Art trade? (ill do anything~)

ill draw anything: gore, kinks, nsfw etc.
i need to see you comment to look at your profile to decide which one of my ocs i want chu to draw....
lets do this!~ uwu

We Like To Party! (TF2 Chat Icon) 
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll do one with you.
okk!~ jus lemme finich these peeps first... if you wanna do you part for now, here...
Miso1 by nickolaseu   Miso2 by nickolaseu   Miso3 by nickolaseu   Miso4 by nickolaseu  

can chu draw miso and monika from ddlc?
www.google.com/search?q=monika…

miso's colors: white hair and fur, mint shirt, gray shorts
Help spread the word around of my contest --> Money, Points, OR 2 year Core Membership Contest and I will draw a head shot of your OC :)
hey im new to deviant art, im confused like what is a art trade and are u only doing this for trades
i draw something for you and as a trade you draw something for me...
im doing for 
1- draw new things
2- get drawings for me
3- i just like drawing things for people
thanks i get it now, well im no use to you as im not a artist i got nothin to trade lol im just looking for people do paid and free requests for me lol
you can make a request on my profile and get to it in a few days or sumthin
Ill trade with you! 
What you would you like? 

Miso1 by nickolaseu   Miso2 by nickolaseu   Miso3 by nickolaseu   Miso4 by nickolaseu  

can chu draw miso and monika from ddlc?
www.google.com/search?q=monika…

miso's colors: white hair and fur, mint shirt, gray shorts
The girl on the left is my OC Kaysha Tanner, she is a Weeping Angel from Doctor who. 
Dannimondesigns03 By Ehcs-d96a94c by DannimonDesigns  She has a playful and sassy personality. 
View all replies
I want to do it, but I'm not sure about it... :idea:
Most of the time I post stories, but sometimes I post screenshots and do pictures from MS Paint.
Hello nickolaseu ,

We appreciate when Deviants make use of our forums but it appears that you may have started your discussion in the wrong area. We try to keep things loosely organized by types of discussions and it appears that your thread fits in better in the Projects area so I’m going to move it over there so that it may receive more attention.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding!
hii I would love to do an art trade ^^
sure!~ what would chu like?
maybe you could draw my oc rose?  controlled. by JulpiArt   Rose . by JulpiArt   you can just do a headshot if you want ^^
woah. hell yeah sure (love it)~... um gtg. i got korean ii rn ill give you mine when im back~
thank you ^^ i will wait