October 11
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Praising Ponies a brony way.

:iconbeyondysupreme:
BeyondySupreme Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  New Deviant
It makes you sad, doesnít it?
That thereís so much hatred in the world.
I hope you donít mind if I ask you a question.

Have you ever wondered why weíre here?
What itís all about Youíve no idea.
And everywhere you look
All you see is hatred
And darkness, death and fear.
But you know it doesnít have to be
that I hate you,
And you hate me.
Coz even though it different, it doesnít make a difference!
And we can live in harmony!

And though you donít know who I am.
But maybe I can hold your hand.
And together we can understand about love.

Perhaps you're wondering,

What is love? Is it in the skies?

No, he-he. The distinction of love does vary. It depends on your views, really. Though for me love is a way of caring. Along with that, it is a biological persuasion to multiply. Something uncontrollable.

I can't imagine a world without love. Without it everything looses a spark, stops making sense. Even having money, exotic possessions don't feel the same way as loving something deep in the heart. Therefore everyone is searching for a way to express love.

Apart from a majority of people who try to find a girlfriend, I'm feeling happy to love ponies. No, not a real life little horses but a cute little ponies from an MLP FiM series. The interesting thing though is that I don't really like a show that much. I like its style.

Also, I don't find a way to love people the same way I love ponies. No, My orientation is straight natural but still... I feel like ponies are easier to love.

The world is filled with bad things. It's not a mankind's fault that life can be harsh for anyone. When bad thoughts are making me a company I keep thinking about ponies. It makes a day just a little bit brighter.

Imagining that a pony, despite it's small size, could be bigger than me. Sharing a hug, waving its hooves around me. That sure is a silly, yet honest feeling of love towards a little pony.

...lewd stuff aside.

Cartoon ponies don't get angry and jealous. They can always express love because they were made that way.

I'm still 18 years old. I wonder how much years will pass by with me feeling this kind of love...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
I hope they don't destroy generation 6, seems generation 5 was the best of the bunch (seen them all and based on personal experience) so I hope they do a decent job to bring us more pony that we can be proud to watch and not ashamed or disappointed.
:iconlittlelilac95:
LittleLilac95 Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
I will never forget 2013-2017

That is how long I was a brony, Mainly loving the G3 and G3.5
It wasnt until the brony community itself turned around, and the show was then made for pandering to the bronys that I fell away from it. I watched the G3, and I remember how much I cried in happiness and confusion and connection to the characters, even going as far as writing my own stories for it that later got over 1500 reads. for example, toola roola from g3.5 to toola roola g4 are two TOTALLY different characters.

I still have my vinyl scratch pillow, and can still impersinate button mash to the point people asked if I was the original voice actor. But otherwise.....enjoy it as long as you can. Many years will pass, and it will be some of your best. Dont fall victim to what the community can drag you under.
BeyondySupreme Featured By Owner Edited Oct 12, 2018  New Deviant
Rest in peace, mainstream past-time brony(

Personally, I don't think My pony obsession will ever fade out. For a majority of people, MLP is just a cute show. For me, it is more than that. Much more... 
:iconsaintpoe:
SaintPoe Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  New Deviant Hobbyist Traditional Artist
no
BeyondySupreme Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2018  New Deviant
ok(
:iconzarvona:
Zarvona Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  Student Artist
Bronies still exist ? 
Yeah
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner Edited Oct 11, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Kind of a shame that after all these years there are still people who absolutely hate MLP. It's such an innocent and fun series. A lot of jokes/cameos, good music, it's funny, the ponies are relateable, there's good character and story development, and lessons that are more aimed at adults than children but in a way that anyone can enjoy. But i guess you can't have one thing without another. I will always be a fan.
BeyondySupreme Featured By Owner Edited Oct 11, 2018  New Deviant
Hay, friend

Its nice to know you're a loyal fan.

What's your favorite pony?

Mine's Twilight because she's smart, spirited, organized and she had a big tree house. She had...

The moment she got wings is still controversial though.
:iconbeautifulrainofautum:
BeautifulRainofAutum Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Twilight, cause she's adorkable and often has funny freakouts. My second would Starlight i guess.
Nice)
Add a Comment: