October 17
Link

Statistics

Replies: 144

Who are yall voting?

:iconnightfallfazbear:
NightfallFazbear Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That's all.

Who are yall voting for? Trump or Biden? And if you don't mind me asking, why?
I'm just curious. 

I don't even know if it's rude or illegal to ask that. I've heard people irl ask everyone they know and don't know. So I thought "why not?"

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconm-faccone:
m-faccone Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
Another one of those people here who comment... and put the person in their block list... Thank you Jams-Is-James.. You proved my point.
I wonder now how many have done that... hit and run to make themselves feel good.
Here is my response to yours below :

I like the way people put their own words in my mouth.   I am not racist.  I don't use that word.  Never have... never will.  I don't see skin color.  And you don't and never will know me.
The GOP was not spreading hate speech, but you won't know that because these companies won't let you know.   Thats censorship.  Thats the new news media. And I suspect now that there will be law suits filed and an investigation.  That only harms the people you will vote for.  
You haven't a clue what packing the courts is then.. if you think the GOP has already done that.   I will warn you though... if the Dems get to pack the court from 9 to 13 justices... when its the GOP's turn they will do the same, and so forth and so on.  
People keep stating that its all Trumps fault for the 200,000 dead from this virus.   Who's fault is it in other countries?  You going to blame Trump for those deaths too?  Sure, he might not have handled it the way you would have liked him to ... hind sight is also 20/20... but as I am reading, its not just the US that's affected by this virus.  Some countries got it better controlled than others... but its not all Trumps fault.  Geez.   This record is stuck and playing over and over again.  Move on.
Obama also locked people in cages.. separated families at the border.
I've noticed selective one-sidedness on all these discussions.   Trump did this, but I am hiding the fact that Obama also did this.   I'll never admit it though

So... all the worlds problems... and your problems... stem from Trump being in office.   Never mind that the Dems are in control of the House.  Spent, no... wasted millions if not billions of a false impeachment trial just because they didn't like the guy.   Thats your money... my money... they squandered when they could have done something else positive with it.  They could have helped the country.  Instead... political warfare.

When it comes to upholding the Law.. don't think the Dems will do it... just look at Portland.

And your reply to my other comment on being a gun-nut...  nothing about being a "Gun Nut"   I just said I will protect my property and my family.  I do hope you would have the sense to do that yourself if they become jeopardized.
:iconjames-is-james:
James-Is-James Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
At this moment in time, to vote for any GOP candidates is to vote for continued racism, bigotry and cruelty. "  If you're the sort of person that would do that, I simply don't want to know you.

You whine about Facebook and Twitter blocking GOP accounts, let me remind you that most corporations have policies against hate speech. There's no right to have hate speech and bigotry published unless you're the one that owns the press.

When you write "Harris is an idiot" I know what you are really saying is that "Harris is a n.....r". She has a law degree and was AG for the state of California.

As for "packing the courts", the GOP has already done that.  A rapist on the Supreme Court and in the White House, the GOP has done that.  A religious cultist on the Supreme Court, the GOP has done that. having a deliberate policy of separating children their parents and locking themin cages, the GOP has done that. Encouraging racists and bigots to take up arms against lawful government, the GOP has done that. Coddling this racists, bigots, lynchers and segregationists of the former confederacy, the GOP has done that. Resorting to tactics of the Jim Crow South to suppress the voting rights of US Citizens, the GOP has done that.

Thanks to incompetence and outright lying, there are now 200,000 US citizens dead from from what will be known as the Trump virus, with more to come.

We don't need to care about the falsehoods that  Rupert Murdoch's New York Post is publishing about Biden's so-called corruption because they already been exposed as politically motivated lies by legitimate news sources.

Rule of law?  Don't make me laugh.  There have been 215 criminal indictments against persons associated with the Trump presidency.

Under Obama/Biden there were zero. Under Clinton, the boogeyman of GOP nightmares, there were two.

When it comes to obeying and upholding the law, don't look to the GOP.

I write this sadly, as a former Republican.

James-Is-James Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Rest assured, the GOP is spreading hate speech.  One doesn't need the news to see that, one only needs to read the words of GOP office holders and their supporters.
:iconmike-the-dabbler:
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I really hope people aren't desperate enough to start a civil war just because they don't like Trump. That would be astronomically stupid.
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 2 days ago  New Deviant
I hope they are. I want to see some bloodshed!
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 2 days ago
:icondumbledoreplz::iconsaysplz:"HARRYPOTTERDIDYOUVOTEINTHEELECTION?!?!"
Why would you use Richard Harris me?! Thar was before my nervous break down and Columbus breaking canon.
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 2 days ago
It's the only Dumbledore icon I found. ^^;
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New Deviant
Iíll have to sort that out!
after I figure out how to submit GIFs here...
:iconfred1009:
fred1009 Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I would be more concerned about the Mango Mussolini's supporters starting a civil war if he fails re-election.   
:iconm-faccone:
m-faccone Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Photographer
Reading some of the threads here in the politic forums... I'd say there are lots of them. And from people I have talked to, both sides of the isle.... it could be a real thing happening.
I've said. I will protect my property, friends, family. Anything goes down.
And now the paranoid threats of a gun nut.  What didn't Obama already take away your guns?

Because he was too busy declaring war on the flies.
NightfallFazbear Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh whoa. I didn't know most of that
:iconrudolph5000:
Rudolph5000 Featured By Owner 1 day ago
He's got a follow up too. Too bad James blocked him or they could have it out. might learn even more.
:iconwashusama:
Washusama Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Photographer
Nobody , I am an Australian
How are the animals there?
Skippy the kangaroo for prime minister of Australia 2022! Or a koala!

Koala by WindCrest  
Um, that's not a kangaroo.  And given the state of Australia's forests in the current climate crisis, the kohola bear in that photo has probably burned to death.
:iconstephenl:
StephenL Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I'm not going to tell you who I am voting for yet will tell you that the person I am voting for will be the loser.    I feel good about that since the next four years I will be able to say "Don't blame me I voted for the loser".

To be honest and straight forward I believe this world is moving into a serious dark period of time that will be very difficult to bear, probably worse than the great depression and the 1930's.
It appears that COVID 19 is coming back with a vengeance, the world economy has already been thrown into malaise as a result of the first round and a second blow will now be the nails in the coffin.    Whoever wins this election is going to have hell on earth to deal with and no good outcome.    Too many world countries are already deep in debt and sinking deeper due to the economic problems caused by this virus.    No matter which way you decide to go, lock down and social distancing or herd immunity there will be no good outcome.   If you simply let the economy go the deaths could climb into the 100's of millions and people will be burdened with so much human dislocation and fear that will totally destroy consumer demand except for crematoriums and graveyard business.   If you lock down, well we've already experienced a case of light short term and understand the consequences of a mild dose.

In my opinion whoever wins this election may be thrown out of office out of human anger.
Whoever wins the election battle will lose the war.    Whoever loses the election battle will win the war.
James-Is-James Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
The economic problems are nothing compared to the effect a three degree rise in the average global temperature. In a few years, life on earth may simply consist of a few thermophilic bacteria and annelids living in the drying muck of the former sea basins.
:iconspaniardwithknives:
SpaniardWithKnives Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
This is probably the most realistic comment.

No matter who rules... the actual situation is bad by itself
:iconstephenl:
StephenL Featured By Owner 3 days ago
If you look through the history books human disease has caused time line periods of human suffering and hardship including significant deaths on many occasions.   We have lucked out for a century yet looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.
Ohhh, I see
:iconrussian-spinnyman:
Russian-Spinnyman Featured By Owner 3 days ago
I'm voting for Gorsniks the boat operator.
Nice
Explain.
No
Then you are a fuckin heretic.
Court will strike thee with one thousand slams.
Fleets have been despatched.
NightfallFazbear Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Tell them my door is open and I'm waiting
:iconrudolph5000:
Rudolph5000 Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Too bad he got banned, he was funny.
Fleets have been despatched.
:iconsgd-art:
SGD-art Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
I don't live in the states But dam is that a hard decision!
I find Trump has caused more divide in the American people than any other president (In my life time) and his attitude is no better than a thugs 
But at the same time biden seems senile and he has this really weird sniffing thing going on, And that's just what we see in public.
First time around I couldn't see any good reason for voting trump, But this time although i wouldn't vote trump my self, I totally understand why people would vote for him 
You seem like one of those folks more concerned with appearance than content.

Trump's no master of speech and rambles incoherently.
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student General Artist
Have you watched Biden's speech during the DNC convention? He isn't senile.
:iconsgd-art:
SGD-art Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
he Seems Senile.
and there's enough video footage of him making absolutely no sense that drives me to believe that Full Senile is right around the corner for him.
That's doctored video footage, but if real footage of Trump didn't convince you of his unsuitability for the presidency for the first go around, then you should engage in some self-reflection about the person you want to be.
Gaffes arent solid evidence. What do you say about Trump's senility? Let's discuss that.
That does make sense. Thank you for sharing
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Abstaining this year. Noone has earned my vote. 
:icontriagonal:
Triagonal Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Artist
Not even a third party candidate?
Nope.
So, you want to support a guy who supports 1930s Germany? I feel like that's enough for the other guy to earn my vote. Biden at least has a VP that I support, and she is arguably a progressive based on Senate voting record alone, but I understand her law enforcement background and capitalism support makes you wary.
:icondoomrater:
doomrater Featured By Owner 3 days ago
A person who doesn't vote is voting for whatever we decide. But also, a person who doesn't vote doesn't get to complain about it afterwards.

So yes, the person isn't supporting anyone.
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
youtu.be/qxsQ7jJJcEA

I'm doing the same thing everyone else, only when I get finished masturbating, I got something to show for it...
I ain't supporting anyone.
Sure, uh-huh.
You don't believe me?
James-Is-James Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Nope. It's mathematics. You're voting for the one who gets the most votes, same as if you spent your vote on a third party candidate with no chance of wining.
No, I'm not voting, at all. I cannot abstain from voting and vote at the same time.
Add a Comment: