Details

June 26
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Praise Diet Red Bull

:iconredfoxbennington:
Redfoxbennington Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2020  Student General Artist
Diet Red Bull is true brain fuel.   I love it. But if I drink 16 oz I will have a heart attack. But at least I won't get fat.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icongrafvoneichenlaub1:
GrafvonEichenlaub1 Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2020
i know more the original Red Bull and red bull cola .

And Vodka Bull .
:iconrosalinassoulmate:
RosalinasSoulmate Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2020  Student Filmographer
Your last statement reminds me of a joke I made when I first saw it.
"For when you want a heart attack without all the calories."
:iconthe-future1:
The-Future1 Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Diet Red Bull gives you lighter wings
:iconliterallybeanie:
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2020
I fucken redbull. Hell in like in one day I drank 14 redbulls and fucken wasn’t even that energetic after the fourth one. Though honestly like I have no great compassion on either on there both really good.
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2020   General Artist
your body doesn't know the difference between fake sugar and real sugar.  and some fake sugar has horrible side effects, cancer being one of them, as well as rage, anxiety, etc.  so, yes you will gain weight drinking diet drinks.
:iconshinigami-sadies:
Shinigami-Sadies Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I really hate to be the bringer of bad news to you, but synthetic sugars can also make you fat. Because your body still has the same reaction to the sweet taste as it would the sugar and that reaction causes you to put on weight. 

(I can't find the full research and terminology for that because apparently Google has updated their search engine to be crap.)
If you can't full research then I cannot confirm the data.
:iconshinigami-sadies:
Shinigami-Sadies Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That is fair.
Argh you stopped me from poisoning my body.
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Don't need to thank. ;)
gif
:iconjachalke:
Jachalke Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The science isn't really solid on how artificial sweetener affects the body. There's a lot of conflicting data, but there's still no way in hell it's good for you... The real question is which is worse: sugar or fake sugar?
Sugar is proven to be one of the worst(if not THE worst) foods you can eat... So personally I'd take the artificial sweeteners if I had to choose.
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner Jun 26, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Give a try and read those link. :o
:iconjachalke:
Jachalke Featured By Owner Edited Jun 28, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
the first link seems to be pretty negative, saying artificial sweeteners could cause metabolic syndrome and diabetes

second link is mixed and provides studies stating they are harmful and studies saying they are harmless

last 2 links bring up studies saying rats developed bladder cancer when given massive amounts of artificial sweeteners, but say no proof of causing cancer in humans and seem brush off the dangers overall

That's exactly the problem. So many studies have conflicting reports. So what is it? I say if it's that concerning to you just drink nothing but water lol, but who wants to do that?
Add a Comment: