Writing / Story Commissions (still) for FREE

Hello guys!

I've still got slots for FREE story commissions. If you want your own short story / narrative / fanfiction, don't hesitate to request me.

Or maybe you need a story for an artwork or art concept? Just send a request!

I've got almost 20 years of writing experience, in English as well as in Geman. There's almost nothing I can't write.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
may i request u write a short story for my oc autism ?
he's autistic like me !

you can make what ever story u want as long as it fits him !
feel free to be as creative as u want !

here's his link & pics : aminoapps.com/c/undertale-aus/…

also sorry if i sound rude...
Oh, and please read my journal first. I'm afraid I'm out of free slots by now... But we still might come to an agreement.
You may send me a request per note and we can talk about details. :)
ok , but um... how do i do that ?
Just go to my page and press "send note". :)
Okay, send me a note and we'll talk about this in detail :)
I have two characters that I recently got but still don't have an overarching storyline to, maybe you can expand on them, this is what I have so far:

So I recently won this guy toyhou.se/2318161.sirius and I just put together a little bit of a storyline for him and toyhou.se/2096710.nebula

Basically, Sirius is a really powerful alien dude who can make stars, planets, and etc but not anything like a tree because he doesn't have that level of fine-tuned control to so something that small with his powers. One day he ends up visiting Nebula's home planet and becomes completely smitten over her. So he basically takes her with him on his spaceship thing and ends up just trying to win her over but she wants none of it because she honestly just wants food. For example:

Sirius: I don't think you understand, I can literally make galaxies, like, right now
Nebula: I don't think you understand, I can literally make tacos, like, right now

So yeah, at this point it's just Sirius doing bigger and bigger things and gifts so she can finally love him.
How about a story in which this character: 

Cotton At Your Service by wholetthemonstersout Cotton the Sheep

And this character:

Pelte Makes a Delivery by wholetthemonstersout Pelte the Poodle

Are sitting and having a conversation inside, while a rainstorm rages outside? 

I'll let you decide what they talk about and what happens. Brief description of the characters: 

Cotton is neat, composed and polite. He wants things to be done right and well, and can get frustrated if they aren't done the way they should be. He can feel stressed, annoyed and irritated; something he constantly tries to counteract with meditation. He is gentle and kind, but can be passive aggressive towards people he does not like. He also has a tendency to act prideful and pompous, but not necessarily at the expense of someone else. 

Pelte is energetic, loyal and social. She likes to live without a care in the world, but she also strives to achieve her goals of becoming successful. She can be paranoid and is afraid of death and sickness, but she hides it well from her friends and family. She is very kind and friendly, but she has a tendency to be a bit vain in regards to herself, as well as a tiny bit spoiled (unintentionally; it's a trait she tries to get rid of).