$20 up for grabs

If anybody in interested, I'm working on a new YouTube channel and need a variety of "theme based" logo designs. The best ones earn $20.

My name is journeyjay, and I make music. Check me out at journeyjaybeats.com
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello JourneyJayBeats,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful Guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
I do a variety of music. Check out my video for "invisible woman" on YouTube to see what I'm doing with the logos.
Just wondering what type of music do you primarly do? Also can the twenty bucks be in da points?
I don't know what points are, but I'm sure that can be arranged.
Well I'll link you this www.deviantartsupport.com/en/a… its basically da's form of currency.
Shouldn't be a problem.
what kind of style of music do you do can help make the designs
You can check me out at journeyjaybeats.com
I can only offer pixel art, I don't know if that helps XD
I'm looking for a variety of styles. And I was thinking that for this to work at least 10 people submit designs.
Welp, I'm not using my time if it's not certain that I'll get paid XD This is pointless.
I am a poor man, and I'm in need of designs. Your artwork would be displayed alongside the other entries, but maybe the top 5 artists win $20.
If you're poor, why not just commission one person, who'd be willing to do it for $20? :iconlolexcitedplz:
After all, a logo is part of making money for an individual/enterprise, and there is no guarantee that you won't use a logo you essentially didn't pay for for the purpose of self-promotion.