WIN 2 YEAR OR MORE SUB HERE!

I will be hosting ANOTHER contest. This time though, it will be considered a project as well. It’s a massive piece of work that will involve A LOT of time and effort, but someone will reap the reward of their labor. A 2 year subscription. I MAY give the winner more than 2 years depending on if I feel fitting of their work. Their will be ONLY 1 winner. The concept of this project will consist of MY OC’s that I will post. I will do the best to provide you with the necessary information.

Work: The idea behind this project would be along the lines of a still image from an animated series, where everyone collides in one final, epic battle, or that of a poster.

General Rules

. ALL OC Characters that are posted must be in the work

. NO lettering or type in the final work

.Must be DETAILED & COLORED (Coloring can be done with computer, pastel, marker ect… Final Work cannot be black and white.)

. All characters must be visible, which means side views and front views. All faces must be visible.

. All OC’s must maintain basic style. Things that must stay similar/same. Color, height, clothing, hair, weapon(s) , body type face and gender.

. If a battle scene is chosen, then each character must be properly used/fighting who they would normally fight.

. DO NOT take the character and copy him/her into the work, each character must be done individually by the artist.

. All characters must be portrayed in proper manner. (No nudity. Gore is allowed if desired.)

. Any and all work which involves my character(s) MUST have a link to the gallery from which it came, or general gallery. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL BE REPORTED.

. NO WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEAD LINE!

. If you choose to put a character in with his/her weapon, you must have the link for the weapon as well!

. You cannot put in a character more than once. Some characters age and appearance may vary due to the point in the story they are referenced to.

. Characters color for apparel must fit who they are, and gender specific. Example, no light colors, pink, purple for Oricon [link] The color for each persons apparel will be up to you to decide. Make a logical choice.

CHARACTERS AND INFO

Allies

Oricon Usha [link] : Main character, weapons vary with age, uses all elements (Earth, Fire, Water, Ice Electric, Wind, Poison, Energy, Light, Dark, etc…;)
Height: 5’6”
Age: 14 in the beginning, gains roughly 2.5 years each drawing.
14 at the left most, 25 at the right most.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Caucasian
Hair: Brown

Sakura [link] : Uses stealth, and has the ability to appear from the shadows of people and things. Has only one weapon.
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black and Blond streaks

Dai Choe [link] : Uses Ice. Has a whip and two pistols as well. Very arrogant and cocky. Selfish.
Height: 6’2”
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Desiree Miller (Steel Slug) [link] : Can use any element with the use of technology. Has flamethrower on back and detachable Mini-gun on right arm, as well as many other gadgets, such as explosives. (That’s a piercing on her nose, not a mole.)
Height: 5’8”
Hair: Black with red streaks.

Euishu Boe [link] : Runs from confrontation, very nice, has a sword but doesn’t use it. He is royalty.
Hair: Dirty Blond

Kelter Aztone [link] [link] : A tribal warrior that uses poison. Uses a tribal spear. (That isn’t hair on his head, is straw.)
Height: 5’10”
Skin: Hispanic

Taya Zast [link] : A female warrior that uses the electrical element. No current weapon yet. (Ask me for alternate version)
Height: 5’9”
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black with one red streak

Yan Liang [link] : A warrior who’s skilled with all and any weapon(s). One of the loyalist allies.

Tao Ming [link] [link] : A warrior who tries to avoid confrontation, but will fight if needs to. A human wall, he is slow and sturdy, able to create enduring barriers out of any and all the elements. Lacks offense, but has defense.
Height: 5’4”
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brownish Red

East [link] [link] : A mysterious warrior who uses the fire and dark elements.
Height: 5’7”
Eyes: Red
Skin: Concealed
Hair: Concealed

Tai Ly Usha [link] : Served as an Admiral in the battle for Mid-Earth. Good with hand to hand combat as well as all the elements. Orion’s Grandfather.
Height: 5’5”
Eyes: Bluish Gray
Hair: Pepper Gray

Natural: IMPORTANT- These are characters who had switched sides at some point or another. It would be easiest to put them ALL on one side. So either put them all on the ally side or Anderial’s forces. If you wish to mix them up, please contact me for further information.

Han Fang [link] : In the beginning, he help out Oricon and the allies. Further down the road, he was discovered to be the main villain’s (Anderial) son. He was killed at the end of part one. He can use every element, but his strongest element is kinesis and has a short sword as a weapon.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond

Hayato Anagawa [link] : Served as Anderial’s right hand man, fighting and strategy wise. He switched over shortly after discovering Anderial’s true motives. Uses only the wind element and a sword which is 9’3” over all in length.
Height: 6’3”
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Caucasian and very pale

Ying Mou [link] : A skilled sniper, he seeks revenge on Nu for past endeavors. Like Nu, he is skilled in firearms as well as tools of the trade. Explosives, guns, technical devices and more. His weapon of choice is a 50 cal. Sniper which has been modified to also shoot grenades. He fights the allies and Anderial’s force.
Eyes: Light brown
Hair: Dark Brown

Nu Ganji [link] : A new age assassin, he is hired by Anderial to kill Oricon. Using two orbs in his gloves, he is able to use every element with limited power. He carries a bolt action sniper rifle as well as a short sword and other gadgets such as explosives. He switches sides after confronting Oricon and joins the allies shortly after.
Skin: Caucasian with medium tan
Hair: Light Brown

Memiu Yuasa [link] : The older brother of Shiko, he is a skilled killer. Showing no sympathy and no mercy, his kill count had literally become incalculable. He lacks physical power, but makes up for it with speed. He is armed with everything a true assassin would be equipped with. Daggers, throwing knives, needles, poisonous items and much more. His elements only consist of Fire and Dark.
Height: 6’0”
Eyes: Black
Skin: Caucasian and slightly pale

Shiko Yuasa [link] : More of a physical attacker, he is slower than his brother. He doesn’t have as many of the items as Memiu, but carries some of the essentials such as daggers, and a few throwing weapons. After Nu switches side, Shiko is convinced to switch as well, in which his brother then switches only because of his brother. Shiko and Nu are good friends, where Nu and Memiu aren’t. Shiko also uses the Fire and Dark elements.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Brownish blond

Anderial’s Force

Mylo Yajuu [link] : He was originally a skilled warrior who fought on Anderial’s force only for the challenge and thrill of fighting. After being recognized for his outstanding ability and skill in battle, Anderial conducted an experimented on him, which made him literally superhuman as well as a monster. Though his body has gained in size and power, the same cannot be said for his intellect. He is a physical attack who can withstand almost anything and may use his swords when needed.
Height: 9’10”
Hair Blond

Zeno Imikori [link] : The youngest of the brothers, a parasite has attached itself to his back, allowing him to gain the ability to use every and all the elements to his whim. With out this parasite, he looses the elements, but physical attacks become stronger.
Height: 6’2”
Eyes: Gray
Hair: None

Toran Imikori [link] : Toran is the second oldest. He uses mainly grapple attacks with heavy attacks. He is only able to use elements with grapples.
Height: 6’7”
Eyes: Pale blue
Hair: White

Anderial Imikori [link] : Anderial is the oldest, and strongest of the brothers. Using his spear, as well as hand to hand combat, almost every attack has some element to it. His ability to use every and any element to the fullest makes him the most feared person. As the prophecy continues, so does his power, insanity eventually “looses” his mind when in his prime.
Height: 5’10”
Eyes: Gray
Hair: White

If there is anything else that is needed, or would like to know more, please feel free to contact me.
Comments289
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ok this is a comic I tried to draw and failed.
Anyone wanna redraw it? (for free)

[link]
Link doesn't work.
Sorry about that. Here it is.
[link]
What does this have to do with my contest?
I didn't know the deadline was extended. I have giant poster paper but not a good camera (only camera is my phone :P) The photoshop idea is a good idea though. I'll think I'll try to do this.
Well best of luck IF you do.
Well I know school is starting but I draw during some classes so I should be able to work on it.
If that's you prerogative, then so be it.
oh wow--- big project---

I think I'll try-- I'll do it on sketch book paper-- but it might be a bit too big to scan o.o I'll try though :3
Cool, good luck.