FREE REQUESTS

If there's an OC you have or a character from a series you'd like drawn, post 'em here. Post as many as you like! I'm open to being asked anything.

Trying to get the ol' creative cogs whirring again, so I'm hoping some will inspire me to draw them.

Some examples of my stuff:

Sluice by Kumata Master of Fire by Kumata Miharu Hirano by Kumata Mettaton EX by Kumata Scolipede by Kumata
Comments144
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are your requests still open?
I see you have drawn a pokemon... Can you draw a fire lizard? They are miniature dragons the size of a large eagle when fully grown. They come in the colors gold (Queen egg layers) bronze (Primary mates to the queen are choosen from these) Brown (Average lizard without any mates) Blue (Mates to the Lesser Egg Layers) and Green (Lesser Egg layers) and there is one known White one in the entire series so I figure that they are albino so can you draw on of each? Fire Lizards live like a Psychic Hive of small dragons. When feed upon hatching they bond with whomever feeds them and can teleport, fly and uses telekinesis. The gold are fewest, then the bronze and so on in the order I gave you. There are half of them that are green, about a third blue, 15% brown, 5% bronze and less than 1% gold in each 'hive' so to speak. I'd like to really have two gold, four bronze, and one white in the picture but it is up to you. The firelizards don't have scales, rather they have a hide skin. Their eyes change colors and can be seen with colors swirling in them.
If this is still open, can you do one of my characters?
Star Fantasy Characters by J-B-Hickock
are the request still open, if i may ask.
ok, if you can can you draw my oc teal, i would really appreciate it
heres her picture
Teal Update by sensationalblue  
Stars and Spies S1 - Information about Jasmine
Basics
Name: Jasmine
Pronunciation: (Jazz-mine)
Meaning: A vine with scented white flowers that you can climb on. Said scented white flowers can be used for perfume.
Nicknames: Jazz, JJ, Minnie.
Date of Birth: 5th June, 2002. 5/6/2002
Place of Birth: USA
Race/Species: Human 
Language(s): English.
Physical Description
Height:  5"7
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Rosy-Beige
Physical Description: She has an athletic body shape.
Typical Clothing: Mostly tomboy fashion. Occasionally she will wear gothic clothing.
Equipment: Grapple gun, Sunglasses, Motorbike helmet, headphones with a mic, and a supernatural black star.
Personality/Attributes
Personality/Attitude:
-Blunt
-Ruthless
-Violent
-Intelligent 
-Witty
-Calm
-Sometimes grumpy
-Doesn't take any nonsense 
-Caring
-Dedicated
-Consistent at being fit and healthy.
Skills: Productive, active, athletic and sharp.
Favorites/Likes: Meaningful/in depth music (Even if it is depressin
Stars and Spies S1 - Information about Annabel
Beginnings
What role does this character play?(Story based): Heroine (Protagonist)
What inspired you to create this character?: Any Anime and Video game that has a cool female lead.
What does this character represent to you, if anything?: A relatable heroine that has a distinct personality.
What goals do you have for this character?: To explore and discover this new world she had just discovered and find out more about the mysterious red star that holds special powers.
Name: Annabel
Pronunciation of their name: (An-ha-bell)
Meaning of their full name: "Annabel" means "Beautiful and Graceful" in Scottish.
Why did their parents name them this?: Her parents were inspired from the word "Belle" which means "Beauty" in French when they were looking for baby names from a book.
Why did you, her creator name her this?: My childhood doll inspired me to come up with her name.
Title(Mr./Mrs./Lord/Lady/Sir/): Miss/Lady
Nickname(s): Anna, Annie, Anne.
Does she enjoy these/this nickname(s)?: S
Stars and Spies S1 - Information about Gracia
Race: White
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Bleach blonde, wavy hair.
Body shape: Slim body.
Height: 5"6
Gracia is a foreigner that came from Spain and moved to the USA. She speaks very little English and is currently very silent and shy. She is willing to learn English in order to fit in and make friends, but there are times where she feels like giving up when it gets too hard and even gets depressed about it. However, when she is speaking in her own language, she is a lot more confident, outspoken, a bit cheeky and temperamental at times, but mostly mature and insightful at the same time. She sometimes creates her own clothes when she is bored or cannot find anything at her local mall.
She is a very modest, yet mature girl that is serious but caring and loyal. She is also wise, a quick learner, very artistic and crafty, and shows her creative side from time to time.
Favorites/Likes: Any fashionable clothing, shopping, designing clothes herself, knitting, sewing, going outside, jogging,

Feel free to choose any of these characters.
Could I kindly make a request if you're still open?
Are you still open?
can i make a request?
cool.

hmm... can you try this badass?
eTu'nes by monsterlord-18
don't mess with eTu'nes by monsterlord-18
Could you please do my OC
galligaji.deviantart.com/art/M…

If you are still open
feel free to choose anyone from here taintedtruffle.deviantart.com/…

or not! no pressure! 

(if you do choose some one just tell me who if you want more details on them ) 
I was Wondering if you could draw my OCs. They are from RWBY, if that helps. Ill add a bio for each.

This one is a criminal, so she has kinda a shifty look.

Name: Diana Larwcy
Height: 5.9
Weight:143
Outfit: A Dusk Purple Sweater with a black tee-shirt poking out, black pants
Dislikes:Waiting
Skills/Weapons: She is an expert with a Kusarigama. She also likes back-flips.
Semblance: illusions
Hair: Black Braid
Race: Caucasian Wolf Fanus 
Favorite color:Purple (duh)
Friends: Sara Mare
Foes: White Fang (they had a falling out)
Rivals: Adam Ultar
History:

Diana grew up in Mistral , and joined the White Fang when she was 7. Unfortunately, she lost a shipment of dust late in her career. It was a very big shipment. There was a fight, and she ran. And ran. And ran. Eventually, she ended up in Vale, and got arrested for theft. After breaking out, she was hunted down by a huntsman, who recommended her to Beacon.

This one is just a regular guy.

Name: Adam Ultar
Height: 5.6
Weight: 164
Outfit: Midnight Blue armor, plates, and a brown glove for his hand
Dislikes:Teachers
Skills/weapon: A Pata and a shield(has a gun in rim)
Semblance: Speed (gotta have speed for anything like a rapier)
Hair: Short Brown hair
Race: fair skinned human
Favorite color: Blue
Friends: Kevin Night
Foes: Grimm, Followers of Salem
Rivals: Diana
History:  

When he was 4, his parents were killed when one of Salem's huntresses attacked his town. He survived because a hunter (Qrow) killed said huntress. He brought Adam to Vale, where he went to Signal and trained with a Pata.

This one is my favorite. The dress is MOST important

Name: Sarah Mare
Height:5.7
Weight:125
Outfit:Blood Red Dress, knee high, and leather arm braces.
Dislikes: Not spinning, Kevin.
Skills/weapon: Her weapon is... Her Dress! It shoots out Daggers that she can control with her semblance.
Semblance: Polarity
Hair: Black Ponytail
Race: White Human
Favorite color: Blood red
Friends: Diana, Adam
Foes: Grimm, White Fang
Rivals: Kevin
History:  

Sara Mare grew up fighting. as a child, she would sneak out onto the roof with one of her father's daggers and use her polarity to Chuck it at passing Grimm. She could use her aura because her Mother was killed in a White Fang raid.

Last one, the Glaive is double bladed.

Name: Kevin Night
Height: 5.11
Weight: 170
Outfit: Yellow combat suit, steel toed boots.
Dislikes: Diana
Skills/weapon: A Twin Bladed Glaive with a gun barrel on both ends.
Semblance: Perception
Hair color: Brown
Race: Black Human
Favorite color: Yellow
Friends: Adam
Foes: Grimm, White Fang, Cinder Fall
Rivals: Sara
History:

As a child, his family was approached by Young Cinder Fall. She her first task as a vassal of Salem was to kill his family of prestigious huntsmen and huntresses. They were killed right in front of him. That broke him. When he resisted her, and tried to stab her, she went to kill him. He saw what happened before it happened, and managed to get away from her, and escape to where he knew a huntsman lived. They got away from her and got to Vale. 

Thank you very much if you can get to this.

my Character M.O.N.R.O.E.?
MONROE ref by spdy4
being a badass with a futuristic sniper rifle?
Can I ask a request please?
Draw me: fav.me/d4ptg13 fav.me/dazpp3m
please and thanks!
Maybe one of my oc >w< ?  Pagedoll by blackcoffeeneko   Doodle by blackcoffeeneko   Mailly 1 - closed by blackcoffeeneko   MYO - FAERIN by blackcoffeeneko   Lovelene kid by blackcoffeeneko   NEW KIDDDDDDDDDDDD by blackcoffeeneko