your fav. anime charcter as an ATC anyone?

Am bored. I want to draw. I want to create a Artist Trading card and I have drawing idea blocks for them in my brain right now lol

So I figured someone might want there favorite anime character on a Artist Trading Card for free.

All you have to do is give me a name of a character and the name of the anime that they are from and if you would like to you can even tell me why they are ur fav anime character.

I will draw at least one tonight and post it tomorrow but if people keep posting I will do them all in time and if it turns out that you like the card so much that u would like me to send it to you threw the mail I would be happy to oblige and I would most likely only ask you to make me a card or drawing someday.

Anyway I hope at least one person is interested lol thanks for listening though 😊 and here's my gallery if you would like to check it out.

keith2c.deviantart.com/gallery…
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
竜宮 レナ(Rena Ryuugu) from Higurashi? Definitely one of my favorite characters ^^
Not going to say why because spoilers though.
O no you should message me and tell me why shes your fav. because that is my number 1 favorite horror anime ever of all time. So you wouldn't spoil it for me I have seen it all 😊. I will totally make an ATC of her for you. I should really make one for them all since its my fav anime lol I will let you know when its done. 😊
My favorite anime character is definitely Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin - not only is he stoic and kind-hearted, he is entirely loyal to his friends and has found a way to make peace with his life through giving to others. He is an incredibly positive character without coming off as a paladin "unstoppable force of right" kind of way, and I love the setting of pre-industrial Japan for the anime as well.
Awesome explanation 😊 I couldn't agree more. I admit I haven't watched it all yet but I definitely know what you mean though. It dose make for a fascinating character and story especially the setting. I will let you know when its done 😊
ARMINARMINARMINARMIN
From AoT. sorry, I love him xD

or maybe Mr. Aizawa or Tokoyami from Boku no Hero Academia?

your art is beautiful, btw! You've truly got talent!
I am actually watching Boku no Hero Academia with my brother as we speak lol and thank you so much its greatly appreciated 😊 so I think I will do Mr. Aizawa for you and will let you know when its done. I will do the others if i can as well.
hah! what a coincidence! thanks!
Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Akko from Little Witch Academia?
Ill do Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka for you and let you know when its done 😊
And I will do the others as well I I can 😊