Weekly Request #2

This Week Topic: THE VILLAIN (FanArt - OC)
This is a giveaway, so you just have to comment and you'll enter. Then I'll choose one of the participants by raffle and do that person's request.
I'll be doing this each week (1 request per week) with different topics (OC - FanArt - Landscape...)
I will close the list on Thursday and pick a name that same day. The drawing would be done before next Monday, when I'll post the next journal (unless I get really busy with other things, but I don't think that will happen often).

Rules—1— I will not draw everything. I have certain limits. I don't feel comfortable drawing LGBT+ or NSFW
—2— All requests come with my signature somewhere in the drawing. You may not remove it under any circumstance.
—3— I retain the right to turn down a commission for any reason I so choose. I may get busy, someone may ask me to draw something I really don't want to work on. It will not happen often, but I reserve the right to do so.

How To Enter
  • Just comment that you want to participate, and you'll be added to the list.
  • I will say who the winner is and send them a note to ask for details for their request.
  • I'm not asking you to watch me, but it would be appreciated if you do it (and by watching me, you can be aware of the following week's request).
PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS JOURNAL  Weekly Request #2This Week Topic: THE VILLAIN (FanArt - OC)
This is a giveaway, so you just have to comment and you'll enter. Then I'll choose one of the participants by raffle and do that person's request.
I'll be doing this each week (1 request per week) with different topics (OC - FanArt - Landscape...)
I will close the list on Thursday and pick a name that same day. The drawing would be done before next Monday, when I'll post the next journal (unless I get really busy with other things, but I don't think that will happen often).
Rules
—1— I will not draw everything. I have certain limits. I don't feel comfortable drawing LGBT+ or NSFW
—2— All requests come with my signature somewhere in the drawing. You may not remove it under any circumstance.
—3— I retain the right to turn down a commission for any reason I so choose. I m
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
AHGAIN, I'll join =D