Accepting art requests!

So I decided to start accepting requests. You can submit me your requests either on here or my tumblr. I'm not going to accept all requests, I'm going to pick and chose the designs that interest me. I'm only accepting OCs/designs that are owned by you. Don't requests characters that aren't your own. If I decide to draw your character I'll draw a rough colored sketch. You should submit more than one character so I have more options to chose from. Also take a look at my gallery to see the style I'm going draw your character in.

=D (Big Grin) What I will draw
Young women or men
Dragons(I'd really like to draw more dragons so please send in your dragon OCs!)
Characters in Lolita clothes
Characters in historical clothes
Children
Characters with animal ears or tail
Characters with angel or devil wings
Cats, dogs or other small animals to accompany your character
Characters with horns on their head

Shrug A maybe/grey area
Half human half animal characters(Characters with animal hands or feet or a slightly animal face. Think humanoid monster characters.)
Gore
Tasteful nudity in women/not explicit
Topless/shirtless men

Police What I will not draw
Explicit NSFW
Furries or Anthro
Robots or mecha style characters
Elderly people
High si-fi characters
Fetish art
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
//gently places these here and hides

[Shattered-Utopia]: Eva J. Stoner by DeenKei   Haru Cheeb by DeenKei Nyan Nyan ID + Speedpaint Vid by DeenKei
Hello! Not sure if you're still taking requests, but I would love some art of any of my 4 boys please! 

Lux: iilronachronicles.wixsite.com/…
Lux First Dance by DarthTwilight
Kai: iilronachronicles.wixsite.com/…
Kai First Dance by DarthTwilight
Chan: iilronachronicles.wixsite.com/…
Chan First Dance by DarthTwilight
Pyaar: iilronachronicles.wixsite.com/…
Pyaar First Dance by DarthTwilight
Howdy-doodle! I hope you don't mind me posting three of my OCs, all I'm aiming for is at least one of them being drawn or considered, so don't think I'm demanding them! ^^;

They're all from the Georgian era, hence the outfits they wear. (Also, the visual references are in the sta.shes, I'll show you pictures as well uvu)

My first OC/Persona, Alexis: sta.sh/220zirk1pebr?edit=1 There's honestly not much about her, but I can tell you she can be simplistic at first glance, but in reality is much more complex.

My second OC, Elizabeth Brooks: sta.sh/2hluuutjde6?edit=1 (She has outfit links in the description if you take a looksie uvu) Though kind-at-heart, Elizabeth can be a bit oblivious, and can accidentally cause problems for her and others. She means good, however.

And finally my third, Allan Barnett (who also has outfit links in the description): sta.sh/21zdaqy7vsej?edit=1 Allan is supposed to be a loyalist from the American Revolution, I think that's the best I can say about him. He's also kind hearted, but it all depends on the way you look at him.

I hope you like them!
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler cosplayreferencelibrary.files.… with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…

They're not romantically involved. The relationships between the two are butler and mistress, student and teacher and fatherly figure and daughter.
I have a lot of characters, and I don't mind if the outfit that they're drawn in is different; meaning if you would rather draw them in a lolita dress or in an entirely different outfit, I am fine with it as long as the colors are still theirs. :3 

Here are some thumbs of my characters ( I haven't drawn all my ocs so some in the sta.sh link below aren't provided here ) - characters on the same row are the same characters or are groups- I included images with their colors, as well as their full body ( or mostly full body ) ref- some images repeat because it includes both characters and has their colors. 
  146c7e8e-ea17-4c2b-bb31-fa5ea2b84c79 by MoragArdain   Colors2 by MoragArdain  
146d5642-4392-4b77-a905-edd884c73e16 by MoragArdain   Camille by MoragArdain  
  71b078ac-dc56-49de-b6e3-7b1fb983bbea by MoragArdain   Reina and Adwyn by MoragArdain  
  06db1b08-ade3-4737-8dd0-201726ecc56c by MoragArdain   Reina and Adwyn by MoragArdain  
Peche and Nill by MoragArdain   ma belle peche by dustebunne   Sweet Commission 3 for MoragArdain by ColossusNightshade  

and here is a sta.sh link to all the characters I offer :3 
sta.sh/21adp0no6k38
I am looking for a logo for my discord and other social Media like youtube.
Something like a portrait of this character
Its a link and a description on how the character looks

mcskinsearch.com/user/Theowlgu…
In the link u find a minecraft skin i need a logo/portrait for
details: humanoid barnowl and black dragon hybrid
right side of head gold plating and cyborg eye
Body head and legs are of an barn owl
Claws hands wings and tail are of an black dragon
Its wearing an golden crown and a titanium chestplate with the seed of live in it

As style i profide these links with works of others
matiz1994.deviantart.com/art/M…
twitter.com/DraxPer
Its an other take on dragons for.you
ooh I see you kinda busy now with the requests, but dont worry I didnt ask for request to you but just wanted to inform you that I open "DrawToAdop" adoptable

so it mean, if you wanted to get this adoptable, you only need to draw it (like a contest), if you interesting with this you can check it in here:
#2  OPEN | DTA Adoptable by Aya-DNA

thank you for reading and good luck with your request :hug:
Hi there! I love your art style, it's so cute! Could you do my newest OC Emma?
Emma by ArtsyGirl7   
:D (Big Grin)  Hey there ^.^ How's it going? Hi! 

Erm, I have alot of characters sadly from my long yrs of drawing Sweating a little... Sweating a little... , so what I will do for you is give you list so that you make pick whichever one is your personal favorite to work with (as reference) for your Practice Sessions in your art style, (cuz I'm not sure what you're preferences are etc.) 
So here we go I am a dummy! 
I'll be looking forward to seeing your result if you do accept my offer Love Heart  And please, take your time, enjoy yourself and have fun ^.^

1) >  Flora 1 (Full) on Manilla Folder by Anisa-Mazaki

2) >  Venus on Manilla Folder by Anisa-Mazaki

3) >  Sakura the Spirtual Guardian on Manilla Folder by Anisa-Mazaki

4) >  Luna's Assistant Ami by Anisa-Mazaki  Colour code for this on an Art Request from Spudfuzz back in the day when she wanted to practice ^.^ >  Mazaki's Ami  Head Shot Req by Spudfuzz by Anisa-Mazaki

5) >  Give The Gift Of Art Contest Entry - ANGEL HEART by Anisa-Mazaki

6) >  Moltres Gijinka Entry (FINAL) by Anisa-Mazaki

7) >  Candy-free Wallpaper 2 - Full by Anisa-Mazaki
Dragons(I'd really like to draw more dragons so please send in your dragon OCs!)
I've got an idea, specifically my Flightless Cave Dragon.
Centuries ago a dragon was trapped in its cave by a rockslide, possibly deliberately induced by people who couldn't successfully kill it managing to seal it away. Over time all qualities unnecessary for its subterranean environment became vestigial and atrophied. Blind, eyeless, semi-transparent pinkish-white skin and with its batlike wings having lost their skin membranes, becoming an extra set of arms with elongated fingers that it uses as sensory feelers to navigate. Its fire-based breath weapon is gone, instead it exhales suffocating clouds of carbon dioxide or simply non-ignited methane, stuff that makes deaths due to it look like natural accidents.

Much later, after all other dragons had long since been condemned to extinction and myth, someone dug too deep and allowed it to escape.
Flightless Cave Dragon Drawing #1 by BassoeG Flightless Cave Dragon Drawing #2 by BassoeG

Thanks in advance if you choose to do it and have a nice day.
Hey there! Your arts really cool! 

Here is my requested character
December by Ryuu-ga  

if you want to draw her in something different, you are free do to so <3 
Hello hello! Would you be willing to draw from a selection of these characters please?
My first suggestion happens to be my oldest character (and my favorite child shhhh)
Valkyrie! toyhou.se/106717.valkyrie
Valkyrie by VIKI-J
My second suggestion would be my second oldest character (who's just been revamped, whoop!)
Richard! toyhou.se/195977.richard
Requested by Chest_Mountains by Irihapeti
Now, my final suggestion would be for my newest character!
Valery! toyhou.se/1858552.valery
I would like to request for her to be drawn in an outfit similar to this, please!
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…
Could you do my OC  Otherworld Legacy|Nightfall|Chapter 2: The Raven by AKoukis Character Concept-The Raven by AKoukis
Sebastian from Black Butler cosplayreferencelibrary.files.… with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…

They're not romantically involved. The relationships between the two are butler and mistress, student and teacher and fatherly figure and daughter.
I've got a couple of characters you can choose from

Elemental Blitz: Krister Agnes
GAMEPLAY DETAILS
Special Moves
Ice Blast ~ Krister shoots a ball of ice at his opponent, freezing him/her in it.Louisville Chiller ~ He does the Jodan Mawashi Geri technique in which he kicks his opponent overhead, accompanied by a burst of ice as the oppoennt is kicked.
Frost Cutter ~ He does the Gedan Mawashi Geri technique in which he does a lower kick across his opponent, forming an icy crescent that attacks the opponent.
Icy Slide ~ He slides down towards his opponent as he leaves a trail of ice.
Blitz Skills
Blitz Art: Kung Bore ~ Krister receives snowflakes swirling around him. Can freeze the opponent that touches.Blitz Counter: Cold Receiver ~ Krister's forearm touches his opponent's arm and he freezes the entire opponent on ice. He then punches the opponent, breaking him/her free of the ice and m

Epic Blades II: Ketsurui
BIO

Ayaka Megumi was the daughter of a high-class family who were murdered by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, which prompt the young Ayaka to train as a samurai so that she may get her revenge against the Toyotomi clan. As she matured into full-fledged warrior and formed a revolt against Toyotomi. She was killed during battle and has now returned as a vengeful type of yurei, or "ghost", called an onryo, seeking to tear down the Toyotomi faction who were responsible for the Megumi family's death.
GAMEPLAY DETAILS
SPECIAL MOVES
Naginata Twirl - Ketsurui twirls her naginata with both of her hands, slashing at her opponent.Kanabo Toss - She throws a kanabo war club at her opponent.
Hitodama - One or two hitodama fly towards her opponent, hurting him/her.
Flaming Yumi - She shoots a flaming arrow at her opponent.
Ghost Rush - She turns into a mass of black

Epic Blades II: Jean d'Arc
HOW TO UNLOCK

Complete the challenge quest "World Heroes" (where you play as your selected character fighting at a castle armory against the following characters in order: Wallace, Robyn Hode, Jengiz, and finally Jean d'Arc) or beat Story Mode as Rhamzeez
BIO
Jean d'Arc was a warrior who went from peasant girl to leading knight during the Hundred Year War. She led the French to victory against their English oppressors, only to then be captured and burned in the stake by the Church of England. Her soul ascended into heaven and now she serves as a guardian angel.
GAMEPLAY DETAILS
SPECIAL MOVES
Joust Pole - Jean so

Brutal Fists 2: Magenta
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Star Shot: Magenta shoots a pink energy star from her hands at her opponent.Tornado Kick: She spins and kicks her opponent in the head.
Pretty Bodyguard: She kicks her opponent three times into the air as her feet glow pink.
Heart Blast: She shoots a heart-shaped projectile from her Wand of Majestic Glory
Twirling Flamingo: She twirls like a ballerina, kicking her opponent.
Pink Axe: She kicks downward, accompanied by pink ki that also hits her opponent.
Brutal Style:
Mabeob Taekwondo: Magenta twirls like a ballerina and pink aura starts surrounding her as she says, "Get ready to face justice!". Her feet become covered in pink ki and she does a series of kicks at her opponent, leading up to an aerial kicking technique and her last kick brings her above her opponent and she shoots a heart-

Elemental Blitz: Lew Cypher
HOW TO UNLOCK
Beat Story Mode with Bryson Demarco, Jabin Gwendoline and Husam Nazari.
GAMEPLAY DETAILS
Special Moves
Flaming Trident ~ Lew throws a flaming trident at his opponent.Firebreath ~ He breathes fire at his opponent.
Demon Might ~ He socks his opponent with his flaming right fist.
Burning Skull ~ He fires a flaming skull from his left hand at his opponent.
Hellfire Teleport ~ He disappears into hellfire and re-appears behind his opponent via a fiery explosion.
Blitz Skills
Blitz Art: Fires of Hell ~ Lew roar

Brutal Fists 2: Jenny Girard
HOW TO UNLOCK:

Complete a Challenge Mode mission "Cats & Dog" involving Garou fighting a bunch of Jenny Girard clones before facing the real one.
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Cat Scratch: Jenny swipes her claws at her opponent.; can be followed up by a couple of additional slashes by button press.Arm Lock: She counters her opponent's attack by grabbing onto him/her. She leaps around the opponent and does an unorthodox arm lock.
Feline Drop: She grabs onto her opponent and flips him/her over as she throws him/her to the ground.
Sharp Feet: She launches herself to her opponent with her feet kicking the opponent down.
Leg Snapper: She counters her opponent's attack by grabbing onto his/her leg and kicks him/her in the face before snapping the leg with her

Brutal Fists 2: Shinda
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Spinning Swords: Shinda slashes his opponent with one of his swords while twirling one of his forearms.Landing Blades: He shoots his forearms, which are connected by chain-like bones, at his opponent, stabbing him/her, and then he reels himself towards the opponent with a kick.; Can only be done in-air.
Blood Wave: He swings his swords downward, creating a projectile wave out of blood that flies to his opponent.
Samurai Dash: He zips through his opponent with a quick slash.Killer Top: He spins like a top with his swords extended.
Brutal Style:
Terror of Aokigahara: Shinda extends his arms and spins his forearms. He then does a series of slashes at his opponent, leading up to a stab in the chest with his two swords. He then leaps up and flips around, throwing the opponent off of his swords.
Death Fi

Elemental Blitz: Maxim Afantasy
GAMEPLAY DETAILS
Special Moves
Iron Leg ~ Maxim does the Gastrizein technique as his foot forms into what looks like a metallic boot. This knocks his opponent a bit farther.Hard Backbreaker ~ He lifts his opponent and slams him/her onto his leg that forms into what looks like armored leggings, breaking his/her back.
Wire Trap ~ He throws some wrapped wire onto his opponent and the wire unwraps itself and traps the opponent in it.
Balls & Chains ~ He gets out two balls & chains and will fling one or two (each one at once that is) at his opponent.
Metal Spike ~ He throws a metal railroad spike at his opponent.
Blitz Skills
Blitz Art: Metal Mode ~ Maxim turns his entire body into metal, decreasing the hit rates of his opponent's attack when done on him.Blitz Counter: Iron Lock ~ Ma
Hi ^^ Nice style you have <3 Pick what you like if you are interested :3

Endy 2017 by Memockend   Maxwell ref 2015-16 by Memockend   Bitson ref 2016 by Memockend  
Uh this is a nice style you got going on there... maybe you'd feel like doing my Character Fenrir?
I got three references for him.

The first - and most accurate - picture is by DayIsMyFlower 
Sabrina 2 by DayIsMyFlower

This Art Piece is by Vanessa Alcantar (Facebook)
Fenrir Vanessa Alcantar by MappaSPintar

This one was done by ana-bu from DeviantArt - and it's character wise also really good; I love the expressions, but his hair is not dark enough and his body seems a bit too slim, since he should be more bulky, more "wardrobe-like". But his facial expressions fit him a lot.
Request: Fenrir X One Piece by ana-bu

His Face Claim is Jack Greystone
Edit-32202-1450464571-9 by MappaSPintar   500full-jack-greystone by MappaSPintar

Standard Clothing:
07c57469c4403bf3278a7e8c89d5dcd6--lance-gross-man- by MappaSPintar

Necklace (the silver one). It's from his twin sister - the black part has a wolf on it and belongs to her.
S658718522271318734 P13 I1 W640 by MappaSPintar
Necklace two, he wears them both at the same time. This one is in a way his key home.
Tree-pendant-in-walnut-400x500 by MappaSPintar   

He wears 12 different leather bracelets, which all stand for people he cares about:
- His Mate
- His Four Step kids
- His Twin Sister
- His Two Adoptive Siblings
- His Adoptive Father
- His Adoptive Mother
- His Best Friend
- His Nephew
- There is a 13th standing for his father, which he currently does not wear, because he's pissed at him.

If you want to include it: His whole body, apart from his face is covered in tattoos in polynesian Style. I don't know exactly what they show, the only thing Important would be that there is a pack of wolf on his body. Probably with exactly 14 wolves - with one of them a bit on the sideline. But you don't need to show that. The tattoos are not actually tattoos but skin marks and he magically hides them most of the time anyway.

Oh ah... not sure whether you'd want to show that, but I just thought that I might want to tell you a few more details...

He technically is of both demonic and angelic descendency. For that reason he has both angelic wings and demonic wings.

Demonic wings:
b12e1c0ea82382db3a492576691839cf - Kopie by MappaSPintar

Color of Angelic Wings:
tumblr nwv1pxNmyi1tuy41ho1 1280 by MappaSPintar

Form and size of Angelic Wings:
tumblr mqayi117bI1r2elf0o3 250 by MappaSPintar

He also - as a demonic trademark - has tattoo-like skinmarks in polynesian style - the cover pretty much all of his skin, apart from his ears, his face and the front side of his neck. Yes even the skull underneith his hair would be covered: There you'd usually find the biggest secret, so if you wanted to get to his secret, you'd likely try and shave his head. For him the secret hidden underneith there is his true identity: That he is the demonlord Abaddon's son, that his true name is Amon. I am not sure yet though how that would be portrayed in a tattoo, since words don't usually appear amongst these tattoos.

I don't have all the details yet, but I do know some of the things that would likely be shown:

- A pack of wolves (14 most likely, 2 of them baby wolves, four teenie wolf and one of the adults standing a bit apart from the rest. I guess that would cover pretty much the whole back)
- A phoenix
- A Lion (probably half of it disappeared)
- A wingless dragon (four legs)
- Fire (likely in the pattern)
The skinmarks can be shown or cannot be shown, though if you want to show him doing magic (the strongest magic he can do is fire magic) they would be glowing around like in this picture:
764c5a74c727b2d66a3900399bc34d88d9c6a477 Hq by MappaSPintar

You can, if you feel like it, also go about more "off the books" and make it a more flowing glow like in there - but with the same color as in the picture above.
8a0e2662d0f7698bb77b7e0e34366528 by MappaSPintar

To these add-ons: You don't need to show any of that. You don't need to show wings ore tattoos, this is just a "if you feel like it" add-on :) (Smile)

Also some more about his Character:

Fenrir is kind of a rebel. Fact is: He doesn't give two flying shits about what people think about him; he does it his own way, he does it the way he deems right. The only times he might care about what others think is when it affects his surroundings negatively. If it puts others in japordy, he might - teeth-crinchingly, but still - do it the way people expect him to. He is at heart still a family dude - a wolf - and would do next to anything to protect his "pack". He is pretty good with kids and teenagers and is very happy that by now he has two kids and two teenies to take care of (none of which is biologically related to him, but really? Who gives a damn). He is quite stubborn and when he's convinced that something is wrong, you will rarely be able to convince him otherwise. In his moral affiliation he'd be chaotic good. Fenrir is in general a gentle man and not overly interested in harming just about anyone. That is, so long as you leave your hands of the people he cares about. As stated before, he's a wolf (that can be taken quite literally as he is able to transform into a huge black wolf) and in many aspects an alpha. He has inherited a temper, that he usually has under control quite thoroughly, but he might choose not to control it, when you harm one of his loved ones. If you do, you better watch your back. Afterall, Fenrir is known to have ripped Odin himself to shreds after he murdered his two younger siblings (and forced a third one to serve as his horse for years), so chances are likely that he is quite capable of doing the same to you if challenged.
Would you consider drawing my character VK? Thanks. :)

VK by Super121830
sta.sh/21it2t12q1s7?edit=1

Thank you so much for this opportunity! These are some of my characters :)
Aaah, your art is cute. Maybe one of these two will catch your eye? xD
Guan Lu Han by KaiserWenderstyx   Etienne Ravenhale by KaiserWenderstyx  
I'm working on requests now! I'll reply to your comment to let you know I've uploaded your picture. I'm going to share the picture on my tumblr and instagram too. So you can reblog or share it there. If you want to post the picture on any other site please send me the link if you do so.
Also new people can keep sending requests in. It might take weeks or months but I plan on drawing a lot of these requests.
This is so nice of you! Here are some options:
toyhou.se/1621024.prince-monte… (his hair is black right now <3 )
toyhou.se/735979.raina
toyhou.se/751475.jingle or toyhou.se/725309.nutcracker (not exactly dragons, but dinosaurs!)
toyhou.se/760499.michael
toyhou.se/1037805.blind-lace-a… (Historical AND winged!)
toyhou.se/846267.charlot-gille…
Thank you so much! <3
I don't have a name for this request but could you draw a girl with amber eyes, long orange hair with some of the hair being braided, fair skin, and wears a sleeveless off shoulder dark orange cardigan shirt that shows of some cleavage off with a thick white collom going down the center, a dark brown skirt that covers the entirety of her right leg and shows off half of her left leg, light yellow stockings, white heels, has a small fluffy dog in her arms, and small angel wings in her back?