Are the Democrats corrupt?

Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello 2dgeek ,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding!
Undeniably so! 
A majority of politicians are corrupt. do you think they are looking after the voters interests or their own? How many retire as multi millionaires? How many go to work for big corporations as big wigs after they retire? Why are they playing games and wasting time and not getting the new stimulus package out and done with when people really need the money? How many make campaign promises they don't intend to keep. Did Trump make America great again or look after his own interests such as his real estate holdings and making sure his family had jobs? If anything there should be term limits which would stop all this nonsense. But do they? Noooooooooo!! 

Corrupt,?Three democrats lean more in the Humane version of America putting aside job growth and economy in favor of people's well being .I don't woiry about crption in these times of COVID .Just wonder how the shoe fits on Republicans.
they been corrupted for a good long while now.  there are a few republicans that are corrupted, but the dems hold the majority, including those RINO that are republican by name.

Hit the nail on the head.

2dgeek + Youtube video...

Yep, nothing to see here!

Totally dead don't watch everybody our masters in the msm don't want usus to see this here video.

You know conspiracy baiting doesn't work with me, yes?

i'm sure giuliani will use this as evidence in court, just like all of the other times he cried wolf

more generally, democrats are corrupt while republicans are even more corrupt. bored of people who don't understand this
Comment Flagged as Spam
Do you get off on always being wrong? Or do you have some sort of confirmation bias that tells you that when you were wrong, it actually means you were even MORE right the whole time?
You've been saying that since the day after election day. We're gettin mighty bored here. We expected a kraken, so far all you've given us is those fucking dried shrimp in ramen cups. 
Yes, all politicians have a level of corruption. But focusing on it is like focusing on Maryland's 1 seat worth of Democratic gerrymandering to excuse Pennsylvania's 5 seats worth of Republican (in 2016). Or, for a non-political analogy, pointing at the kid with a sparkler to excuse your 10-alarm fireworks display which set the neighborhood on fire.
Sadly nothing will come out of this and your thread will be locked. Such is life.
Well, your God Emporer is being advised to initiate martial law across the country and force a new election. Cheer up! 
Comment Flagged as Spam

Oh man, the reaction. It's worth getting some chicken wings to watch.

I don't know who told you that but that is not what he wants? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720O_yBLrTs

Google what Michael Flynn was telling him...

I'm sure he suggested him to do that but that's not what Trump wants. Also found this article where he says he was forced by Obama administration to lie https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-lou-dobbs-political-persecution

But it's from Foxnews so use your own judgement.

Then it's Fake News. Disregarded.