Coloring Requests

Hey guys, if you have any lineart that you would like colored, let me know. I'm willing to take a couple of requests because I'd really like to improve my lighting and shading. Coloring is super relaxing for me, but lineart stresses me out, so send em my way.
For now I'll take on five, the more detailed the better, so I can also work on my patience. XD

Examples of my coloring

Mature Content

Coloring Practice by grimm-doll
Lilac by grimm-doll Victorious by grimm-doll Grimm Shimmer by grimm-doll
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello there. 

Could you color my OC Alisa Vorgel?
June Sketch Freebies #9 - Alisa by xAlalax
Drawing isn't mine, i hope this isn't a problem for you.

Thanks for your time. 
Could you try to colour this sketch of my Mechapuff character done by crowbbit?: Mechapuff (sketch) by crowbbit by ppgrainbow

Here are the original colours of my Mechapuff character to use as a reference: Mechapuff 2010 Reference by ppgrainbow
Hey there, I know exactly what you mean xD
I got days where coloring freaks me out pretty much,
I've a bunch of lineart ^^
Survivor by Antinicole Don't die on me! by Antinicole AnSgAr by Antinicole
you think I would harm you? by Antinicole portrait by Antinicole Inventor by Antinicole
feel free to look at my gallery, you can take any piece you like (I've a bunch of black and white art because coloring drives me crazy sometimes xD)
just make sure to credit me ^^

Greetings!
If you want to try and color any of these go for it. Just don’t remove my logo and please link the colored image back to my page in the artist comments when you post it. :)

There are more black and white ones in my Resident Evil gallery but one is a goofy comic I did ages ago and the others have ink wash tones to add depth and shadow like the Alyssa Ashcroft one below. I wasn’t sure if you’d be able to color over something like that or not so I only included one. I also have stuff that is just pencil art but again not sure if you wanted to color that or bold black and white line art.

danger behind doors by wondermanrules

Mature Content

Chickenheart Lives by wondermanrules

Mature Content

Alyssa - Abandoned Hospital by wondermanrules
Donita Sparks portrait by wondermanrules Stunticon Hangout by wondermanrules Powerglide and Astoria by wondermanrules Optimus Prime: After Battle by wondermanrules Megatron and his airforce by wondermanrules
A picture with solid colors would be fine or it's lineart only?
I'm looking for line art :)