Funds Needed!

If you're the kind of generous human (or alien) that might be inclined and capable of helping me out a little, there are a few ways:
  • I take commissions. Here is a link to my Commission Information Journal for all the information you should need.
  • I've also started making adoptables over at EmsAdoptables if that kind of thing interests you.
  • I'm holding a Character Concept Contest with a small entry fee, with points and artwork as prizes.
  • I have a few of my pieces available as prints through dA. I'm hoping to create new work to sell as prints here and on various other sites asap.
  • All my originals are available for sale at very low and negotiable prices with free shipping within the UK. Send me a note if you're interested.
  • Or you could Buy Me a Coffee 
  • or donate in any amount into My PayPal
Commissions are always preferable over donations, but every little helps.
Even your advice is helpful~

Details on the current situation and progress so far can be seen on the original journal posted on my profile.
Arrow left[Funds Desperately Needed]Arrow right 

Anyone putting across a negative or discouraging attitude without a helpful or constructive comment will be ignored and their comment will be hidden.

Thank you for your time~
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Help on the way!
I'm very excited to find out how you decide to help but I will be patient! Thank you friend :heart: