A CHRISTMAS PROJECT WITH YOUR OCS-EVERYTHING FRRE,NO POINTS OR MONEY

Hello guys i want have your help for a project i want to do
it starts the 15th and i'll go on until christmas
since i feel in these days i draw only a little because i was a lot busy i want to draw more so from the 15th until the 25th of december i'll make a draw of one of your oc in a christmas outfit
a draw every day like a calendar so please send me some references of cute ocs and i'll choose who draw for each day
now some rules
1) i can chose the outfit,i prefer invente it without advice from you because in this way it is more fast to draw for me
2) i'll draw something simple,not too elaborate but it will be cute don't worry
3) only cute girl oc and only human girl,i am not good to draw boys and sexy girls and also alien and other type like this...but i am fine with neko girl or girl with animal ears and tail (not furries in any case)
4) i can chose to draw a chibi,an headshot or a full body,leave the choice to me please
5) don't be mad if i don't choose your ocs,you could have other opportunities with me later in an other project
6) i can draw them without the background or only with a simple one that i will decide
nothing more
everything is for free,like a request
i'll put in hold my request box to do this in any case but i'll restart with them after christmas,if you want you can try to resend the character you send in my precedent forum thead for requests here but i can assure you that i'll chose her for this
an other thing,no girl in armor or with weapon...i have to do a lot of practice with them but to do this thing i need to draw fast so i want to do only simple thing for me
i hope a lot of you will be interested and to receive a lot of references of cute girls ocs
here some example of my art so you can see my style
THE BEAUTIFUL FRANZISKA-ART TRADE by shana-1 THE CUTE LAZY DRAWER NISHA (CONTEST ENTRY) by shana-1 THE CUTE CHALIA by shana-1 THE BEAUTIFUL SIRENA-DRAW THIS IN YOUR STYLE by shana-1 THE CUTE ABU-CHAN by shana-1 the cute erifon by shana-1
i chose a lot of example so you can see well if you like my art style
thanks so much to everyone that will send me some references
you can send your references here in the comments or using notes
only a character for each day not a pic with two or more characters
if in a day i couldn't draw the oc because i will have some problems or i will busy then the next day i'll try to draw two pic in a day
i am often busy in these days so i could not draw in one of the day but i'll try to do my best to draw every day until christmas starting from the 15th
ten days,ten of your ocs...i'll chose the more easy to draw for me or who i think be really cute or who i love the design
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Koharu!!! by KawaiiKitsuneLover64   Miho chan by KawaiiKitsuneLover64  lol i don't haft enough references... these r 2 character: koharu and Miho!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAIIII!!!!! sayonara!!!! X3
Sounds like a cool idea! :D (Big Grin) 

Can you draw my OC Cyber?
My Cool outfit by MagicalprincessCyber
Personality:  Cyber is sweet, outgoing, caring, kindhearted, and not afraid to speak her mind. She's also usually always very cheerful and upbeat no matter what situation she is in. From time to time she uses her magic for fun.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Paris by ChicoTheCartoonist   The lady Misfits By Zenzmurfy by ChicoTheCartoonist Paris would be happy to help