Artist Needed for fanfiction cover and desktop background--800 points offered

Hello All!
I'm looking for an artist who can create a graphic art (photoshopped or whatever program you are familiar with) book cover and matching desktop background for my Lord of the Rings fanfiction. The book cover would be posted on Fanfiction.net (sized 300x450 pixels) and here on Deviantart. The desktop background (the size is up to the artist) is for personal use only. Both pieces would include the character Gil-galad, High King of the Noldorin Elves (pictures of him will be provided) and an OC (I can provide pics for the OC, but the artist is also welcome to choose another pic as long as he/she uses my OC's faceclaim). Any other images used, such as stock images, etc. are completely up to the artist's discretion as well. Payment will be 800 points. There is no deadline. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to note me or contact me via this thread. Also, if you could include a few samples of your work or a link to your gallery, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for stopping by!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What is the deadline like?
Please advise style prefered? Eh anime style, d&d high fantasy etc
I would be interested in a something like that - beginning of next month though. Not too anime-ish though. DM me :)
No deadlines. The style is realistic high fantasy. I'm not looking for an actual drawing though, just a photoshopped image.
I don't have any experience with photoshop, but I can definitely get you a drawing if you're OK with that. 
So sorry, ElSqiubbonater, but I'm looking for a graphic image, not a drawing. Thanks for the offer, though! I wish you the best of luck with your art!
800 Points? I'm in!
Do you have any examples of your graphic art work?