Praise for positivity! Variety feature.

The world needs more of it! <33

Here I will share lots of artists and people who deserve positivity (well, everyone does ^_^ But these people especially).

Feel free to also share your friends or things you deserve praise/positivity in the comments.

The sweet :iconkatamariluv: has these adorable adopts open! <3 Little Anthro Buddies OTA(3/3 open) by katamariluv Come take a look! And be sure to watch her while you're at it; she is one of the nicest deviants I've met.

Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left 

Shoutout to my dear friend Glitchping!! She is just INCREDIBLE and has very dynamic and atmospheric art. She deserves more attention.

Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -leftFlowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left 

Shoutout to the band Kirinji. They have beautiful music that is just very relaxing to listen to, and is very underrated. www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHF_mF… www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhfnVc…

Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left

Shoutout to myself on Instagram! <3 XD www.instagram.com/quyaluna/

Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left Flowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -leftFlowers and hearts - Pixel divider F2U -left

Shoutout to all my watchers <33 Y'all deserve love for putting up with me.

Praise calico cats!! <3 calico by lynda   Calico by RamonaQ   Calico by janernn   Calico by maskell    Lucky Cat by KerriAitken Blankets by BlossomChloeFlores  

Spread the love to yourself! You're adorable :huggle:

Shoutout to the artists of fanart for my project, Tales of New Eden. I forever love you ;v; Rampion by ServantofEntropy Orquidea [AT with QuyaKillaLuna] by BlessedTank Itsuki, the Eden's Recluse - Breathe by TheUnconfidentArtist   [C] Repunzel boy by KatyaHam   A little bit of fancy sunshine [C] by AmeliaGrayson   Madrono pagedoll by AmeliaGrayson

More in the comments because I ran out of room XD

Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:icondev807v: for being an art god and for being a friend to me ^v^
thank you fam u w u
No worries, friend ^v^

Spread the love to aesthetic pink stamps ~ pink stamp by ftourini   STAMP: Little Pink Hearts by Crystal-Moore   Believe in Pink stamp by Mel-Rosey  

Praise pretty moodboards like these! <33  Shawn Flynn Moodboard by ClanWarrior Aesthetics: Wisteria by QuyaKillaLuna FlashDash Moodboard by S1NB0Y   

Spread the love to my dear friend Shurelly!! Her art is mindblowing  and beautiful, and traditional art needs more appreciation~ Royal Link by Shurelly   Serenity by Shurelly

YOUR turn to be positive <333