Who are yall voting?

That's all.

Who are yall voting for? Trump or Biden? And if you don't mind me asking, why?
I'm just curious. 

I don't even know if it's rude or illegal to ask that. I've heard people irl ask everyone they know and don't know. So I thought "why not?"
Comments173
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Was going to push the button for Biden until the recent revelations. Going Green again.
Basically this:
Republican voters will vote for a Republican representative who with then vote for Trump.
Democratic voters will vote for a Democratic representative who with then vote for Biden.

That's how it works in America.
Biden & Democrat all the way down the ticket
I already voted by mail, straight Democratic ticket.
The supreme leader D Trump of course: who else? 
I voted all blue for the #1 reason of getting everyone whom is a Trump supporter to STFU and stop harassing/fighting/name calling the Democrats (such as me) and the Third partiers. So hopefully if Biden wins this election the world and my life can go back to normal like it was when Obama was in Office.
Got news for you. I'm a Democrat and even I acknowledge that harassment won't end no matter the outcome.

Sadly yes.......unfortunately......-_-

Other than the obvious, I think that besides us voting (for someone who doesn't have ties to both Russia and China via a hidden bank account to utilize in his campaign fund), we should also stand in at polling stations in each state to not only keep the votes safe, but to make sure all of them are counted correctly. Plus free donuts, fresh meals, access to vending machines and it looks good on extracurricular activities on a resume. After all, most of the folks who usually man them are at risk for the virus, and might forget the safety protocols. This goes for every city and county in each state, we all have to take time off to pitch in a few hours to check IDs and hand over pens and ballots to the next generation (including those in the March4ourlives faction). 
Thinking that joe biden has no links to china is really foolish considering the way his son deals with said country
nypost.com/2020/10/16/hunter-b…

Trump is imperfect but he's still the better option.

You may have to explain the better option if he hasn't done anything productive lately to fix the virus and the economy. Firing, ignoring and arguing with the experts constantly isn't helping the situation, especially if he wants to fast-track a vaccine that could have harmful side-effects.

dude. the experts suggested lockdown measures. he followed them. and what do lockdowns result to? economic recession, job loss, poverty and deficits galore. (stricter lockdown measures would exacerbate the problem) so we're basically blaming trump on policies that the democrats want him to implement. lockdowns and economic growth don't go hand in hand. also keep in mind that the American economy has been doing a great job before the virus came along. and don't say that president trump has done nothing during covid because he enacted stimulus packages in an attempt to save the economy.

so, is it still smart to follow the same lockdown strategy and expect a different result? of course not.

i doubt that the democrats have a plan that would curb covid and bring up the economy at the same time. i mean, democrat run new york had been the epicenter of the virus in USA and their economy has been suffering. 

about the experts. it's a leader's dilemma which one he should follow. should he listen to the economic expert, the military and political expert, the medical expert, etc. they don't always see eye to eye so The president has to weigh their opinions and choose which one is best for the country in general. as for the medical experts, we have to know that they don't always agree with the same issue (i.e. covid lockdowns). so even if he let's go of some of them, other doctors would still be on his side.

about the vaccine. i have to agree that it has to be tested rigorously before being rolled out to the public. but it's development shouldn't be delayed or slowed down either. so it might be a good idea to fund research and development that this vaccine becomes available as soon as reasonably possible. 

Look Ma! No comment. This guy is like," hmm, I tried to call out Trump for stuff we do: to try and make us look good and it didn't work again! Damn. I'll change the subject and maybe they won't notice how wrong full of it I am." 

Typical leftist.
So basically Joe Biden. I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, but it's realistically the only choice given 3rd party are a waste of a vote in practice unless we have ranked choice.
Why am I not surprised Biggus... (Aka Dennis...)
DONALD. TRUMP MY FRIEND...DONALD TRUMP......FOUR MORE YEARS...FOUR MORE YEARS....
*if I was a US citizen *

I'd vote for Bernie Sanders but i heard he suspended his campaign soo .. :saddummy: 
You realize he, like apparently anyone who isn't Trump, will lock down the entire country forever on account of Covid, right? 
Question, so would you just prefer that everything was open? Free range? So covid can spread more and kill more? Trump is trying to open everything, which is going to kill more. He wants to act like covid isn't such a big deal.

I don't even care anymore, okay? At this point, I'm wanting to get Covid so I can hopefully die at work and my wife can collect some decent life insurance.

Pretty sure no one can lock down a country. Besides, you heard Biden, we'll all get access to those fast tests that baseball teams were using to detect it early.  

You wouldn't know that to listen to Republicans.

....could you be any more confusing? The republicians want to get rid of the mask mandates so more people get sick. Why would I want them to stay in power?

Just stating their narrative, didn't say ya did.