Pokemon Trainer OC Request

As of yesterday, my birthday is in nine weeks, I'd like to ask someone to draw the two Pokemon Trainers down below that I've recently adopted with a full team while sharing only one Pokemon. I'll list the Pokemon I would like for them to have and who ever does draw them can draw the remaining members and in full body too.

Lyric by Kisame-Abumi Lyric has a Blaziken and a Slowbro and is from Hoenn.

Serenity by Kisame-Abumi Serenity has a Delphox and a Slowbro and is from Kalos.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Anyone willing to draw Serenity with a Delphox, a Slowbro, a shiny Goomy, a Dodrio, a Larvesta, and a Bergmite?
Who is willing to draw Serenity, my Kalos Trainer with her Starter Pokemon being a Delphox, a Slowbro, a shiny Goomy, and possibly three other Pokemon introduced in three other regions? If anyone willing to do so, could you do it for my birthday that's coming up soon?
I am interested but I'm going to have to wait until sometime after I get a rather expensive clothing adopt that is 500 points and I don't want to spend what I do have saved up away.
That is alright! I can put a slot on hold for you until you get the points you need.
You're welcome.
I'm going to have to decline as I don't have PayPal or the money to actually do PayPal style commissions.
all good hun! hope you find what ya looking for :)
I might consider commission you in the future should I have both the money and a PayPal to do so.
i am glad to hear it :) 
I'd appreciate it if you could.
Thanks for drawing Lyric!
You're very welcome! Was fun!
Who's willing to draw Lyric and Serenity with their respective teams? Lyric now has a shiny Beldum given to her by the Hoenn Champion Steven.
Hi! Don't know if you're still looking, but here is my price sheet!
[OPEN]Comission Price Sheet (Sept + Oct) by MamaLiege
Hope you have a great week!
I currently have five points on hand, sadly enough.
Oh well, whenever you have more funds available, then <3 
Anyone willing to do this?
Anyone would like to draw these two even if it's just their starters and Slowbros?
It's too much work to do for free, but if you are okay with just a 1 character half body sketch request I can do it.

You Are Challenged By Mirai by Dream-Paint Trainer OC Mirai Ref. by Dream-Paint