100p chibis, 5 slots again

100p/$3 chibi drawings Open again by Creaturol 100p/$3 chibi drawings Open again by Creaturol
more examples in desc.
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1 slot remains!
Hello! I'd like to take 2 slots if it's still available. May I ask, do you draw anthro characters, or strictly human/kemonomimi characters?
Hi! Current slots have just filled up, but I have some "waitlist" ones still open. ^^ [basically you don't pay yet, and until I get to you commission, you can change the requests!]
If you're still interested I can give you the two slots there, and I can either tell you when that batch open/is about to be worked on or you can tell me ahead of time your request. c: 
I'll admit I am a little rusty with anthros [mainly long snouted ones] but I have no problem giving it a try! I can also always give you a wip sketch to assure it's to your liking as well. ^^
Apologies for the late reply,had been busy. If there is still 2 spots on your waitlist, I'd like to place 2 orders.

For the anthro characters, please draw these 2:
Dancing Duo Reference Sheet by Fredory

If you're uncomfortable with these, you may draw these two instead:
Rebel Tomboy by Fredory   Reference Sheet: Roderick 'REKT' Thalberd by Fredory

If all of these aren't to you liking, or for whatever reason for not wish to draw them, I do not mind switching of characters, just let me know.

Thank you once again!
I should be able to do the first ones you want! ^^ they don't have long snouts or complex fur.
Just a few questions to assure we're on the same page!
Are you wanting them drawn together? [if so, any certain interaction?]
And are there any certain poses and/or expressions you want them to have?
I'll preferred that they are together, and seeing it's near Valentine maybe something related to this occasion would be perfect(please note that the male, the one on the right, is basically emotionally dead so all advances are from the girl XD)

Another idea is then dancing. Ballroom dance or tango would be preferred.

However, all these are optional, you don't have to follow them if you have your own idea. Looking forward to see what you come up with!
I'll see if I can do the V-Day kind. <3 It seems I typically finish these within 3days so should! If not I'll give the second type a shot. :heart: 

Valentine related..well from reading the girl's personality [which might I add is scary but kinda love her. xD.] Perhaps she's shoving persisting the guy to eat some chocolates? Like in her hand will be the typical Valentine chocolate box and such, the guy will still be very stoic/not much emotion. 
Just want to assure we'll be on the same page instead of assuming an idea and it being "totally out of character" or simply not to your liking. ^^
That idea is great and I really like that idea! I say we go with that. Looking forward to it!
View all replies
Are there any more slots? ^^
Actually they just got all filled. xD.
But! This round is pretty simple/have simplistic characters, so I can take one more if you're interested! <3
ooh!! Thank you!
Character: Elodie toyhou.se/3286699.elodie
expression: Happy!
Pose: arms up in the hair
Additions?: Nope!
Payment: Points
Elodie How is this?
I just realised I didn't answer..
But yes this is totally fine! <3
I'll add you on and get to it asap. c:
Just tell me when you want me to pay~
Just whenever you're ready or if you want a wip/preview, then by then ^^
Character: Black and Blue Spade
expression: Smiling a bit creepy
Pose: Standing and holding five Joker Spade cards
Additions?: Prop: Wearing a blue(her blue) and black jester hat
Payment: Points
Hi it's done!
I thought the black outline was pretty..too blended so I still did it as you didn't specify otherwise, BUT I did give 2 other versions. ^^
I can make it another colour if you like the none, just let me know <3
sta.sh/21zttxpr3p5u?edit=1
Uh could you make it the colors of an asexual flag?
That's good. Tysm!
View all replies