Looking for Open Requests and Really Cheap Commissions

I am currently looking for requests and commissions of around 10-20 points involving humans, Digimon, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Zelda, Naruto, Fire Emblem, and mecha. Some of the requests/commissions I have does not have a reference at all and generally need to be made. I do have the points in my Earnings that will be taken out on the 28th. I can only pay a max of 4 10 point commissions once I do pull the points out when I can get them. I'm going to put some of the characters I would like done, both description based (which isn't going to be all that great) and images.

The first one is a British/Japanese guy named Kuri Yoshikuni who has chin length light blond hair, light blue eyes, fair skin, and wears a set of armor based on the Faraam Set (which I go have an image of the entire set if anyone wants to draw him) holding an axe similar in appearance to the one in this image:  477 Max by Kisame-Abumi

Five women around his age of various fantasy races including an Amazon, a guy serving as the best friend to Kuri, an older woman who looks why older than what she appears to be, and a middle aged male who serves as a mentor to Kuri in using a sword and bow.

A female Naruto character with short red hair, blue-purple eyes, and wears this clothing: Sale 3  Open  By Sayonaraeveryone Dct1rnj-fullview by Kisame-Abumi (click to see the entire set of clothing)

Kiyumi Koga Kiyumi Koga by Kisame-Abumi

Ruriko Uzumaki Ruriko Uzumaki by Kisame-Abumi

Arisa Seta Arisa Seta by Kisame-Abumi

A Caucasian/Korean guy named Blake Hyo who has two different natural hair colors and his hair is slightly messy. Both his hair and eye colors will be up to whoever does draw him. He pilots a mecha that can transform into a lion and has at least five different armor sets with associating weapons designed for heavy defense, heavy artillery, speed & agility, close range, and balance.

A female who has the same body type and body size as Super Sonico as she appears in SoniAni: The Animation with a different hair color being light blue and the hair reaches her ankles and wears three different outfits: her normal outfit consists of a black camo long sleeve shirt, a bright yellow camo sleeveless hooded jean jacket with square pockets on the breast part of the jacket, dark blue denim shorts, and sandals, her beach outfit is a modest two piece white bikini jacket that most of her breasts are covered with a deep cleavage, and a winter outfit where she wears a sleeved version of her normal jacket with cotton lining the inside of the hood and torso part, dark denim pants, a white camo shirt, and heeled boots.

I'm also looking for people who can help me brainstorm several stories, including a Fallout story in which takes place in the East Central Commonwealth in general where the main character -titled The Prisoner- gets released from a New California Republic controlled prison after an attack from raiders and a couple of Protectrons and Assultrons though the Protectrons and Assultrons being rare, but will give The Prisoner some trouble without help if fought alone though The Prisoner will be with a small group throughout the story.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Anyone willing to do the Naruto OC's?
Anyone willing to do the Naruto OC's?
Anyone willing to do the Naruto characters?
I'm happy to, friend.
If anyone is doing free style requests, I would like yo make a request of Reisa Ara Reisa Ara by Kisame-Abumi wearing a jacketless tuxedo with a red vest.
If anyone is doing random human OC's, I'd like to make a request of two female OC's who I have references to them down below with the name I have already given them. Note: The two references are from the same image that I found some years back made by an artist whose name I don't know.

Rachel Walker: Rachel Walker by Kisame-Abumi
Myla Mullen: Myla Mullen by Kisame-Abumi
Who drew Rachel Walker and Myla
The two references are from the same image that I found some years back made by an artist whose name I don't know.
I am looking for someone who has someone who has done Isekai/Another World stories to help me brainstorm an Isekai story following Kuri Yoshikuni Kuri Yoshikuni By Darkzombie17-dcuwazq by Kisame-Abumi (one of the two images of him) basically being summoned to another world where he travels with at least two human males, a female human spellcaster who is much older than she appears who is a necromancer and has a very attractive beauty to her, an Amazon warrior (and may or may not serve as the love interest of Kuri), a female heavyweight centaur (horse half is at minimum 50% more muscular than the average centaur but at the cause of being slower), a female elf thief, and a female dwarf warrior. If anyone wants to help me out fully, send a note. If you just want to add a bit of lore to the races I have listed for the party or the world the world will take place in, leave a comment.
Anyone would like to do this? I've already have two commissions being made right now for 20 points. If anyone willing to draw any of the rest, I can only pay 20 points max starting around 5:30-5:45PM Central Time Zone at the earliest once I am able to pull the points from my Earnings then.

I am also offering a trade of sorts: one point for one favorite with a minimum of 50 points will get you a journal feature as well. I also have two commission widgets on my page if you want to just want me to wait two weeks to get the points and a donation pool if you want to support me in one of those two ways.