Project Rainbow - Pokemon Project

Project Rainbow is a project for a Pokemon group I am forming, and I would like to get help with bringing awareness to it, ideas on putting it together, and help with running it. 

We plan to have a Pokemon League associated with this group, tournaments with real life prizes, giveaways, and other features. Also, suggestions are welcome and wanted.

If you are interested in joining Project Rainbow, feel free to message me. We have a Tumblr blog, a Discord server, and a Facebook Group. 

Tumblr: pokemon-rainbow-resort.tumblr.…
Discord: discord.gg/sxEbGsy
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/833614…

I am looking for administrators for the discord server and facebook group, and I'm always looking for people to help post to the Tumblr blog, so once again, if you are interested, either leave a comment, or PM me! Any help, or interest in membership is wanted. 
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there! What is this project all about?
Glad you asked! It's a Pokemon group I created to have a fun, friendly environment with a unique Pokemon League. I'm looking for people to volunteer into helping out with getting the group more well-known, and eventually have many more features to make the group as fun as can be.

We're also always looking for people to run the Tumblr blog, or to be part of the Rainbow Report news team. The Rainbow Report is a weekly news article with information about the games, anime, and manga, as well as stories that have happened in the Pokemon community, and hopefully in the future, can have even more things for it.

Information about our group is on our Tumblr page here: pokemon-rainbow-resort.tumblr.…
Sounds interesting! I like how it's about a news and such ^^ Though there seems to be not as much information about the pokemon league itself, could you please explain more about that? Is this going to be similar to a role playing blog but with comments on Pokemon news? What are your thoughts?
Yeah the Sparkle League hasn't really been established yet. I'm planning to have something done that involved two players having to team up in a multi battle against two champions to make it a bit more interesting. 

The group doesn't revolve around news, the Rainbow Report is actually new to the group. ^_^ 

It's not going to be anything like a role-playing blog, the tumblr blog just has news about the Rainbow Resort itself, mini giveaways (the main giveaways are on our facebook group), and reblogs artwork to give artists on tumblr some exposure.

So far, the growth of this group is very slow, but I'm hoping to get more members soon. Our Discord server has several different channels, including an art channel.

If you want to join, you're more than welcome to!