Details

November 21
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Who one the Covid 19 Pandemic?

:iconfeedingtru:
Feedingtru Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020
Who qualifies as the COVID HEROS ?I personally don't nominate America.They got gasoline ,running water,Personal space, etc....Who Won?

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconfuzzy-mutant:
FuZzY-MuTaNt Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
the scientists !!! :iconchuuplz: :heart:  Heart 3D Heart Heart :love: 

they did a LOT of hard work & showed the death rate for COVID in the country is 0.02 to 0.06 per cent !! :wtf: Revamp :wtf: that is super super low !! :iconrlyplz: even lower than the flu !! :iconimpressedplz: :wow: 

SO people here are still cautious cause it can still be pretty serious , most of us arent panicking about it or becoming hikikomori like we were doing back in February-April xD Llama Emoji-02 (Blush) [V1] :laughing: cause it went from ''it kills 5% of people who get it'' to ''it's half as lethal as flu just 5x more contagious than flu so be careful who gets it'' .. :shrug: 
:iconbrianbm100000:
brianbm100000 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
This is not even the start of covid we can expect lockdowns for another 4 years unless the government get a grip
:iconsimon-michael:
Simon-Michael Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020
Taiwan.
The Democratic Monarchists I would think India would be a better choice they've been doing more than a fair job at keeping COVID from spreading,but maybe I'm Wrong ?
:iconikrines:
IKrines Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Iceland.
Woh I mean WOW ! My favorite have no fruit , prawn luncheon providers !
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020
no one.  if you don't test there aren't going to be infected. if you don't report the infected then your numbers are good.

lock down implies no one goes anywhere, does anything.  no store, no work, no school, no riots and no dancing in the streets.

the heroes are the nurses, doctors, medical people, retail workers...
That's very true ! How do the Russians win ??Or the South Koreans ..and their high testing standards ?
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
New Zealand probably.
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Artist
This would be my answer too.
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020
New Zealand didn't start out telling the peons that "There was nothing to worry about" and the fact they have a small population helped. 
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
Probably, but they have dropped their case number to 0 twice now.
Add a Comment: