May 7, 2016
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Comix pages for my game

:iconbadim:
Badim Featured By Owner Edited May 7, 2016  Professional Artist
Hey guys,
I`m looking to expand story for Royal Heroes(game that I developed). Here is what I have for first 4 missions. Some units designs from same style games. Since comix will be in different style(then whole game) - I have only two requests:
- somehow similar units/heroes/enemies in it
- that should be similar style, or if you can create 14-20 pages on your own - tnen you can pick new style.

Royal Comix Part 2, first 4 pages by Badim Units thumbs - Royal Universe by Badim
(First four pages), (heroes and enemies examples)

Or I should go to 'Job offers' thread?
(My first post on deviantart =)

No need for text/texts, but sounds-sign can be used( #,#!, etc ).
You will be credited in game.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsythnet:
Sythnet Featured By Owner May 7, 2016
How much do you have in your budget?
Badim Featured By Owner Edited May 7, 2016  Professional Artist
I was looking for a 10$/page(more or less). I know it is a too low price to ask for. But you can draw whatever you like and use that art for any other purposes(no exclusive), and no need for details.
Let me know your prices, if that possible.

PS Flash version on Kongregate as well - www.kongregate.com/games/Badim… (i just checked your profile =)
:iconsythnet:
Sythnet Featured By Owner May 7, 2016
Check out my profile page, that's the type of art style JayeBruton and CelestialGalaxies provide, $10 is a bit low for the work we provide, we could possibly look at $20 p/page, if you're interested, note me
Badim Featured By Owner May 7, 2016  Professional Artist
Yes, I checked it. Your comix are way too more detailed and much better, and you have a 4-6 actions(?) on page, while I have just 1-3.(looking at Acorn Joey, with Art by CelestialGalaxies).
I'll pick artist for comix at monday or so. tnx!
Add a Comment: