Taking extra requests

Commission examples by NyaroKim
Check the link above for more detail :)
I will reply to comments within a day.

Only taking the first 3 comments. If you have sent a request from last forum thread, please give other people opportunities ;)

I have 2 people reserved for this so I wont be working on the first request until those two are done.

:: I have a VERY flexible art style. I do have a default style, but I can illustrate different styles freely!
:: Traditional (or non-digital) art is available as well. (but it takes a little longer)
:: Will take almost anything, as long as they are not stolen from someone else. Also please avoid mature contents...

When requesting, these are required:
- A link to the image (duh...)
- Name of the character, if available

The time taken depends on what you are requesting.

Please see the description written in the link above, because I've shortened this one and a lot of info are missing... (and a ctrl c & v from last forum hehe)

:) Have a nice day :)
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry, the list is full for now :(
I will close this thread after I get the replies I need :)
Thank you for the opportunity! You don't have to do mine but if you want you could draw my OC Ven :D
Smol Boi, Big Teeth by Krahler   Heeeere's Venny! by Krahler
Sorry, three people are already taken in for the request :(
Although... (being a dragon maniac) your OC looks amazing and I really would like to draw him. Unfortunately I do have 5 drawings + 2 adopts in due + 1 irl drawing + 1 private commission to do (...) so if I were to draw your slick spikey here, then I have to draw him after ALL of those things mentioned are done and dusted.
Think of it as a free-time practice drawing with your OC rather than request cause I really don't know when I'll be working with him :3
Do any of my characters jump out at you?

dragoncuali.deviantart.com/gal…
All of them looks fantastic! Although I don't have enough time for doubles so I would like to do solo with Calcifer :3
Oh I would love that so much!
myabe you can do that he is holding his pet cat  Meet her snowball by BloodRavens1  its she
Comment hidden
Actually, all of them poke my interest... but I'll push my greedy self off or else my wrist is not gonna survive the holiday. I will do Lameia. L, she seems interesting to play with some of my filters and layer modes ;)
Asdfghjkl thanks a million for considering one of my best girls La la la la La la la la La la la la This is greatly apprciated CURSE YOU! Heart
Still taking 3 requests, those two people (HinataFox790 and LimeHtf) are reserved people which they don't count towards the first 3.
Good luck on the requests! :hug:
Haha thanks :3
You're welcome! :hug:
Is this an OC only request?.
Nope, you can ask for something else as long as it's not stolen and you have permission from the owner, if that's the case.
If it's something like your pet for example, that's totally ok too.
Unless if it's a very special case, I won't reject the request so ask first :)
How about a pic of my favorite redhead from the WairoWare series named Mona wearing her Game and Wario outfit. 

Here is a reference pic of her.
www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb…
Oh wow, I used to play that game so much on my old DS XD yeah she looks super cool and I figured she's popular too.
She is not that hard to draw so I guess I can fit in another request :)
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler cosplayreferencelibrary.files.… with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…

They're not romantically involved. The relationships between the two are butler and mistress, student and teacher and fatherly figure and daughter.