Closed to new replies
February 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

Looking for point commissions!

:iconmitexcel:
MiTexcel Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
I've got about 2.500 :points: and would like some art of some of my characters.
So if you got some ''cheap'' commissions open and an interesting (to me) art style, I would love to commission something <3

Just leave your info as a reply, and I might commission you.

Also you'd have to be comfortable with drawing fan characters and OC x Canon stuff because I'm most likely to ask for something like that.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmalatrova1:
malatrova1 Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you can get a lot for those points whit me, DM me, tell me what you like a lets do a lot of cool drawings. Tide Pod Chan 3 by malatrova1   Team PopEpic by malatrova1   Comission for SteamingOwl by malatrova1   Comission for Witchin by malatrova1   Comission for K4M3DDY by malatrova1   Comission for MCsaurus 3 by malatrova1   Comision for MikuParanormal by malatrova1   Comission for  basiclexii by malatrova1   Comission for Prince-Asad-GID by malatrova1   Comision for JeansLily by malatrova1   Comission for DrunkPlrate by malatrova1   Succubus comission for DrunkPlrate by malatrova1   Comission for DrunkPlrate 2 by malatrova1   Comission for VVNova by malatrova1   Comission for Akira-the-Wolfberry by malatrova1   Aline3 by malatrova1   Finalo1 by malatrova1   3a by malatrova1   Ready3 by malatrova1  
:iconfalling-wish:
Falling-Wish Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
chibi circle commissions?hello! i've been doing these chibi circles lately:

i like playing around with them, so would anyone like one for 500 :points: or for an art trade?
i will need information about the character to fill in the background, though! whether their name has a physical equivalent (i.e. juniper branches for a character named juniper) or something they really like (i.e. stars, potions, winning/victory) or things related to their backstory (i.e. being turned into a swan...).
things i'm looking for in an art trade:
anything, really! i like collecting art of my oc's, whether it's pixels, pagedolls, chibis, fullbodies, etc.
offer what you'd like to draw and we can try to work something out!
form: (comment below!)
style preference: (from the examples listed, top row or bottom row?)
character reference(s):
imagery: (any significant imagery t
  Commissions [OPEN] - 2018 UpdateC O N T E N T S
:bulletpurple: News :bulletpurple:
:bulletpurple: Rules :bulletpurple:
:bulletpurple: Types :bulletpurple:
:bulletpurple: Form :bulletpurple:
N E W S
:bulletpurple: 1/4/2018 :bulletpurple: entire journal update for 2018!
[Bullet; Purple] 1/29/2018 [Bullet; Purple] changed prices
R U L E S
[Bullet; Purple] B A S I C S
[Bullet; Orange] commissioned work may be used in my art portfolio.
[Bullet; Orange] I hold the right to refuse a commission even if I've stated it's something I will draw.
[Bullet; Orange] if you would like the commission done before a certain date (for a birthday, holiday, etc), let me know ahead of time and I will do my best to accommodate it!
[Bullet; Orange] please pay after the commission is complete!
[Bullet; Orange] I will send a sta.sh link with the drawing once payment has been confirmed, and can make minor changes if needed.
[Bullet; Orange] commis
:iconnuminox:
numinox Featured By Owner Edited Feb 17, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you like my style, I'm sure we can work something out on your budget ^^ Just message me if interested.
And yes, oc x cannon is fine
Belated Valentines by numinox On Cloud Nine by numinox   [101 Thank you] by numinox   Take a chance with me by numinox   [Nova] by numinox   [Nova - Angelic Demon] by numinox   [Nova - Metamorphosis] by numinox   [iberis ~ To Wish Upon A Star] by numinox   Deliquesce by numinox   [iberis] Lifting The Veil by numinox
:iconk-armen:
K-armen Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Mine are open!! In Pastel cheeb, Watercolor, Crayon or Full drawing style~
k-armen.deviantart.com/journal…
:iconmichellekoilover:
MichelleKoilover Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconshieksdee:
ShiEksdee Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Idunno. All of my art is very animu-y so if you don't like Japanese animation style you'd probably not want to commish me. XD
Art Trade #1 by ShiEksdee
Something simple like this for maybe 600 points? ^ u^
:icondj990j:
DJ990J Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2018  Student General Artist
:iconshipperofheart:
ShipperOfHeart Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have some chibi work for 200 points (350 for couples/ot3)
:iconnataliarock:
NataliaRock Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Student General Artist
Hello!! I don't have a journal, but if you look my gallery and like it, you can ask me by note and say me what style you want and I tell you the price... We can negotiate (500 pts is the maximum and 100pts  is the minimum that I do) 
:iconana-bu:
ana-bu Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018
Hello~ i have no commission journal right now so...

If you are willing i can make any character for 100 point in the following style: forum.deviantart.com/community… (that post just shows what my drawings look like right now, don't pay attention Post's content)

I can draw in different styles as well, you can see them in my gallery: ana-bu.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
:iconavistella:
Avistella Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018
Hello! My commissions are currently open with prices ranging from 700 points to 4000+ points with additional prices for background and additional characters. For 2500 points, you can get up to a halfbody base colours. I'm definitely comfortable in drawing fan characters and highly enjoy OC x Canon stuff! Prices can be negotiated.

Samples:
[AT] Chibi IgnisIo by Avistella [G] Fieryfantasy by Avistella ZenVi by Avistella ViviRay by Avistella [SS] Ninian by Avistella

More information can be found in my journal if interested:
PayPal/Point Commissions [OPEN]Please familiarize yourself with my [Terms of Service] before asking for a commission from me.
For more samples of my art, feel free to browse through my [gallery] or art tag on Tumblr.
You may ask for a price check before ordering.
PRICES
If you would prefer a plain text version of my prices, please go [here].
Note: $1CAD = 100:points:

FORM
If you would like to pay by PayPal, please fill out

Thank you for your time!
:iconno1fan15:
No1fan15 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Student Filmographer
HEYO COMRADE

I'll draw you anything in any one of my styles for like 20 points
:iconbigbrohonk:
Bigbrohonk Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
I am interested 
Here are some of my works
we can talk about price later on (cheap) 
Will be my first commission so I will need help finding out how it works Natalia Dark .png by Bigbrohonk  
Natalia x willhem family by Bigbrohonk   Natalia x willhem by Bigbrohonk   Drunk mom by Bigbrohonk   Taradrus by Bigbrohonk  
:iconnointegri-tae:
NoIntegri-Tae Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't really know if my stuff is 'cheap' or nah (esp in my point comms journal) but here they are--
1$ Crayon ChibisSince I've already bought the hoodie that I wanted (ie, pestered my mom into getting it for me) and it's being shipped on it's way, I want to save up to get my friend a T-shirt of her favorite Youtuber for her birthday too! 
September is a long way to go, but my commissions never really do all that well so I wanted to start early so I could save as much as possible since as you know I don't live in the states and 20USD is like 80 bucks here.
I want to keep a goal of 100USD in order to cover shipping and what not and if I have a little extra I could get a little something more for her too <3
The base price is a dollar, but any more than that if you have the means would be greatly appreciated! 
Things to keep in mind:
I try to keep everything fairly consistent, but the style may varyEyes will be the same color as the 'lineart'More than one chibi can be ordered at a time (No more than four or five though)Colors may change in order to fit the styleComplex
1$ Freestyle Icon Comm!!!Since I've already bought the hoodie that I wanted (ie, pestered my mom into getting it for me) and it's being shipped on it's way, I want to save up to get my friend a T-shirt of her favorite Youtuber for her birthday too! 
September is a long way to go, but my commissions never really do all that well so I wanted to start early so I could save as much as possible since as you know I don't live in the states and 20USD is like 80 bucks here.
I want to keep a goal of 100USD in order to cover shipping and what not and if I have a little extra I could get a little something more for her too <3
The base price is a dollar, but any more than that if you have the means would be greatly appreciated! 
Comment down with refs and I'll start once payment has been sent!
Things to keep in mind:
I try to keep everything fairly consistent, but the style may varyComplex designs will be simplified bc I'm really not that good at themState the name and gender of the char
Point Commissions |Open|Update 10/1: I have Paypal commissions now!! Feel free to note me for prices and whatnot to help ya boi out with buying groceries fam <333;;;
I'm still working out the prices, but this is what I've gotten down so far;;;
|Headshot|
Flats - 150Points  Full Treatment - 200Points  (Additional character +100Points )

|Bust|
Flats - 250Points Full Treatment - 300Points  (Additional character +150)

|Halfbody|
Flats - 350Points Full Treatment - 400Points  (Additional character +200)
Add a Comment: