Closed to new replies
April 17, 2016
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

FREE ARTWORKS AND PROMOTION!

:iconeverybery:
Everybery Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hello eberybody! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional artist. Now I need to get more commissions and that`s
why I ask you for promotion. I can offer you my artworks (FREE!) for help. The promotion can be smth like posts in
different websites, social webs (Facebook, Instagram), Tumblr, LiveJournal and etc. Also in can be forum threads (exept
DA forums). Please send me a note if you are interested.
My artwork samples:
Commission bloody girl by Gregory-Welter Evil Morty by Gregory-Welter Falling down by Gregory-Welter Alien and Predator by Gregory-Welter Teddy and Ronnie sketch by Gregory-WelterLegend color painted sketches by Gregory-Welter Kingsman x Legend by Gregory-Welter
dreaming in agony by Gregory-Welter Rick Sanchez by Gregory-Welter Leslie and Teddy - 2 by Gregory-Welter Harry Hart by Gregory-Welter eggsy with pug by Gregory-Welter Mad Max - 4 by Gregory-Welter Commission - dark man by Gregory-Welter
Norman Reedus  - wind by Gregory-Welter Happy B-day Rina! by Gregory-Welter Sleeping with machine by Gregory-Welter Random portrait with fishes by Gregory-Welter Commission  - mermaid man by Gregory-Welter Commission - girl in blue dress by Gregory-Welter Metzel commission to Transkitten by Gregory-Welter
Arabella commission to Transkitten by Gregory-Welter Norman Reedus by Gregory-Welter Jupiter Ascending poster - 3 by Gregory-Welter a gitf to random girl by Gregory-Welter The Fifth Element poster 2 by Gregory-Welter The Fifth Element poster by Gregory-Welter

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjwatkinsart:
JWatkinsArt Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hey man, I'll spread the word for free. I know how hard it can be to promote promote promote. 
I'll post tomorrow on Twitter and here. It's a bit late tonight for prime-time posting, you know?

If you feel the need, you could always return the favor :)

Did you want the link right back to your dA page or did you have a website you were trying to promote specifically?
Everybery Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Thank you so much, it will be very great =) I prefer to use my DA link gallery and notes and email as contacts (weltergreg@mail.ru)
:iconjwatkinsart:
JWatkinsArt Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
You got it, Greg :) I hope it gets something for you.
:iconlunadarkness15:
Lunadarkness15 Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2016  Student Writer
Still open?
yes=)
:iconrainbow-foxy:
Rainbow-Foxy Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2016  Professional General Artist
Do you still need more help getting commissions?
I keep trying to direct people to you when I see them asking for commissions, and I am hoping it helps at least a little!
Hello! If it`s not hard for you, it will be very helpful! Yhank you much!
Add a Comment: