias5.

Amazing Work By Fufology by WeWillWeWill This one is by fufology.
Alright, he'll work nicely!

Thanks for your contribution!
Thank you so much!
What is her species?
She's  a cat. One of those with really puffy tails.
What color is her fur?
white/very light brown/dusty pink. Kinda. 
I'm actually looking for characters with more natural fur colors, for example, colors you can find on a cat irl. 
If you could make a slight change to her colors to make her colors more natural, I would gladly accept her.
Mmmhh, nteresteing, what about my Vicekat, she's a Bounty hunter, you can use it(if you wish) in both cases:

Color ref sheet:
{ArtJam} Time to make some noise! by Numbsoul

Anathomical Ref ('cuz she is busty and with thick hips, I mean, plus 1.85 mts)
Art Trade for Numbsoul by Yuki-Draws-the-Thing

More details for a NSFW feature:

Mature Content

WitchKat - [Sexy-Furry-Females Contest Entry] by Numbsoul
Coshabb By K Oner-sta.sh 029bzzlkx0om
That works!
Which series would you want her in? 
The SFW series "Ran and Arin" or the NSFW series?
if you could use in both, I'm ok with that, anyway, you can use it in whatever you want buddy!

(NSFW +info: She is pansexual, and a kinky/lewd-kind gal, btw)
Alright! Royal Dungeon is a BDSM themed series. What is her interests? What are her kinks, ect? 
Give me an idea of how to use her in this series using her interests and kinks.
She's a dominant gal, OF COURSE!
Likes to use toys and latex, as well, and not afraid to hurt others.

Likes wet works and fluid swap as wel, and I think the domatrix role suits on her really well, and participate in orgies with male and female involved nad a lot of cum stuff(from both genres)

She's a technopath, so she can use any technologic stuff at will, something like Overwatch's Sombra, if you could get an idea in what that could be.

no gore, nor vore, nor skat, bleeding scratches are ok('cuz she is a Kat and has claws.
Okay. 

Thanks for your contribution! 
NP, buddy, please be gentle, hehehdeh
wink