Details

July 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Praise DFevils line

:iconladyalluvia:
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner Edited 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Finished watching Devils line anime, was better than I expected.
I love how relationship between Taira and Yuuki was portrayed, they were both so honest and sweet towards one another, absolutely adorable. Never seen an anime where a guy cried so many times as well, but i don't blame him at all, he didn't have a easy life after all. They both kind of had many happy tears. Blushing when meeting again in a last episode after a long time was too cute. 

The anime might not be for everybody though, it contains a number of pretty bloody scene considering the fact it is cops+criminals+vampires after all. The mention of murder+blood drain+semen in the first episode made me also think I might regret watching this... if we look at it from a more real view, it would be too strange for a vampire to rape a victim as well though. The anime itself doesn't show rape/intercourse though, it refers to them as a crime being committed.  

I am personally not a fan of crime/police/criminals stories but the romance part I am very satisfied with. 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconlunastar7:
LunaStar7 Featured By Owner 2 days ago
I like vampire anime but to my surprise I was actually disappointed in this one, the story seems to rush and some stuff are confusing. I like the half human and half vampire guy but the main female character feels too bland to me, I didn't like how she didn't care about her friend who was really a vampire but hid that he was a vampire. It's fine to not return his romantic feelings but to not care about him at all is pretty stupid, this actually made me more interested in his character than the main female character. I think I would prefer if ether he or the half human and half vampire guy was the main character instead.  
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
what was confusing? 
Yuuki the half vampire/half human is a main male char. Her male  friend from the first episode killed 3 women by draining their blood after he raped them also for the sake of -controlling his desire for Taira-. Why is she supposed to care for him? Rejecting him he was going to kill more and more and what proof is there he wouldn't kill her as well on end regardless would she accept him or not?  >Hello? I love you so cause you rejected me I had to kill three other women: will you accept me now?< Hell No.  He is a rapist and a killer.  Maybe he raped and killed even more actually, for three they just had evidence for. He is the wanted one for all murders committed in episode 1!
They said she is allowed to visit him if he gets lucky and avoids death-punishment and gets lifelong jail. I'm glad she didn't.  
LunaStar7 Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Were we even watching the same anime or did that happen in the manga? They said nothing about him raping anyone, he killed people because he couldn't control his wanting for blood. he didn't really wanted to hurt anyone and the main female character was the only one he could control himself from wanting blood because he loved her and that teacher guy almost raped the main female character so he was an almost rapist, the killing isn't her friend's fault if he couldn't control himself. stop putting the blame on him when the teacher is a sick asshole who tired to rape her, he only said that she was allowed visit him if she wanted. Were you watching the dub and they changed the dialog that he raped those women because they said nothing about that in the sub. 

She's still a bland MC who doesn't seem to care about anyone but the main guy, even the main guy tired to rape her and your still putting the blame on her friend? If the main female character was like the main female character in Vampire Knight then I wouldn't have been annoyed and angry with the main female character in Devil's Line, at least in Vampire Knight she cared about both Zero and Kaname and even when her and Zero were enemies now she still cared about him and the female character in Devil's Line isn't even showing that at all. They even said the Devil's Line manga is way better than the anime but I'm not sure about that because I feel like the main female character would still be stupid as she was in the anime, I'm hoping the next vampire anime series is way better than this one so no offense but Devil's Line is a bad Vampire series because of the main female character and Vampire Knight was a much better vampire series in my opinion but if you still want to watch it I'm not stopping you I just feel like if they made her kind of like Yuki from Vampire Knight it would of made me interested in it. I'm sorry I'm just very disappointed in this series and wish it was better than this that's all and I'm sorry if my whole comment looked like a fight I'm just freakin frustrated about this series and wanted to let my anger how I feel about this series out ^^;  
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Please dont mention Yuki Kuran, i hate her like most people who watched and read Vampire Knight. The anime picture of her was okay it woudl be great if it ended there but manga made me disgusted with her to the core. 

She chose Kaname long ago, if she really cared for Zero she woudl have stayed away from him and allow him to build a life for himself, get over her, instead she continues to rely on him in every possible scenario even after she became the vampire princess and could have almost anybody serve her as a bodyguard or whatever. 
Whenever Kaname and Zero are both on scene, she follows Kaname when Kaname is not there she likes cries on Zero's shoulder every time, making him her reserve and number Two for far too long. Even when Zero says he hates her you can see in how much pain he is fooling it, pretending, he keeps rejecting every girl who takes a step towards him while Yuki is like: -La,la,la Kaname I love you...! Oh, kaname isn't home... Zero: I need your hugs....!!!  -
She keeps touching him on a way that isnt friendly, she asks for his blood all the time and uses his protection. Then kaname arrives gives a glare to Zero, Zero leaves and Yuki hugs Kaname again. even knowing Zero is still in love with her she keeps doing it. If that isnt the definition of a bitch I don''t know what it is. 

If she really cared about hims he woudl have kept away from him stop relying on him and allow him to get himself a new life but she keeps calling him to herself, hugging him, touching his hair, licking his neck... Then acting embarrassed ignoring him after she slept with Kaname.  She is selfish beyond repair. Kaname always allowed Zero to be alive for the fact knowing that he isn't going to be alive at the end, Kaname was planning to die all along and have Zero take care of her instead. Zero was used on on possible ways by the two of them. But i respect Kaname far more for having honest feelings towards Yuki and being honest with Zero from the start than Yuki being : "I don't know what I actually feel"the whole manga plus she knows she is only using Zero, you can see her thinking to herself in more than several numbers "I'm just hurting him", "This isn't right", Zero giving her a cold stare saying Don't do it when she licks/bites him and she drawing back then just to do it again in future. 

How many blood pills Zero swallowed to keep himself sane? Ignoring his freinds, walking away, not talking, rejecting girls who approached him. then Yuki, hey I don't have  blood to drink right now. And Zero: Oh the kuran princess won't drink pills of course, just take mine your highness. 
Sure thank you Zero. 
Uff, if i was there I would have killed her a thousand times: I never hated an anime char as much as her...! You chose Kaname already, take your princess shi.t and just get away from him...! She is emotionally killing him every second after she left with Kaname. One of last chapters Zero states it with words I Just can't take it anymore, I need you...! I want you for myself!
And she is like: Umm okay... let's look for Kaname. He needs us now.    
And that one chapter when another vampire tells Yuki: You chose Kaname already right? You don't have a need for a dog like Zero anymore, so can you let me take him?
Yuki answers: Zero isn't somebody I can let go. 
Although there are thousands of reasons she should let him go!!!! She chooses herself and her needs every time!

For f.cking sake, if Shizuka took him with her, he woudl have been better off than with Yuuki. he woudl be better off if he just died than being used by her and humiliated the whole time in front of his coworkers, Kaname and his friends over and over again. He would be better off if he left the academy in episode two of anime and ended wherever than Yuki draining every bit of self-respect and dignity from him bit by bit...!!!! I so f...cking hate her...! If you care about somebody you let them move on and have a normal life, she had no right at all to use him as a bodyguard or drink a drop of his blood after she left with Kaname the first time...!
LunaStar7 Featured By Owner 17 hours ago
I don't see why a lot of people hate on Yuki, she didn't do anything wrong. She cared about both Zero and Kaname so that's why she was caring for both of them, of course she cared about Zero but her and Zero were enemies now and no matter how much she really did care about him she couldn't be with him because he just wants to kill her because she's a pure blood vampire and she had a sad look on her face knowing she has to fight Zero someday even when she did love him, you rather have Yuki ended with with the guy who wanted to kill her in the end then end up with the guy who really cared about her and loved her? Even if Yuki wanted to still be with Zero he wouldn't listen to her and would still want to kill her, while Kaname always cared and loved her and always wanted to keep her save unlike Zero. I haven't read the manga yet so I can't say anything there but I don't see Yuki as a bad female character at all, the one who was a bad main female character was the main female character in Diabolik Lovers because she had no emotion for anything and just let the vampire guys suck on her and she didn't even try to get out of the house like a smart person would do so I understand why many people don't like her and find her annoying but with Yuki I don't hate her and found her annoying. 
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner Edited 16 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
you didn't read the manga so I wouldn't say you really get to know real Yuki. the info I gave you was all from manga. If we look at the anime as the end of story: i have no problem with anime version of her or things. 

The thing is Zero telling her he will be her enemy was a lie. If you read the maga Zero had thousand chances to kill her, instead of that he kept saving her life and feeding her blood also, comforting her whenever Kaname wasn't around for her. You do not know a lot of things that manga explains. Zero was in love with Yuki for a long time. Vampires have the ability to read memories and feelings from blood. You can imagine how Zero felt feeling her love for Kaname everytime she fed Zero her blood and yet he never stood on Kaname's way. The thing is also Kaname had a plan of dying early for the sake of peace between vampires and humans, killing all pureblood vampires. he never planned to live along with Yuuki, he planned to leave her to Zero all along. Zero always loved Yuki but he was only a friend in her eyes. people hate Yuki cause they read manga, cause they know Zero was always there for her and she used him on all possible ways but had feelings for Kaname only, preventing Zero to move on. Zero became a very cold and depressed person after anime end but still he stayed near Yuki fulfilling all her emotional and physical needs, being her bodyguard, best friend and blood-source also. he rejected all girls that stepped up to him on first sight while Yuki enjoyed the benefits of having a boyfriend+ reserve boyfriend in back as well. She even knows Zero is emotionally in enormous pain just by having her near and not being able to have her anyway but she refuses to distance herself from him. she could make their relationship formal at least but she treats Zero like a dog, calling him to guard her, to comfort her and to drink his blood and he being dog-loyal to her the whole time while bearing a look of utter desperation the whole time. 
If anime was the end, there woudl be nothing wrong with Yuki, she left with the one she loved. But manga reveals she continues living on a way of loving Kaname and just using Zero for everything while knowing alone being near her is hurting him. When Zero told Yuki in the last episode Drink my blood, he wanted her to >read his feelings< and become aware he is in love with her. he knew she would follow kaname anyway but he wanted her to know. That is why Yuuki bears a sad expression after drinking it. Zero says We will be enemies as doing a favor to her so she wouldn't feel pity towards him even more. Near manga end Zero  also confesses to Yuki with words saying he cannot endure it anymore and begs her to be his. She gives him the silent treatment and follows Kaname again. Kaname performs a ritual to kill himself and destroy vampires with it for the sake of peace among humans. Then Yuuki marries Zero, but she had sex with Kaname first and gives birth to both to Kaname's daughter. and Zero's son later. 
After Zero dies of old age, visiting his grave she says: Thank you for the happy memories. then she visits Kaname's grave and preforms magic sacrificing her life to give Kaname a new life of a human. Kaname becomes human and stays with her children: Zero's son and own daughter. 

People hate Yuuki because she always had two boyfriends, loving one of them and using the other for all kind of things in manga.  Even marrying zero, the thing is, she never loved him in a romantic way. If she really distanced herself after anime's last episode Zero could have had a normal life, fall in love with somebody who would truly love him back instead of being so stubbornly loyal to a person who never returned his feelings but used him on all kinds of ways. In manga Zero suffers way more than in anime by the fact of always being around and watching the girl he loves love somebody else the whole time and yet he is not able to walk away from her. 

In one anime episode if you remember Kaname telling zero: >I pity you as a half vampire, but I envy you cause you are the one who can be with her. < Kaname never planned to spend a life with Yuki. he had another vampire lover who died protecting humans, and that is why Kaname sacrificed himself to protect humans as well. He did love Yuki, but he was loyal to the end to his first lover though. 
LunaStar7 Featured By Owner Edited 16 hours ago
 So you only hate on manga Yuki? Sorry, I didn't know I thought you were talking about anime Yuki since I only seen the anime and didn't know what you were talking about ^^; Sometimes anime can be better than the manga but it's usually the manga that is better, the manga doesn't seem good and I heard it was really sad so I don't know if I want to check it out.   
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner 16 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
there are only few differences between the manga and anime for the period when they all stayed at the academy. The manga continues the story after they moved away though, so anime is only a part of their story. 
I keep hearing anime will get a new season and there will be new manga for the time period of Yuuki's and Zero's marriage, before Zero dies and with no kaname. However i have no wish to follow it anymore after seeing all the suffering Zero went through after yuki became vampire princess (left with Kaname). people hate on things manga did to Zero simply. It is like all characters were using him only and it was all Kaname's plan. I admire Zero as favorite char from anime for all he went through and still he was so perfectly loyal to Yuki even with her loving somebody else. I do not wish to see one more scene of him suffering. 
I cried at the end of anime, and was thinking Zero will move on now, find a gf who will really love him now simply but instead manga reveals he never moves on and just spends his life around her who never loved him back. 
I wish last anime episode was the end, manga ruined the whole story for many people, making Zero much more miserable than he was in anime.  It is depressing. 
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner Edited 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
episode 1:
9:38 "Once they get a taste of human blood they lose themselves to blood-lust and sexual drive. They get ten times higher than human on drugs."

15:52 : "Your semen was found at each of this scenes" = He raped every women he killed

15:37 "I have never directed my bloodlust at her" = I have killed other people not her 
16:03 "YOur DNA was a match. I wouldn't be following you without the evidence." = Cops have evidence of him killing and raping 

16:25 "Once a devil has raped and murdered a victim they can never shake the thirst for that pleasure. They are guaranteed to kill again. Sooner or later you woudl have done the same thing to her as well." =He was going to continue killing no matter her reaction on his feelings 

16:46 "I was going to take this secret to my grave. I know it isn't right. I know human lives are all equal but they are not equally important to everyone.I just cant protect everyone okay? Should I kill others to protect Taira or kill Taira to protect others? Or should have I died myself?" = Admitting. My answer: If you cant stop yourself from killing others, you should kill yourself.  

You are saying that assumption that he didn't rape makes him less guilty? I killed a dozen of people but hey it was that or kill the girl I like so I killed everybody else. That is no okay at all, in the basic morals principle he should have killed himself simply if unable to control yourself, kill one person not a dozen. He is a killer no matter what way you put it so he deserves the punishment for murderers. Being in love with him is equal to loving a serial killer, no sane girl would do that to her life. 
If your bf came to you saying: hey i had a lust for you so I hurt a bunch of other people to help me control myself,  cause I love you." you would be flattered? I would be disgusted, choosing whose life has more priority. Like the killed people don't have families somebody to love and live for. 

Yuuki never tried to rape her: he french-kissed her than he backed off and sedated himself. If Akimura did that instead of going on murder rape tours, he wouldn't be in jail with a life sentence. Yuuki had a much harder life and still didn't kill anybody. If all devils were like him, this anime would barely be about police and criminals. 
LunaStar7 Featured By Owner Edited 16 hours ago
 Well, I'm not saying Yuuki raped her but it looked like it to me after he french kissed her but he didn't. Other people don't like her character so it's not just me, I'm not even sure I would want to give this another chance since I don't like the main character but since so many people are saying the manga is better maybe I'll check it out I don't know. I'm just hoping she's better written in the manga.  
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner Edited 16 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
He didn't just attacked those women, he raped and killed them. There is no excuse for murder and similar. You do the act: you pay the price,. I hope he got death sentence. if Yuki could control his bloodlust, so could Akimura. 
-I couldn't control it- is a bad excuse especially for the family of those women. You would be fine if somebody killed you mother after saying I couldn't control it? Or your boyfriend?  
-I can't control it- is the usual excuse for all serial killers. You do crime-you should pay the price. He deserves life sentence. 
LadyAlluvia Featured By Owner 16 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
watch the anime episode 1 again or forward to times I mentioned. Pay attention, i quoted the time and text from episode one, just forward to that time: 

anime episode 1: 
9:38 minutes: Cops saying:  "Once they get a taste of human blood they lose themselves to blood-lust and sexual drive. They get ten times higher than human on drugs."

15:52 minutes: Yuki saying: "YOUR SEMEN WAS FOUND AT EACH OF THESE SCENES" = He raped every women he killed

16:03 Yuki: "Your DNA was a match. I wouldn't be following you without the evidence."  

16:25: Yuki saying: "Once a devil has raped and murdered a victim they can never shake the thirst for that pleasure. They are guaranteed to kill again. Sooner or later you woudl have done the same thing to her as well." 

16:46: Akimura saying:  "I was going to take this secret to my grave. I know it isn't right. I know human lives are all equal but they are not equally important to everyone.I just cant protect everyone okay? Should I kill others to protect Taira or kill Taira to protect others? Or should have I died myself?"   
:iconmaweewolf:
Maweewolf Featured By Owner 3 days ago  New Deviant Professional General Artist
:grump: hi Croatia lol
Add a Comment: