Does anyone draw cheap anthro commissions (200 or less) or requests?

That's my doubt. Give examples of your art, the type, the prices, a journal (if you have one) and if you have any limits in your drawing skills (clothes, hands, eyes, for example).

I already thank all the interested artists, and I leave examples of my art so they know how my characters are:
Medina and the Mondons by LeoSomnium The Four Bravest by LeoSomnium Gwen and Yaka by LeoSomnium Queen Elizabeth by LeoSomnium
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HI!I  can do fullbody color sketch for 200 points Or head fullcolor 

drawings by TheSpookyWolf   Kai anthro by TheSpookyWolf   Commission- Sunirii by TheSpookyWolf   Saiko, practice of color. by TheSpookyWolf  
Thanks for comment! I'll keep it in mind, but I'll wait to see more comments before deciding :) (Smile)
Sure! Don't worry! :D
if your still looking for drawings for these

here is some pieces of my anthro art, 
Maleficent next gen by KillerMakaChop Chester by KillerMakaChop Kharma as a monster by KillerMakaChop

Um how about full body, 50 points
Half body, 40 points
and bust is 30? 
Thanks for comment! I'll keep it in mind, but I'll wait to see more comments before deciding :) (Smile)
that's cool, I understand. :)
Thanks! She is really lovely! :D
Haihai! I'd like to take a stab at drawing one of them~ (I need practice drawing "different" characters, you know!) I can do a simplified chibi similar to this for the price of the 200 points (I need points so badly I can taste them u wu)
Adopt #1 (OPEN) by ShiEksdee
Thanks for comment! I'll keep it in mind, but I'll wait to see more comments before deciding :)
Of course! Thanks for looking regardless v wv <3
Very interesting! Thanks for comment! :D