I am looking for help to create my Royal Coat of Arms

Good afternoon,

I am looking for help in developing my micronation, The Principality of Scotia or Scotia for short.

The aim is to bring the micronation from being an online community into a physical community and I need help to bring Scotia to life and show what it would have looked like today and in the past.

I am looking for a Royal Coat of Arms, I have an idea of what I want and can email you all the details or brief or maybe private message you here if preferred.

I want to create a realism to the country, so this would really help.

About Scotia
Scotia is a principality that was once a Kingdom. Scotia is a very liberal nation with a deep history of equality, its first ruler, the Mother of the Nation was Queen Scotia, a warrior Queen who was exiled from Ancient Egypt and made her way with her Greek Prince Husband to Europe and created Scotia, the nation was named after her as she was beloved to her people the Scoti.

Scotians have a deep fascination with mythology, fantasy and also in magic and have a strong belief that they descended from the stars and thus stars, astronomy and astrology have a deep meaning for the country.

The sea, nature and the environment also have a deep meaning for Scotians, so does poetry, beauty, music, the arts and literature. Sailing and grafts as well as magic, fantasy and mythology are also great interests.

Scotians are seen as graceful, wise, peaceful, beautiful people, that have a great sense of community and oneness.

If interested please message me and I would be happy to discuss more details with you.

Thank You

Scotia
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In